02

Comes an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited*

okay...*sigh* first, I'M SORRYYY WAHHHH TT.TT i've been interpreting behavior (literally XD)

 

Minseok heaved a deep breath before turning around again but immediately closes his eyes when Hana starts tearing her clothes off. "S-so hot" the lady on the bed complained, her body heat going high from the alcohol she consumed earlier. "N-no! no! don't!" Minseok tried to stop her, alternating from waving her hands off from her body and shielding his eyes from the scene. After a few minutes of struggle, 'Argh!" Minseok silently screamed and pulled his hair out of frustration and decided to just give up.

 

The sun seeps through the heavy curtain as the alarm read '8:00 am'. Hana groaned and tried to block out the light by burrying deep in the sheets, which surprisingly different smell than her current fabric conditioner but still has a comforting scent. But as all information sink deep down her conscious brain, she jolted awake and look around the room. Her eyes widened when she saw her clothes on the bedside table neatly folded then she looks down at her body to find out that she was only wearing an oversized shirt and her undergarments. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" her high-pitched scream echoed throughout the whole house. A few seconds later she heard a clanking of pans and silverware and a lot of cursing and thumps.

As Minseok heard the scream he immediately turn to run to the room 'AISH!'  *stumbled*  'AH !' *toes stubbed on furniture*  'OUCH!' head slammed on the door*. Then the door on the room swung open.

Hana was shocked to see the man she saw at the club yesterday night hair tied like a palm tree wearing a simple tee and jeans...and apron holding a pan...with pancake.

And she swears, she felt her heart jump at the sight.

"Are you alright?" he asked wide-eyed

"er....yes, but.." hana paused and looks at her clothing wondering how can she ask what happened the night before. Fortunately, Minseok got the idea.

"I-it wasn't me w-who dressed y-you! I-I didn't uh...s-see anything. I swear! I didn't touch you or anything. I asked help from a friend" he explained, his face flushed while awkwardy rubbing his neck. Minseok remembered knocking on his next door neighbor at 3am to ask for help.

The room fell silent and both didn't know what to do or say, but after much seconds, Minseok cleared his throat "uhhmmm you can come down anytime, uhm I-uh my friend left a change of clothes for you to wear, it's here" he said looking anywhere but Hana. Thus, he didn't noticed the small smile that appeared on her face.

 

Minseok proceeded downstairs and head to the kitchen to finish his cooking. Minutes after, Hana came down with a new set of clothes, bare face, and at this point Minseok swear his heart jump at the sight but can't help to be afraid. I must not like her if I know i'll just leave her he thought sadly.

 

But unfortunately he can't distance himself away from Hana. The two continued to see each other after their encounter.

 

3 months...

 

Hana's POV

I can't believe it, I thought that I will not have a happy contented life full with...love. But here I am, inlove with him. Kim Minseok. I know we've only known each other for months, but I can't help but be happy when I'm with him. Before I could only be happy when I go to a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter