three

Crossroad

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I made a bee-line from my room to the exit. School was finally over. Finally. Every time I would feel as though each and every hour that promised us education was hell. And I couldn’t wait till I was set free from this place.

From each step to another, my speed increased. Running was a hazard nowadays since the ground was already beginning to freeze due to the harsh weather. I was enclosed with my own thoughts when a sudden force had pulled me back causing me to shriek.

“Get the off me, Sehun!” I yelled knowing the only culprit who would ever dare to cause that mischief was no other than Sehun.

Of course, he was the only one who I often associated myself with apart from my sister. Knowing what he had done irritated me; he laughed and threw a casual arm over my shoulder.

“How was the college speaker?” Sehun wiggled his eyebrows knowingly.

I admit that the sudden mention of my unexpected encounter with Kim Jong-in was the sole reason as to why my cheeks reddened. But I was far from expressing it. Hell, no.

“What the hell, Sehun?” I attempted to shrug Sehun’s heavy arm, but I failed nonetheless. “He’s just a crush.”

“Sure.” He daringly flicked my nose which irritated me even further.

“Get the off me, Oh Sehun!”  I walked out with lengthened strides only to be caught by Sehun, again.

“Did he give you his number?”

 

-

 

After school, I’d say, is when I release the stress I’ve gathered in the 7 hour duration of school.

Stress wasn’t such a hard thing to get rid of especially at times like these: when I’m in the same train section as him.

As if he never spoke to me, Kim Jong-in was stood up by the train’s door in his usual attire blocking the whole entire world yet again. Does he even remember me?

“You know pictures last longer?” Sehun grinned and I knew immediately he was in the mood to irritate me even further hence, I ignored him.

Sehun’s following actions had surprised me. Light that was far too bright momentarily reached my eyes causing me to flinch.

Complaints surrounded us within seconds after Sehun’s actions. Startled, I spun to Sehun and swatted his hands down before Kim Jong-in could see the source of the flash.

“Oh my goodness, you’re dead.” I threatened Sehun through a clenched jaw, but he just laughed it off as though what he did was genuinely funny.

“Look.” Sehun tilted the screen of my phone (which was currently projecting an image of Kim Jong-in in his usual blank state) far too much.

I attempted to reach for my phone in order to keep the embarrassment from rising, but Sehun had the advantage of having longer limbs. He raised it higher to an extent where everyone who had clear eyes could make out what was on the screen.

“, Sehun.” I quickly put my arm down and smacked Sehun’s (who was still laughing) arm.

Quickly glancing at Kim Jong-in, I found him tapping away on his phone. Fortunately, he didn’t give a damn about what was happening.

Oh, thank God.

“Pictures last forever.” I heard Sehun whisper and my annoyance quickly resurrected.

“Shut the hell up.”

 

-

Jong-in wasn't dumb. He was well aware of his photo being taken by a guy hence the flash, and it slightly intrigued him. In fact, he was sure the girl beide the guy (who had recently snapped a photo of him) was familliar. Wasn't she the one who I told to listen in class or something?  Jong-in didn't know. 

Unlike the others, he didn't create much of a commotion about it. What if he wasn't the one they took a picture of after all? What if it was an accident? Jong-in didn't care. It was irrelevant anyway. Not being entirely concerned about the flash incident (not at all, actually), Jong-in looked down to his phone and messaged Minseok.

 

I'm close to the café. 5 minutes max.

 

After a tiring 5 minute train ride followed by a 5 minute stroll to the café, Jong-in finally arrived at his destination. 

“Jong-in! Over here!”

A voice shouted over the moment Jon-in entered the café. Furrowing his eyebrows, Jong-in frowned and pivoted his head in order to see the owner of the voice. It wasn’t until Minseok entered his line of view that Jong-in recognized him. So, he went over and occupied the seat in front of him.

“I’m guessing lectures ended late today?” Minseok’s naturally glowing cheeks were pushed up as he smiled toward Jong-in.

“Oh, nah.” Jong-in replied, slipping his bag off his shoulder and letting it settle behind his back. “Hey, do you know of any dance groups around?”

Like Jong-in, Minseok had never strayed too far from the boarding house he was currently residing in, although he did hear Taemin – his roommate – mention something about producing a choreography, so perhaps he could help. In additional to that, Minseok was primarily searching for a new dance group to join in anyway. Due to the closure of their original club, the two were forced to start anew.

Having thought that, Minseok simply suggested inquiring Taemin. Maybe he could help, he was not exactly sure.

“Actually,” Minseok took his phone out and tapped his finger against its screen to bring it to life. “Let me call Taemin.”

“Oh, can you do that while I order a drink? I really need some caffeine.” Jong-in excused himself the moment Minseok nodded, the latter not minding too much.

After a few more taps against the screen, Minseok had Taemin in a conversation through the phone.

“A dance club, you ask?” Taemin repeated Minseok’s question, his voice barely audible against the booming background music.

“Yeah, we need to join a new one.” Minseok responded.

“I’m actually in a studio for a class right now. You want to come check it out?” Albeit Taemin’s slightly fuzzy signal and loud background music, Minseok was able to hear the positive response.

“Yes, please!” Minseok brightened and just in time, Jong-in arrived with a bottle of cold Frappuccino.

“Okay, so you’re in the studio in hall G-12?” The former asked, causing Jong-in to stare at him hopefully.

“We’ll be there in five.” And with that, Minseok hung up.

Standing up, he grabbed his bag and downed the rest of his drink. “I found a new club!”

 



 

I guess you can call this chapter somewhat rushed. I'm not too sure, really. It's neither rushed nor vigorously produced through a very long time - it was sorta a mix. haha. Well, I hope you guys enjoy it regardless!

Thank you for so much positive feed back! 

I hope you guys continue to support this story and, well, love it. Somehow.

Hehe < 3

Thank you for coping with my basic English language skills! I'll flourish in time and produce better projects for you guys in the future (hopefully)! 

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and may I introduce to you: my boyfriend - 

Brenton Thwaites sfydugsihasfgaiygsd