Chapter 1

One Step Closer.

People offend complain about their life. How they had parents that were strict, How they had to support themselves as their parents worked a lot. But to Youngjae, he believed his life was great. And he loved the way it was. His father was really close to him and supported him in many ways as possible. After Youngjae's mothers death, his dad promised that he would spend as much time as possible too him as he was rarely home back when his mum was alive. They would always go out together, eat dinner with each other and even have movie nights. As you could see He was the best father ever, he could be strict when he wanted too but overall was one big happy person. 

But his dad wasn't all, Youngjae had a boyfriend. Yes, he was gay. And his father was completely fine with that as his own best friend was gay too and that made Youngjae seriously happy. His boyfriend of 2 years, Im Jaebum. He was tall with blonde hair and was VERY handsome. They met at school when Jaebum first arrived and no one stopped to help him but Youngjae and they became good friends. Jaebum was sweet. He always looked out for Youngjae when he was sad or needed some help. Gave him gifts every once in awhile. But he did get jealous easily but who wouldn't? He was the perfect boyfriend. 

Youngjae was very thankful that he has there people in his life. without them he wouldn't know how to cope, he didn't rely on them so much but he was used to having them by his side. That made sense right? But all this soon comes crashing down on him and his life gets a huge change. 

It all started when Youngjae was waiting for Jaebum on their date. Something that happened quite often. Youngjae was waiting at their meeting spot, at a park near his house under a big tree that was 7 rows down and 5 left. A 'special' spot you could say. Youngjae was sitting on the grass and was enjoying the warm sun on his face. It was winter so he was covered in jumpers and scarfs so the sun helped warm his face which was exposed. Youngjae looked at his phone and frowned. Jaebum was late, They have said to meet at 11:30 but it was already 12:40. If he was late he would have messaged him way before. His phone buzzed. In excitment, thinking it was Jaebum unlocked his phone and read the message. It wasn't Jaebum but his father, with a smile he read it. 

From:Papa Yoo

Youngjae, can you be home at 3 o'clock. Its important. 

 

 

Youngjae studied the text and thought for awhile as to why he had to come home at 3. He sent a quick reply to his dad and stuffed his phone back in his jacket pocket. As he did so, he heard a voice call out to him. 

"Youngjae!" A voice called from quite a distence away. But Youngjae knew who it was. He got up and waved to Jaebum. Jaebum remained in his spot and waved Youngjae over. Youngjae thought something was quite odd. Jaebum would always be the one to came up to him when they were here. Prushing off the thought he ran over to Jaebum. And smiled his great big smile once he was in front of him. 

"Hey!" He said happyily. The two started to walk down the path side by side "Why were you so late?" He asked as he turned to look at Jaebum. But Jaebum didn't look at him and gave a blunt reply. 

"No Reason" He simply said. He sounded annoyed when he answered and Youngjae started to get worried. 

"Were you busy? Ah, was it your mum again?" He started to ask but was cut off from Jaebum.

"I said it was nothing now drop it" Jaebum said as he raised his voice. Youngjae jumped in surprise at this. Jaebum never yelled at him before, he always talked to him with love and care. Jaebum could see the shock in Youngjae and gave out a sigh, "Sorry but we're gonna have to cancel todays date" 

"Hmm.. why?" Youngjae asked. Jaebum stopped in his tracks and Youngjae copied, Jaebum let off a big sigh and turned to face the other boy. 

"I'm leaving you" He simply said. Youngjae when he heard his felt his heart break and couldn't accept what he had heard. 

"W-what...why? You're joking right?" Youngjae said with teary eyes as he looked at Jaebum. But Jaebum remained emotionless. His eyes were empty as he stared back into Youngjae's 

"I'm being serious, Thats why I was late. I was with someone else and we've been together for awhiile, I was seeing her behind your back" He said as he turned and started to walk away. But stopped when youngjae grabbed onto his arm. 

"You wouldn't do that, you promised me that you'll always be by my side, you said you'll love me forever!" Youngjae said as he looked down. His grip on Jaebums arm tighting. 

"I did, but not anymore. I found someone else to give that too" He said as he pushed his arm away from Youngjars grip. 

"Why?... Why?" Tears started to fall, Youngjae seriously believed that Jaebum would never make him cry but reality was a slap in the face. 

"You're too clingy Youngjae, Everytime we're together you won't let go of me, Saying that you're scared that i'll leave even tho we've been together for 2 years. And you always bugged me about my life, What i was doing, Who i was with. Like seriously. I need my space, I have a life too you know. I need time away from you." Jaebum simply stated.

"How come you never mentioned it before?" Youngjae whispered, losing his voice as tears keep spilling. 

"If I told you before you've been so sensitive about it" Jaebum turned away "Don't come looking for me okay, You can take care of yourself, you don't need me around all the time" Jabum walked away. Youngjae slowly looked up, the tears bluring his vison as he watched the boy he once love leave him forever. He was waiting. Waiting for him to turn around and smile at him, saying that i was all a joke. But he kept on going further away, and Youngjae knew that he was serious. He started to cry harder softly whispering Jaebum's name. 

His walk home was long and silent. Before it would always be filled with laughter as he and Jaebum walked down the street laughing together. But all there was was slience, and he missed it, being next to him. Youngjae coundn't understand why Jaebum broke up with him. He knew that wasn't the reason. He wasn't going to accept it and he won't. Not after being with him for 2 years and his reason didn't make sense. Jaebum never complained and when Youngjae asked if he was a bother the other would just smile at him and said that he wasn't a bother. As Youngjae neared his house he wiped off the running tears off his face before he unlocked the door. He was home earlier then asked but it should be fine. As he wanted in he saw his father standing in his living room with his girlfriend. He didn't mind his father dating as it has been years since his mother died and his father promised that he would fine a partner that could accept Youngjae the way he was and made sure she was nice to them both. the thing was she wasn't. It was all an act, around his father she would like so sweet and caring but when they were alone she was an evil that wanted to get rid of him. But he didn't have the heart to tell his father as he was finally happy. Youngjae father saw him and walked up to him. 

"Youngjae?! I thought you were with Jaebum, why you home early" When Youngjae heard his name he couldn't help but to get teary again. His father saw and ran up to him, giving him a hug "Did he do something to you? Jaejae it'll be okay, You have dad here okay" His father said as he hugged him tight. He really did feel loved from his father. Everything was perfectly fine. His father pulled away and smiled at him softly "Since you're here I have some good news!" He said as he stood up and stood next to his girlfriend. "Yoomi and I are getting married!" 

Scratch that. Everything got even worse.


Hello all!! 

This is the first chapter! thank you for being here!~ 

please mind the spelling mistakes! :D 

I couldn't think of a name of Youngjae's fathers girlfriend......sigh. 

Please give me a name and ill change it haha

I need someone to make a cover photo for me.! 

if you could recommend or do for me please let me know! 

Anyways enjoy! 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!~ <3 

love you all.