oo2

Complicated friendship

"So how is BLANC doing?"

Sooyoung asked as he leaned against the counter with his back while eating an apple. Jessica was making a sandwich for herself and smiled hearing that Sooyoung was interested in her companies status and such.

"Its pretty good actually, I never thought the selling would be this great already"

"Well ofcoures your fans are buying alots because its designed by THE Jessica Jung who they love with all their heart and yeah... Youre a model, actress and a singer and now that you started your own fashion brand... Ofcourse your fans will buy alots"

He said with a chuckle while staring at his apple. She turned her head to the side to look at him and smiled sweetly seeing him smiling gently at his apple.

"You know, you can just confess to it right?"

She said jokingly since he looked like he was inlove with his apple, he grinned dorkily and took a big bite of his apple, Jessica faked a terrified look on her face making him roll his eyes.

"I actually never saw someone eating their crush"

"Yah Sooyeon!"

"Hahaha just kidding Soo, just kidding bae. Now come cuddle with me on the couch again!"

She shuffled to the livingroom and slumped on the couch. Sooyoung sat beside her and she immediatly snuggled into him, he smiled when her scent entered his nose. That sweet strawberry scent of hers.

"Soo?"

Sooyoung hummed and grabbed the remote of the tv.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Her question caught him off guard and left him frozen. What should he reply? He never been inlove with someone else then his very bestfriend who was now hugging him tightly.

"I dont know"

He answered it truely, he really didnt know if he believed in it. He fell inlove with Jessica when he started to get older and grow out of his puberty.

"Why are you asking Sica?"

He tried to look at her face but it was burried deep in his chest. She just shrugged and snuggled even closer to him making his heart beat speed up and heat starting to rise to his neck up to his face.

"Just... Nevermind"

She sighed and just stayed in he position taking in his scent and loving how his arms wrapped around her and her hair gently.

"O-okay"

"You know Soo, I always wondered... Why do you always stutter talking to me and why does your heart always beat so fast?"

Sooyoung didnt know what to say, he felt his face cool down a bit. Suddenly Jessica pushed herself up and face him.

"OMO! I-is it because.."

Her eyes widened and she covered with her hand gasping loudly. Sooyoung didnt know what to do now, what if she discovered he was head over heels for her.

 

-

 

Krystal walked to the little coffee corner of the floor to get something to drink. She got a paper cup and held it under the water tap waiting till the cup was fairly filled. She played with her phone while drinking her water.

"Hey"

She felt a hand on her shoulder and a voice from behind making her spill all her water over the counter and almost spit out the content in . She turned around and rolled eyes when she saw the person who just startled her.

"What do you want?"

"Maybe you should be alittle nicer to me... Im your sunbaenim remember?"

He said with a tone of hurt and annoyence in his voice. She just rolled her eyes and started to clean the water she just spilled because of that stupid idiot.

"Look I dont care if youre my sunbae or oppa or whatever... I dont like you, I even hate you! Leave.me.alone."

She said emphasizing the last three words while throwing the cup in the trashbin. Suddenly she felt him grip her wrist and pulled her back facing him. She smirked and quickly pulled her hand away like he taught her too if there would ever be someone trying to drag her with her or if someone would let go of her, surprisingly it worked really well, he stumbled back wincing in pain while rubbing his wrist.

"I taught you well huh?"

He said in an annoyed tone and she just shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her phone and left him in the coffee corner, she quickly ran back to her rehearsel studio and locked the door. She looked around, all empty and so lonely. She doesnt wants to be a solo artist anymore. She wanted a group like the sub-unit she's in.

"I guess not everybody gets what they want huh?"

She the music and started to practitce again for her upcoming performances.

 


 

Sorry for the short update! And did you guys saw the Divine MV? They made Jessica spill a tear in the mv... My heart... But I'll still keep my stories updated as much as possible and ofcourse lets just keep on supporting Jessica till the very end and beyond!

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*