chapter 2

One Step Closer.

After the news this father just told him, Youngjae refused to believe it and ran into his room. He would be happy that his father is getting remarried but that lady was just a real to Youngjae. Out of all the women he could date he had to get the one that was the fakest and meanest. Lying into his bed, face into his pillow a single tear streaming down his face. As he was going to continue crying he left his phone vibrate in his pocket which surprised Youngjae.Reaching for his phone and bringing it to his face. He stopped and stared at his lock screen. It was a picture of him and Jaebum in front of a giant christmas tree from one of their special dates. Looking at the picture made Youngjae's heart hurt more than it already did. In times in these he would have called Jaebum and in return get comforting words from the other, but that isn't the case anymore. After a few minutes he finally unlocked his phone and saw that he got a message from his best friend Zelo. Him and Zelo have been friends for a long time now. Youngjae was assigned to take care of a junior in his school as 2nd years are like a mentor to the juniors and he got given Zelo. The kid was a cute shy kid that made Youngjae just want to scream and hug him in adorableness and that didn't stop Youngjae. Before the younger could even say hi Youngjae ran and gave him a huge hug yelling about how adorable he was. Zelo, scared and confused on what was going on  cried out for help as Youngjae wouldn't let go of the younger. After a 1000 sorrys later, they began their tour and tips and the too became close. 

From: Jellybaby

​Youngjae hyung!!~ :D 
What's up? I just got home from practice and I'm so tried. Dx

Youngjae smiled at the message from Zelo, he really did like to use the emojis and that made the message 1000 more times cuter.In stead of texting back, he opened his keypad and went to his speed dial 2. Any guesses who number 1 was. After at least one ring the younger picked out. 

"Hyyyyung~" Came a cute voice from the other line. 

"Hey jello" Youngjae just said in a sad tone. 

"Omo hyung?! whats wrong? You can tell jello" Zelo said in a voice full of worry. Youngjae then just started to burst out in tears, speaking nonsense to the other . Zelo just comforted the other and waited for Youngjae to calm down. Once he was calm Youngjae told Zelo everything that happened from JB to his fathers marriage.  "So, JB hyung just broke up with you like that?" 

"Yeah"

"And it was so unexpected too"

"Yeah"

"You must have been really hurt hyung"

"Yeah"

"STOP SAYING 'YEAH' BECAUSE IF YOU DO ILL SMACK YOU" 

"I'm sorry jello" Youngjae said with even more tears 

"Ahhh. I'm sorry hyung!! please forgive me waahh what to do" Zelo started to panic on the other line. 

"I really loved him" Youngjae whispered softly.

"I know you did hyung, and I believed he really loved you too"

"He said that he did but not anymore" Youngjae explained sadly, He curled up under his blanket even more. He was really depressed right now but he knew talking about it to Zelo would help him feel better

"Wait hyung, he said that he was seeing a girl behind your back right?"

"Yeah"

"That can't be right"

"What you mean jello?" 

"hyung, Jaebum hyung is like SUPER gay. like even you should know it. He never once was interested in girls he even didn't look at them"

"Whats your point?"

"I'm saying that Jaebum hyung leaving you for a girl makes no sense at all since he doesn't care" Youngjae quickly sat up from his bed. Zelo was right, Jaebum never once liked a girl and didn't even talk to them. So how could he leave him for a girl? but he could have changed right? there are really pretty girls around this area now a days, what if say one and was actually interested.. 

"Maybe he hated me so much that when he saw the girl he liked her more than me" Youngjae said softly

"Hyung, People don't change thier uality like that" Zelo said with a snap of his fingers. "You and JB hyung have been gay for pretty much your whole lifes, I don't think in one day so suddenly that could change, it can happen for it takes really long time for that to happen. So something fishy is happening. Either JB lied to you about cheating on you or he did so because he was hiding something and i seriously think it was the latter"

"How did you become so smart jello" Youngjae questioned

"Hey, if it comes to love i'm an expert" Zelo said 

"Yeah, says the one who isn't able to find a boyfriend" Youngjae laughed

"H-HEY! SHUT UP" Zelo yelled, Youngjae knew that the younger boy is blushing from the other side. 

"Zelo, when did you become so disrespectful to your hyung?" Youngjae said in a hurt tone.

"I'm sorry hyung. but still! shush. I'll get a boyfriend when I want too" 

"Uh huh" 

"HYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUNG" Youngjae just laughed at Zelos cute reaction, he liked to tease his cute dongseang. Youngjae then left out a sigh. Even tho Youngjae is hurting, His best friend helped back the hurt feel less intense when it was before. And he was glad to have such a friend with him. 

"Jello" 

"Hmmm?"

"Thanks... for being here for me"

"Ah. no worries hyung! it is my job! if it isn't me then who else you know" Zelo laughed 

"So, what we going to do about my dad and HER?" Youngjae asked as he ploped back onto his bed. 

"Well i guess there isn't anything really. You're dad is finally happy isn't he, and that should be important right. Even tho she is mean to you and he can't see that but I know things will get better. hey, maybe one day things will turn out for the best"

"So you're telling me to just let it happen and think nothing of it? Jello she hates me. I'm pretty sure she wants me DEAD"  Youngjae said seriously. 

"I didn't say that hyung, I'm saying that maybe karma will come back and bite her in the . Plus im pretty sure if she did anything serious to you your dad will notice"

"But he doesn't. I've told him countless times and he doesn't want to believe me. I seriously think he doesn't care no more and will soon stop caring about me like everyone else so far" He said with a hint of sadness

"I care for you hyung, always" Zelo said

"I know and thank you for that Jello"

"Through sickness and in health!" 

"YAH. that sounds like we're getting married!" Youngjae yelled out. 

"Ahahahahhaha. well maybe its vows of friendship or whatever... YOU GET WHAT I MEAN" Zelo said as he kept on laughing. 

"I hope you're right" 

"About what?"

"About karma going to bite her in the " 

"Don't worry, bad things happen to bad people. So it'll be fine" 

"I just hope its soon" 

 


wow i'm alive!!
Hi everyone!!~ :D 
im sorry for the really late update
:D 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
please mind my mistakes 
love you all~ <3 
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~