JaD - 1

Just a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The grey words are intertwined by sparkling light green fibre on the light-violet board. It's really look august. 

星系 (XingXi) _mean " GALAXY". 

That's where the stars are united, where some of the world stars were born from. Now I'm standing here under the shadow of this XingXi's name-board. hyung… now I'm here where i can restart my life. ah~ no… not to restart, just to carry my dreams through. This is a supporting stair that will fill full your hopes on me. 

Amber.. just standing and stairing at that XingXi'board… sailing thoughts.

===()===()===()===()===()===

One lit.chap come into his sight, seems sailing thoughts. With a back'pack and a not so big luggage, may be the new commer. Whatsoever he can't wait till that chap awake from thought. So.. Chanyeol peep a long loudly. 

tttttttttttttt:::::

" AHH… "

Suddenly, Amber got shock and jumped.. so bumped with the luggage and fell awkwardly. 

" aish…… mwoya… the beginning is like this >_< "

A car stopped near Amber, the face behind the sliding slowly looks so adorable. 

" hey… are you ok ? "

ouch~ sounds warmly. 

" eh…… yes, i'm ok " 

Amber answer back by repairing the back'pack well and pick up the luggage. 

" ok.. are you new commer ? Today have a party for the new ones. Stop sailing your thought.. its late now.. go.. go.. ehh' by the way.. Nice to meet you babe "

Chanyeol gave a smile and drives his car.

Aish… if he fell down I wonder can he say Nice.to.meet.you like this. hmm(=.=)

Amber starts the move. There are many building here and there in this boundary. Also one and one are far a bit each. ohh… what kind of this School?? OMG~ I don't know where to go. hmm.. i should ask that person before here. Well, here i'm the mess one. (-_-)

 

===()===()===()===()===()===

 

Chanyeol stopped his car in front of a brown cube built

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter