002

Story of Their Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback- 4 years ago

Minyoung was 14 and Sehun was 13 at that time when it all happened.

 

"Haha! Tag! Your it!" Minyoung grinned at Sehun, not before sticking her tongue at him and wiggling her . 

The two were playing Tag at their middle school's garden. It was tremendously big. Trees and grasses were trimmed nicely to perfection, a water fountain placed at the center of the garden. Middle schoolers were running around, as expected. 

"Noona is a bully!" Sehun pouted. He was looking way too sad for Minyoung to continue mocking him. What else can she do other than to walk over to Sehunnie and comfort him? Walk away? Call him a crybaby? No, Minyoung wouldn't do that. She liked Sehun.

"Sehunnie.... Noona is sorry, can you forgive me?" Minyoung pouted whilst patting Sehunnie's head. 

"Okay... Not if your It! Tag! Your it! Hahahaha!" Sehun pushed Minyoung away and ran away, literally.  "Yah!! Oh Sehun! Your gonna get this!" She laughed at Sehun's actions and started to chase after him.

 

"That was fun, noona. I hope we can play like this more often." Sehun said, panting heavily. The two were lying on the grass exhausted after some minutes of chasing each other around the whole garden. 
"Yeah.. I agree!" Minyoung exclaimed, a little too eager.
After a few minutes of comfortable silence of just staring at the sky and some thinkings, she decided that it was time to confess to him the truth, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter