one

Crossroad

Amidst the coursing waves of busy bodies I only see red.

Every Mondays I only see red.

Every Tuesday, Wednesday – Every time I spend a total of five minutes in this train station every damn weekday I only see red: the familiar red curved material which emphasises his existence; He who keeps me awake every morning and ensures a smile on my face every home time.

I’m not a stalker. I like to see it as I’m the viewer and he’s my entertainment. I’m not a stalker because I don’t see the red as a target. I see red as a signal that my favourite show is on, like the tiny red banner on the very left of every live screening. I’m a viewer, not a stalker. I watch him and I can assure you that the only pair that follows him are my eyes.

I say that I’m not a stalker but, the moment our sights clashed, I cowered away as though I was caught amidst my stalking session. Why did I have to re-act that way? What the hell Jin-Yeong? I felt disarmed at that moment. Thankfully, his gaze didn’t linger and I was left reddened throughout the rest of the ride to the studio.

 

-

 

I sighed upon arriving in the ‘sacred’ halls of G-12 – why it’s deemed “sacred” I don’t know but it’s most likely a reason involving the two twits who are considered the best looking by the majority of the campus.

I’m barely ten feet away yet I can hear laughter over Ciara’s croon. Rolling my eyes, I opened the door and found the origins of the laughter. Sehun was sat down on the floor, clearly recording Taemin as the latter danced, provocatively doing so.

“Yeong-ah come look at this,” Sehun patted the vacant space beside him, his crescent eyes steady on Taemin. “Hyung do the drop again!” He requested and the said boy willingly obeyed.

As I occupied the space next to Sehun, Taemin bent his knees, squatting down onto the floor. The next movement came amusingly seductively with Taemin’s palm on both his knees, he widened the gap in between both joints and placed his palm on the his shins at the same time straightening his back whilst slowly riding both hands up to his pelvis.

Cackles bounced from wall to wall. Taemin’s face was far too determined to seduce. His artificial effort came out as an amusement and rather praise-worthy considering not many girls from the group have the confidence within them to pull out that move (me included).

Sehun clutched on his stomach, wheezing as he did so in order to chase oxygen but the laughter was too much. I wasn’t faring so well either. Taemin had done it so damn well that if I hadn’t known of his long-winded relationship with my sister, I would’ve been convinced that he was into same- relationships.

The musing ended fairly soon as the clock ticked passed half-past four in the afternoon and more students piled in. Everyone evidently relaxed the moment they set foot into the studio: their formerly crooked postures straightened in delight and the veils in their eyes immediately dropped as hands met other hands and bodies were embraced.

Taemin returned to being the talent with prodigal communicating, artistic skills whenever he painted stories with his swift gracefulness and Sehun and I remained sat down with our backs against the wide mirror, his head rested on my shoulder as I let him do so.

“Ugh get a room!” Krystal grunted, tossing her duffle bag on the space beside me.

The relationship me and Sehun shared was so tight that a kiss on the cheek from the fairly divine man is considered a friendly gesture. “No,” Sehun says as he throws a strong arm over my waist, “we don’t complain when you and Taemin share your spits in front of us, so why should you complain when we’re only doing this?”

Sehun’s wittiness earned him a kick – courtesy of Krystal who was now trapped in Taemin’s hug. “Yeah, babe. You really should just ignore them, they’re just jealous.” We groan in sync as Taemin dips his head down to plant a kiss on Krystal’s lips.

“Get a room!” Sehun buries his head on the crook of my neck while I use his snap-back to censor the rated scene occurring before us.

 

-

 

The hours danced by along with the beat of the music and eventually, by 6.30 PM, we found ourselves separating to go into our respective dressing rooms.

Krystal and I went inside the dressing room with arms linked; sharing a giggle as we chat about the things Taemin had done during their previous date.

The more I observe Krystal, the more I see the glint in her eyes brightening more and more as her relationship with Taemin gets deeper and deeper. I was always envious about how the two had met as though they were under the control of a script, that being said, obviously I found their experience much like a movie.

And things usually don’t happen like that, at least not for the huge fraction of the population.

Effervescent events only occur to those who are extravagantly appealing to the eyes, or so I assume.

“Unnie! Are you listening?” Krystal’s voice pulls me away from my subconscious.

“What?” I respond blinking my eyes far too many times, an action I only do when I encounter surprise. “You’re not listening!” She frowns and I couldn’t help but chuckle as I envisioned the whiney Krystal I had helped to raise alongside my mother.

“I said how are things going with you and Jong-In?” Krystal repeated her question at the same time inserting her head through the looped entrance of her jumper.

I furrowed my brows. “Who’s Jong-In?” I returned the question. The name was far too foreign; I doubt I’ve ever encountered a Jong-In before.

Krystal rolled her eyes. She placed her hands on her hips and gave me a scolding look, “I thought you finally approached that guy on the train!”

Then it clicked. Oh, yes. Kim Jong-In. I snorted and shook my head, evidently amused at my little sister’s expectation. “If passing by him counts as approaching him, then I’ve approached him more than a million times already.”

And it was my response that urged my younger sister to groan and lightly shove me whilst I laughed away.

“So you’re really not planning to do anything about your unrequited feelings for Jong-In?” Krystal asks me again whilst we both pack our clothes that had collected sweat into our bags.

“Please,” I scoffed, “He doesn’t even know I exist.”

 

 



 

5 Subscribers. 

..and an upvote.

Oh my goodness- Thank you! I was expecting nought but..this..oh my- 

Haha.Anyway... Hi you! I apologise for the short chapter! My time was limited and basically I've been trying to get up to date with Teen Wolf hence the delayed chapter one. I'll try to write longer next time. Oh, and please ignore the incorrect grammar what-so-ever. I will try to edit this once I have the time.

Once again thank you for the subbies, the upvote and the comment!

and yes, babyninja, "OMG, amazing" indeed.