Chapter 1

No Time Left

“S-stop it!”

“You know I can’t do that.”

“Oh my—Minseok, please! You’re going to be the death of me!” Luhan gasped, his laughter filling the room.

Minseok finally stopped tickling the younger’s sides – he knew Luhan’s weak spots – and let out a hearty laugh. “Fine, but only because I love you.” He said before he sat his back down on Luhan’s lap.

Luhan tried to control his breathing, since he had a bit trouble doing so due to laughing too much. After he calmed down a little, he gave Minseok’s arm a light slap. “I hate you.” he pouted.

Minseok chuckled and gave Luhan’s nose a loving kiss. “I love you, too.”

“It’s not fair that you know my weak spots.” Luhan muttered and pouted some more. He softly Minseok’s thighs, leaving a tingling sensation in its wake.

“Look at it from the bright side. This means I know a lot about you, making me the best boyfriend in the whole wide world.” Minseok said cheekily, fumbling with the collar of Luhan’s dress shirt, revealing the younger’s collarbones a bit.

“You want to know what’d make you the best boyfriend in the whole wide world?” Luhan asked.

“Well?”

“Kiss me.”

And kiss him he did.

Minseok leaned in and captured the younger’s lips. The kiss started off sweetly, but it didn’t take long before the kiss started to heat up. Minseok put one of his hands in Luhan’s hair, while he the younger’s neck with his other. He nibbled on Luhan’s lower lip, gaining access to allow his tongue to slide in. While his tongue roamed around in Luhan’s mouth, said man his inner thighs, turning him on even more.

“Luhan,” Minseok gasped softly, breaking the kiss. He brought his lips towards the spot where the younger’s neck and shoulder joined together. He softly pressed his lips on the soft skin.

“God, Minseok.” Luhan moaned in Minseok’s ear.

A small grin appeared on Minseok’s lips before he softly bit the soft skin, which was under his lips barely moments ago. Another moan could be heard from the younger. While Minseok left more feathery kisses on Luhan’s skin, he felt said man’s hands on his chest, opening the buttons of his shirt.

Minseok pulled his head back once more, only to crash their lips back together again, picking up their kiss from where they left off not long ago. He could feel his body heat rising fast.

As Minseok let his hands wander towards Luhan’s shirt – wanting to get rid of it as soon as possible – he felt the younger’s hands on his chest, pushing him away softly.

Minseok sat up straight, hands on Luhan’s chest, and looked at the younger, blinking confusedly at him. “Something wrong?”

“The headache is back.” Luhan muttered softly. He pressed his hand against his forehead, eyes scrunched in pain.

Minseok looked at the younger worriedly. “Are you okay?” he asked him softly, his cheek in a comforting manner.

After a few seconds of Luhan pressing his hand against his forehead, he nodded. “Yeah, I’m alright.”

A skeptical look appeared on Minseok’s face. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry,” Luhan said. It didn’t take long for the younger to connect their lips again.

After a few seconds of slow kissing, the heat started to rise again. While kissing roughly, tongues sliding against each other, teeth clashing, Minseok ed the dress shirt Luhan was wearing. After ing the last button of Luhan’s dress shirt, Minseok let his hands roam around on Luhan’s bare chest. He felt the younger grip his shoulders strongly, pushing up his hips shortly after.

Soft moans left both boys’ lips due to the friction caused by Luhan’s hips.

“,” Minseok cursed, breaking their heated kiss. He looked at the younger, eyes full of lust. He laid his hands on Luhan’s chest. He rolled his hips once while looking at the younger. Minseok’s teeth sunk in his lower lip, keeping him from aloud.

Luhan moaned with closed eyes. His grip on Minseok’s shoulders got firmer.

When Minseok rolled his hips for a second time, Luhan joined in, leading to more friction. The grinding and rolling of hips went on for a little bit longer. Moans and groans could be heard here and there.

Unfortunately, it didn’t take long for the fun to stop.

Luhan desperately took his head in his hands again, a groan leaving his lips. Not one from pleasure this time.

Minseok stopped his movements and looked at Luhan, worry evident on his face again. “Are you feeling alright?” he asked softly.

Luhan shook his head. Another groan could be heard from the younger. “The headache is getting worse,” he muttered.

“Is it the heavy one? The one you have more often?” When Luhan nodded, Minseok let out a sigh. “I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again, Luhan, get it checked out.” Minseok told him, the concern showing in his voice.

Luhan looked at Minseok through his eyelashes. “I know I should, but I don’t necessarily like doctors.” Luhan muttered while playing with the buttons of Minseok’s shirt.

Minseok softly Luhan’s soft cheeks while lifting his head up a little. “I know you don’t, but this is not normal and you know it. I mean, you tell me the headaches are horrible and at some points they even make you vomit,” Minseok told him. “You really need to go and see a doctor.”

Luhan sighed and nodded once more. “I’ll go see the doctor during consulting hours tomorrow morning.”

Minseok ruffled the younger’s hair and showed him a small smile. “I’ll go get you some painkillers.” He said before getting off Luhan’s lap and walking towards the bathroom.

“Thanks, Minseok.”

“Don’t mention it, Lu.”

 

~

 

“Baekhyun!” Minseok yelled while he cut off another piece of hair. He let the light strands of hair glide through his fingers, looking for another strand that needed to be cut.

“Yeah?” he heard Baekhyun’s voice from the small storage room in the back. Minseok asked him to clean up the storage room, since Baekhyun was a king at making a mess of anything he came across.

“Would you mind mixing some hair dye for me?”

"Sure, what colour would you like?” Baekhyun asked, showing his head in the doorway.

“What do you say, Chanyeol? Want to go for something red this time around?” Minseok asked Chanyeol, one of his most favourite clients, whose hair he was cutting at that moment.

Chanyeol simply lifted his shoulders. “Whatever you feel like doing.” He said with his signature smile. The answer wasn’t really a surprise to Minseok. It never mattered to Chanyeol what Minseok did to his hair.

“Red coming up.” Baekhyun said before vanishing again.

Minseok looked at Chanyeol through the mirror, looking at the work he had done. He was almost finished. After that he would dye his hair and then it was time to close his shop for the day.

“I think it will suit you.” Minseok told him honestly.

“I hope—“

“.”

Minseok looked up from his work when he heard Baekhyun curse and rummage around a bit.

“Everything okay there, Baek?”

“Eh—Yeah! Don’t worry! Everything is fine!” Baekhyun’s voice sounded through the barber shop. Minseok could hear the panic in it.

“Need help back there?”

“No!” Chanyeol chuckled at the desperate screams of Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun, I swear to God, if you got hair dye on the—“

The shrill sound of the phone ringing interrupted him.

“Minseok, you’ll have to get it! I’m kind of.. busy.” Cue to Chanyeol’s laughter.

Minseok rolled his eyes. A small smile was visible on his face, though. His barber shop wouldn’t be the same without Byun Baekhyun. Even though without Byun Baekhyun there wouldn’t be so many stains of hair dye on the carpet.

“Give me a second, Chanyeol.” Minseok said before putting his scissors back in his special-barber-belt. He walked towards the small counter, where the phone was located, and picked it up.

“Hair Queen speaking, how may I help you?”

“Minseok?”

“Oh, Luhan? What’s up?” he was quite astonished about the fact that Luhan called him during working hours, since he normally didn’t do that.

“Can you come home? I need to talk to you about something..”

Minseok threw a look at the clock. “I’ll be done in an hour, max. We can talk as soon as I get home, yeah?” Eyeing the almost-finished Chanyeol after.

“Minseok.. it’s urgent.” It wasn’t until then that Minseok heard how distressed Luhan’s voice sounded.

Minseok bit his lower lip, not knowing what to do. Honestly, there was only one option for him to choose from. He had to get home as soon as possible.

“Give me ten minutes.”

“Okay.” He heard Luhan say before the call got disconnected.

Minseok looked at the phone in his hands while he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. “,” he muttered softly. As soon as his limbs allowed him to move again, he turned around and walked towards the back, where Baekhyun was located.

“Baekhyun, I need you to finish Chanyeol for me. His hair is about done and after that you’ll only need to dye it, yeah?” While talking as fast as he could, Minseok took off his barber-belt and shoved it into Baekhyun’s hands.

“What? What’s happening?” Baekhyun asked, face full of confusion. In the meantime, Minseok noted, Baekhyun stood awkwardly, as if he was trying to hide something. Which he was.

“Luhan just called and there’s something wrong. I have to get home as soon as possible,” Minseok explained while getting the keys from the shop out of his pocket. “You’ll also need to close the shop today.” He said before getting his jacket and putting it on.

“Yeah, I can do that.” Baekhyun answered and took the key, not questioning his boss and long-time friend.

“Okay, good. I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?” He said. As soon as he received a nod from Baekhyun, Minseok walked back inside the shop.

“Sorry, Yeol, I won’t be able to finish your hair today. Baekhyun is taking over, do you mind?”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine.” Chanyeol answered nonchalantly.

“I’m still sorry, though. But okay, I got to go now. I’ll see you soon, okay?” Minseok said.

After Chanyeol gave a nod and showed his signature smile, Minseok walked towards the door. “Bye, then,” he said and opened the door. “And by the way, Baekhyun?”

“Yeah?” Baekhyun’s voice sounded from the back.

“Don’t think I didn’t see the hair dye on the carpet!”

As soon as those last words had left his lips, Minseok left the shop, wasting no time as he rushed towards his car.

Trying to get to his boyfriend as soon as possible.

 


 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter ^-^

It'd be great if you'd leave a comment and tell me what you think~

Subscribing and upvoting would be nice, too c:

Thanks for reading!

Special thanks to exotaobias16 for beta'ing~

[By the way, should I rate this fic M? Idk? ;-;]