001

Story of Their Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

"Sehun! Where are you? We're gonna be late for school! Yah!!" Min young harshly whispered at her phone, trying to wake her best friend up who just so lovely happened to overslept on the first day of school. 

"Can I not go to school... Its just the first day, we won't learn anything since nobody ever brings their books to school on this day..." Sehun groaned on the phone.

"Ugh sehun can't you just get your up and go to school? First day impressions are the most important! Don't you know?!"

"Like i care."
"What if the teac- Hello? Hello? Yah! Oh Sehun!!" Minyoung shouted. Sehun had hung up the call.

"Fine! Just wait till you see how the teachers are gonna treat you from school tomorrow onwards!" Minyoung mumbled angrily whilst sending a text to Sehun on her phone.

 

To: Hunnie

For god's sake! Just be responsible for once and attend school! You know what, i don't care if your teachers start treating you weirdly! Dont come complaining to the school council about it too!

From: Minyoung

 

Just when she was about to take stomp off after waiting at Sehun's doorstep for god knows how many minutes, of course she just have to feel two strong arms wrap around her waist and drag her inside the house, as cliché as it sounds.


Groaning, she pushed the culprit's hands off and turned around, giving a 'seriously?' look to the now grinning Sehun, unconsciously staring at him maybeeee a little too long, considering he just woke up with his perfect bed hair and being shirtless. Minyoung gulped, repositioning her eyes away from his abs to look back at him. "Erm..Sehun... Can you not? Fine if you aren't going but i have to go! I'm the vice president of the school council for god sakes!" 


"Pleaseeee minyoung-noonaaa, can you skip school with me today?" Sehun pouted. Pouty pink lips... Wait what am i thinking?! Shaking her thoughts off, she looked back at Sehun, who was now giving her puppy eye, whichhh eventually led to Minyoung silently agreeing with Sehun that going to school on the first day is a waste of time. "Ugh..Fine.. Just promise me you wont oversleep again!" Sehun grinned after hearing her response.

"And erm... Sehunnie, can i head back to my house to change outta this first?" Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter