oo1

Complicated friendship

"Okay so today we have a few special guests, they are still young and have an amzing life waiting for them, they all still have a long way to go... First guest we are calling out is a girl with an amazing voice, a pure innocent face, the coldest stares and ofcourse all boys will go weak for her aegyo, our young solo artist and also member of sub-unit TSK, give a loud applause for Krystal!"

Everybody whistled and cheered while Krystal made her way to her seat while waving at everybody and bowing to the MC.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Krystal, please take care of me for now aslong as we are filming"

"Ah such a pure heart.. How cute, so Krystal-si I heard you are preparing for a mini-album?"

"Dae, after my promotions stopped of my last album weve been working on my 2nd mini-album and for what as ir seems now its starting to come out really well"

"Ah jinja? I cant wait for your album to come out, so Krystal-si how is your sister doing?"

"She is doing fine, she has a small break now and we spend more time together then what we used to spend together so she is doing fine now"

"And is she staistfied with the status of her company?"

"She is, she is really happy that BLANC is selling so well already"

"Good, now lets move on to the next one, all girls and even ajhumma's fell inlove with him when they can see him on the big screen in the cinema or at home, its our tall funny handsome actor Choi Sooyoung!"

Sooyoung walked to his seat with a big smile on his face and shook hands with the MC and bowed to the audience before sitting. He did a handshake with Krystal making both of them laugh because it wasnt the best one they had.

"What was that handshake? Arent you suppost to bow at your sunbae Krystal-si?"

"I have known Sooyoung-oppa since I was little because of Jessica-unnie so we are actually like brother and sister"

"Oh really? Sooyoung-si you have a really pretty dongsaeng, take good care of her"

"Haha if I wont take good care of her Jessica might kill me so dont worry"

Sooyoung smiled by the thought of Jessica, he missed her really much. He missed her small hand in his when they would be taking a stroll at a silent place or when they were watching a movie. He missed her scent, he missed the sweet sound of her voice, the sweet melody of her laugh... He even missed her cold stares.

"Sooyoung-si, you are staring in a new upcoming drama right?"

"Dae, I am"

"Is it a fun part you got?"

"Actually yes, and the funny thing is... Krystal is also one of the cast members, she has the lead roll"

"Oh how nice, we'll talk about it more when all the guests are here... The third guest we are calling out is a sweet guy, he captured alot of womans hearts already and was even chosen as Krystal-si's ideal type! Our actor Kwon Yuri!"

Krystal began to get shy when Yuri sat on the seat behind her.

"Yuri-si, how are you doing?"

"Im actually doing amazing"

"How come?"

"I get asked for alots of movies and drama's lately so Im happy people are starting to notice me more on the screen"

"Ah jinja? And how do you feel knowing that you are Krystal-si's ideal type?"

"Actually Im pretty happy, because she is beautiful right? its hard to become an ideal type of a really beautiful celerbity"

"Oh Krystal-si why are you blushing?"

"Im not"

"Hahaha, why did you chose Yuri-si as your ideal type?"

"I chose him because, back in my trainee days there was this guy. He was really dorky and nice, he was funny and caring, he was really sweet towards me and all and thats why I got a small crush on him at that time. Yuri-si is same with him so thats why and Yuri-si is really handsome too" 

"Oh really? So do you still have contact with that guy?"

"Not really anymore we are starting to lose contact since last year"

"Oh really? And what about you and your ship mate?"

"Austin?"

"Yes, we havet seen you two together for awhile anymore"

"We are both just really busy and we barely have events together so thats why people dont see us alot together anymore"

"You two dont hang out anymore that often? Like when some people spotted you two with a group of other people"

"No we are starting to drift away from eachother, we are also getting more awkward with eachother for some reason"

"Oh thats to bad"

"We will try to still do some fanservice for the shippers though"

The audience cheered and screamed happy things like 'Krystin is love' making her giggle awkwardly.

"So the next guest is-"

The MC introduced a few others like Seohyun and Sunny from SNSD and Wendy from Red Velvet.

"So the last guest we are calling out is a guy who girls will faint infront of, he has a magical voice and a killer smile A4's Austin!"

The audience clapped and cheered while Austin was walking towards his seat while bowing continuosly to the audience and the mc while walking making everyone laugh. He took a seat beside Krystal awkwardly and greeted the other guests with alittle bow.

"So Austin-si"

"So Myeongsoo-si"

He said with the same tone as Myeongsoo did making him laugh.

"I like this guy"

"Aw thanks hyung, I like you too"

"Ah jinja, where can I adopt you?"

"Just ask my family about it and then they'll discuss a few things with you"

He said playing along making the others laugh too.

"So Austin-si, I heard about you and your love issues?"

Austin looked dumbfounded, he didnt know what Myeonsoo was talking about, then it hit him. All the love drama around Austin which as ofcourse noticed by his fans.

"Ah dae, its solved now though. There were weird things happening, there were some really tough rumors about me spotted kissing with various female artists and random girls, but it wasnt me"

"Oh jinja? That really happened to you?"

"Dae even my members were like, Yiyun how can you do that? How can you ruin your image like that in such way? But after everything was explained and solved everything turned back to normal for me"

"And the rumor about you and your ex-girlfriend having a fight again?"

"Ah dae, it wasnt a fight but we had to talk things out and settle things. We did and no we are in good terms again, just as in more then strangers but less then friends"

"Ah jinja, thats good to hear. So Austin-si is totally back again?"

"Yes he is"

They talked alittle ofcourse not noticing the awkward atmosphere around the ship couple. Sooyoung did notice something different between them and decided to just wait till the filming had ended.

"You know I noticed that these two are so silent and not as touchy as they used to be"

Wendy finally decided to say what was bothering her alittle since the recording. Everybody looked at the ship couple who just smiled awkwardly. Austin slowly grabbed Krystals hand sending an uncomfortable feeling to both of them but seeing the others statisfied they just let it be.

 

Sooyoung grabbed his phone and walked to a silent place. He dialed a certain number and waited for the girl to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?"

He heard a groggy voice said at te other end of the phone. He smiled hearing the voice.

"Hey princess, did I wake you up?"

"Kinda"

He chuckled hearing her annoyed sleepy voice.

"Why dont you call me more often?"

She asked making him feel a tingly feeling in his chest.

"I-I have a really busy schedule princess. Im sorry, I really miss you... Thats why I called you, I just finished recording a show and I have free time now"

"Come over"

"Bwo?"

"Come over Soo, I miss my giant cuddle bear"

"O-okay, I will ask hyung to drop me off by my home, I'll just change and take my own car to your house"

"No you have clothes here remember? Just come here now~"

She started to whine like alittle kid making him chuckle.

"Arasso arasso, I will just get my car and go there okay princess?"

"See you in a few giangt cuddle bear"

"Hahaha see you in a few princess"

He ended the call and quicky bid his goodbye to everyone and was off to get his own car at his apartement. When he arrived there and knocked on the door he as greeted by his sleepy princess who climbed on him and wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her arms around his neck while her face was burried in his shoulder. He chuckled and entered and locked the door. He missed this.

 


 

First chap, sorry for not so much Soosica or Sooyoung or Jessica in this chap, there will come more.
tumblr_ncb7midhWv1rp6buqo1_500.gif
_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*