seventh

A moment to Remember

Sunggyu POV

"Hyun, you shouldn't drink too much."

"Nah, it's okay, Gyu. My tolerate in alcohol is quite good." Woohyun waving his hand on the air. I know he is already drunk. 

"Dude, give me another glass." Woohyun asked for another beer and then the bartender just leave the bottle of tequila. I looked at him drink glass by glass with worried face. I know Woohyun was deeply hurt. Sungyeol's illness had already hit him so much and now Myungsoo's appearance gave him another impact. I could feel his sadness. What's hurt so much than seeing someone you love being with someone else? And moreover, that person is the first love. I think I feel a bit lucky for choosing to hide my feeling. Maybe an unrequited love is better. Sigh, Woohyun-ah, how good if the person you love is me. I promise I wouldn't hurt you like this. Damn. What am I talking about? Maybe the alcohol started to affect me.

When I saw Woohyun's tequila bottle neared half empty, I quickly pull his hand. He has to be stopped.

"Hyun, enough. No more drink. Let's go home."

"No, I don't wanna go home. I wanna dance. Dance." Woohyun said, walking to the dance floor staggeringly. He looks totally drunk. There isn't even any music. I quickly walk to him, reach around his waist. 

"Hyun, I'll take you home." Woohyun places his hands around my neck, presses his body to me and leans in and whispers, "Welcome to the party, Yeol."

I sigh. Even in his unconcious state, the only one that he remembered was Yeol. "I'm Sunggyu." I say, pulling his arms from around my neck. "Let me get you some coffee." Woohyun still had his body pressed very close to me and was running his fingers through my hair as I helped him walk back towards the bar. "I don't want coffee, Gyu." He stated, then leaned into my ear as he started running his hand slowly up and down my chest. "I want Yeollie," his hand opened the top button of my shirt, "I want to feel," another button and as he nibbles on my ear, he whimpered, "I wanna ."

I was shiver down my spine, maybe I had never heard a polite man like him use such a word. A filthy word, a down right nasty word, it was wrong... but oh how it . Time to put a stop to this, his mind was thinking about Lee Sungyeol, not me. I bend forward and propelled his body over my shoulder. "Let's go home, Hyun." 

"No, I want Yeollie. I want him right now. Ya, Lee Sungyeol, please come to me, baby."

As we desended down the stairs to Woohyun's car, Woohyun's hand was near my waist and his hands started roaming downwards. "You have a very nice ." he said as he ran his hands roughly over my cheeks, " I bet you also have a very impressive !"

"YA, NAM WOOHYUN!! You shouldn't talk like that." I snap as I lay him down on the passenger seat. He looked at me with questioning eyes, and ask "You mean, you don't like my bedroom voice?"

What should I tell him. Do I lie and tell him I don't like it, that it doesn't do anything for me? Or should I admit what he means to me? Forget your sadness and take me, Hyun.

"NO!..I mean yes uhh, no. I mean, you shouldn't be saying these things to me, and you wouldn't be if you weren't drunk."

"My blood-alcohol level has nothing to do with me." The way he was looking at me as he spoke had my head spinning. Oh, gosh, I have to control myself. He is Sungyeol's fiance and soon to be husband. I can't betray Sungyeol and take advantages in this kind of situation. I glance at Woohyun who was now mumbling incoherently, but I still could hear Sungyeol's name come out from his mouth. Hyun, why are you hurting me like this? Looking at you desperate like this really killing me. What could I do to remove your pain? Tell me, Hyun. I will do anything. I will do anything to see you smile again.

"YEOLLLL... where are you. I want Yeollie. I want my Yeollie. Take me to see Yeollie." Woohyun started to yell and rampage. He moved to his side, his hands suddenly grabs my shirt. "Gyuuu... please take me to see Yeol. I want to see him. Pleasee."

"Hyun, it's already midnight. I better take you home." I try to calm him.

"NO!! I want to see my Yeollie. Move away, if you don't want to take me, I'll go by myself." Woohyun pushed me quite hard. I have to admit, he was too strong for a drunken man. He is getting out of control.

"Hyun, just sit back. I will take you to meet Sungyeol." I finally said. At least I have to make him calm for a bit until I reach his apartment. I turn on the engine and drive along the night street. Woohyun looks a bit calm but he can't stop mumbling. I don't know what exactly he was saying. Just let him like that. At least I know he didn't do something stupid or crazy.

A moment passed, I finally reach Woohyun's apartment. I glance to my side. Woohyun still mumbling alien words, pointing his hand to nowhere.

"Hyun, we are arrived." Woohyun stared at me blanky before gazed out. "Where are we, Gyu? This is not hospital. This is not Yeollie's place, you're lying." Woohyun looks angry.

"Hyun, you were already this drunk. We can see Yeollie tomorrow. Now, I will take you to your room." I said, walking out from the driver seat. But when I was about to help him out, I was so surprised when I saw Woohyun crawls to the driver seat and the engine.

"Ya, Nam Woohyun, you can't drive in that condition. Come out." But instead answer me, Woohyun then drive his car in speed. Oh, . I can't let him endangering himself. I have to chase him. I quickly stop a taxi that pass by.

"Sir, please follow that yellow car."

"Yes, Sir."

The yellow car ran through the darkness in speed. Oh, God, I hope nothing will happen to Woohyun. I kept focus on Woohyun's car. I keep ask the driver to speed up but who can catch the speed of sport car. At least, he is still on my sight. A moment later I see his yellow car enters the hospital. Thanks God, Woohyun is safely arrived. I pay the taxi driver and immediately go out. Woohyun came out from his car unsteadily. I quickly run towards Woohyun and catch him in time right before he stumbled down. He glanced to me and smiles a bit. "Ah, Kim Sunggyu. You're here. Do you want to see Yeollie too? Come, I will take you."

Gosh. Woohyun is so damn annoying when he was drunk. My heart even hadn't calmed a bit after saw him driving in drunk. "Okay, okay, come, turn down your voice or else the security will kick us out." I grab him, keeping him from fall down. It's already midnight. Fortunately, this hospital is Woohyun's uncle's hospital so he always has good access to come. And because of that reason too, Myungsoo was allowed to stay at the hospital. Somehow, I really pity Woohyun. He had done so many thing for Sungyeol even put down his own feeling. Yeol, how lucky you're to have him as your angel. You have to wake up, Yeol or else I will never ever forgive you, I swear. Myungsoo is your past but Woohyun is your future. Please, Yeol, don't ever hurt Woohyun. Please, I beg you.

We hardly reach third floor with drunken man in my arms. But finally we arrive at Yeollie's room. "Yeollie, baby. I'm coming." 

"Ssshh... please turn down your voice, Hyun. Other patients are sleeping right now." I glance around, afraid that someone will scold us for making noise.

"Sshhh... Yeolie... Baby... I'm coming." Woogyun said again, now whispering, putting a finger on his lips. I don't know whether I have to feel upset or funny at his adorable action. I can't help but smile silently. Without my realize, Myungsoo was already standing on the door. 

"What happen, Gyu? What's wrong with Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked, looking at Woohyun in confuse.

"Owh, look at who is here. Yeollie's high school crush. Tell me, how many thing you did with Yeollie? Dancing under the rain? Skipping class? Rofftop dating? Or ing in the library? Tell me, what else, huh?"

"Hyun, enough. You disturb other patient." I try to calm him.

"Hyun, you are drunk. I think you better go home. You can come back tomorrow." Myungsoo grabs him.

"Shut up! Who do you think you are to order me like that? Remember I'm Lee Sungyeol's fiance not you. I have rights to see Sungyeol whenever I want." I gasp at Woohyun's sudden outburst. I never saw Woohyun this cold before.

"Move away, I want to see him.”

"Hyun, sorry I don't mean to offend you but you will disturb Yeollie. You can come back when you feel better." Myungsoo patted Woohyun's shoulder, still preventing him to get in. Oh my, I have bad feeling of this situation.

Woohyun glares at Myungsoo then pushes him quite hard. "I don't like to be ordered, Kim Myungsoo." 

He then walks inside the room. Myungsoo quickly follows him and I do the same.

"Annyeong, baby. How was your day. I really miss you, my Yeollie." Woohyun smiles widely, walking unsteadily towards Sungyeol's bed. He grabs Sungyeol's hand recklessly, almost make the IV on Sungyeol's hand slips from his hand.

"Hyun, you will endanger Yeollie if you do something reckless." Myungsoo grabs Woohyun by his wrist. But Woohyun harshly shoves him away.

"I said don't order me, you bastard. I'm Sungyeol's fiance. You are here because of me. You had thrown Yeollie away, you gave him fake promise then left him. You left him suffer here." Woohyun blabbered. Oh God, I shouldn't let him come on this state. This is so not him. How could a calm charming Woohyun turn to be like this?

"Nam Woohyun, I know you're hurt. I wouldn't mind for whatever you said because you don't know what you are saying right now. But please don't hurt Sungyeol with your reckless action."

"!! You're the one who hurt Yeollie, you damn bastard." Woohyun snaps, throwing his fist on Myungsoo. Caught off guard, Myungsoo got hit and fell on the ground. Woohyun's hit makes his nose bleeding.

"Oh, my God, Hyun, enough, what are you doing? Why are you hitting Myungsoo?" I quickly grab Woohyun but Woohyun pushed me away.

"You left a deep wound on Sungyeol's heart, and even me couldn't heal that wound. You're the one who have to take the responsibility." Woohyun said as he leaned down and grabs Myungsoo by his collar. In the other hand, Myungsoo didn't do anything at all. He only blanky stared at Woohyun. I quickly get up and try to control him, preventing him to do something more crazy.

"Hyun, Come on, let's get out of here before the nurse come. You will cause big trouble." I grab him.

"Shut up, Gyu. Go away. I want to teach this bastard a lesson." Woohyun pushed me again, making me to fall on Sungyeol's bed. 

"Hyun, if you want to hit me, this is not the right place."Myungsoo finally spoke out.

I really don't know what should I do. Yeol, please help me. Please help us. Don't make them fight. Don't make them hurt each other. I grab Sungyeol's hand and hold it tight. And I don't know this is miracle or it was just my imagination, but I feel Sungyeol squeezed my hand lightly. When I was about to tell them, some paramedic staff was already filled the room.

"What happen here? Why are you make so much noise? Please, Sir, you disturb other patient." The nurse said.

"I'm sorry, my friend was drunk so he doesn't know what he was doing. I promise we wouldn't be noisy anymore." I apologise, running towards Woohyun and grab him tightly, preventing him to do anything. 

"Please be respectful, this is hospital. Don't do anything that can disturb other people. Furthermore, Sungyeol-ssi needs much rest to recover. Please leave this place. I just allow one person to accompany him."

"I'm the one who will accompany him." Woohyun said loudly.

"Hyun, you even can't take care of yourself right now. Let Myungsoo do that, Hyun. We will be back tomorrow." I convince.

"No, I want to stay here. No one can take me away from Sungyeol. NO ONE." Woohyun said coldly.

"Let him stay here. I will stay outside."

"We are sorry but Woohyun-ssi, you're drunk. We can't allow you to stay here."

"Hyun, please don't make everything complicated. Please, let's go home." I plead him. I know he was worried with Sungyeol, I know he want to always stay beside Sungyeol but not in this condition.

"No, I don't want to go even I'm die. I want to stay here." 

"Sir, please lay him down." A nurse came with a syringe on her hand.

"What is that? What are you gonna do to Woohyun?" I ask a bit scare with that syringe.

"Don't worry, I'll give him a little sedative to call him down so he can sleep easily." The nurse explained.

With hard effort, we finally can get Woohyun to lay down and the nurse then gave him an injection.

"Thank you for your help, Miss." I thank the nurse after seeing Woohyun a bit calm, laying on the sofa. Looks like the sleepiness slowly attacked him.

"You're welcome. He will stay sleep until tomorrow. You can leave him here. We can't allow too many people here."

I was a bit disappointed, because to be honest, I still worried about Woohyun. But I have to respect the rule. "Okay, Miss. I will leave immediately. Thank you for your help." I bow slightly.

"Never mind." The nurse nods then left the place.

I glance back to the sleeping Woohyun.

"Don't worry, Gyu, I will take care of him." Myungsoo spoke out. I glance at him. "I'm sorry for what he did to you before."

"It's okay. He was drunk hard so I can understand. I know he must be hurt with Sungyeol's condition."

"ALL of us do, Myung. Sungyeol's condition made us shock. But maybe for someone like you who had been leaving him for years, someone who had played with his heart, this is not a big deal." I said, suddenly I feel so upset with him. He had left Sungyeol for years, playing with his heart, leaving a deep wound on Sungyeol. Maybe for him, Sungyeol was nothing. Maybe he just came because he was pitying Sungyeol. Maybe I was wondering too much. Maybe.

"Then I will leave him to you." I said, walking to the door but then I stop at his voice.

"Gyu." I turn to him.

"I'm sorry for hurting Sungyeol this much. I'm sorry for everything." He looked at me deeply. I could see sadness in his eyes. Did I judge him too early? I could see something else inside those midnight eyes. Love. If he loved Sungyeol, then why he need to leave? I don't know, I just don't know. How this thing could be this difficult.

"For now, Sungyeol's condition is the most important. He needs you." I said before left.

 

Myungsoo POV

"For now, Sungyeol's condition is the most important. He needs you." Sunggyu said before left. I know he still blame me for what had happened to Sungyeol. I know I did hurt Sungyeol so much. If I just have enough courage to tell him that I love him so much, that I don't want to lose him, that I want to stay with him forever. But... the situation didn't allow me. I glance over my shoulder where Woohyun was sleeping peacefully. From what I've seen, I could feel how much he loves Sungyeol, how much he was hurt because of this situation. Sometimes I was wondering, if Sungyeol have to choose between us, who will he choose? But then I remind myself that I only part of Sungyeol's past. Woohyun is his future. He is the one who always take care of Sungyeol, he is the one who will do anything for Sungyeol. Maybe I will always end up as a secret lover. I don't mind though, I have did that for fourteen years, so it's no any different even until forever. For a moment I was staring deeply at Woohyun's face until my eyes landed on something inside his jacket. A familiar pink book, Sungyeol's diary. Does he always take that book wherever he go? Maybe he wanted to know everything about Sungyeol. He deserves to know every part of Sungyeol. But I used to tell him that whatever he wrote insode that book, Sungyeol is still Sungyeol. No matter how his feeling, he has to accept Sungyeol whole-heartedly. I don't know why but suddenly I feel curious to read it. I walk towards Woohyun and stoon right in front of him. Am I wrong if I read it a little? Maybe it's okay if I read some part of it. Woohyun used to give me that book but I gave it back to him. I feel that I don't deserve to read it or maybe I was too afraid to know how painful Sungyeol gone through because of me. But tonight I really want to read it. I want to feel what Sungyeol felt. I lean down and pull the book carefully and sit at the chair next to Sungyeol's bed. I slowly open the book and flip it one by one. Many feeling raging inside me. He loves me so much, he loves me with all his heart. All of our memories were neatly written page by page. It feels like it was happened yesterday. My feeling was slowly rebuilt one by one. Then my hand stops on one page.

 

Tears of blood fall from my broken heart

I never thought we would be apart

Your tender touch, your sweet smile

Two things about you I will miss

As I sit here thinking about you

My face is wet with tears past due

I should've cried a long time ago

But I loved you so

I know they say love is blind

But I had only you on my mind

A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife

I wish that I never met you so I can go on with my life

 

I never know that broken heart will be this hurt. Kim Myungsoo, he gave me fake promise. I saw him with a girl in the hospital and I was so shocked when I found out about her pregnancy and miscarriage. How could he did this? He cheated on me. But should I call him cheated? We even didn't dating. Did I get him wrong with his feeling towards me? Am I just being too much about his kindness? I never hurt so much like this before. Why we have to meet if we're not meant to be together? Why????

 

Flashback

"Ah.... the final exam is finally done. Thanks for helping me study, Myungie seongsangnim. I don't know what wpuld I do without you." Sungyeol bowed his head dreeply, making me chuckle at his cute action. Myungie, that's what he called me. Cute, isn't it? He said to make us closer to each other and in return, I have to call him Yeollie.

"Hey, you're too much. I just help you to understand in simple way."

"You're really smart, Myungie. Hm.. I hope the result will be good."

"Don't worry, Yeol. Whatever the result, you had gave your best."

"Myungie, are you sure you want to study in Osaka?" He asked me with serious face. 

"Yes, everything is ready. I leave after graduation." I answered confidently.

"Oh..." that was his answer. He turned away his head but I could feel sadness from him. This is the umpteenth time he asked me about Osaka. Seems he doesn't want to lose me. But less he knew, I've prepared something for him. I will confess my feeling to him and ask him to go with me to Osaka. We will work together and build our own future. I hope he is agree.

"Um, Yeol. After graduation, can we meet in your favourite cafe. I have something to tell you." I break the silent. Sungyeol turned to me, tilts his head cutely. I really wanna kiss those adorable cheeks.

"What thing?" He asked.

"Nah, this is not the right time. After everything was fine, I will tell you."

“Dont make me curious, Myungie. I dont like secret. Please tell me now. He groaned, Im trying my best to not laugh at his cute reaction.

“Please be patient, its still a week left.” I convince him.

“Its too long for me, come on, just tell me now, tell me now.”” He whined childishly. Now, it’s getting hard for me to control myself to not attck him here and there. I dont know what is this feeling but I love all every part of him.

“No, I wont tell you until the time.” I said coolly.

“Pweaasseeeee...” he gave me his puppy eyes. Oh, gosh, this is his main weapon. No, I have to stay cool, I can’t lose to those eyes.

“Once I sad No, it means No. I insisted. 

If you dont tell me right now, I will tickle you to dead. He threated, glaring at me. Yeol, dont try to look fierce because youre still adorable.

“You wouldnt dare. I I challenge.

“Dont try me, Kim Myungsoo.” I almost cant stand it looking at his cute face.

“Sooo scarryyy.” I , but suddely he jumped on me and started to tickle me.

”Yaaa.... hahahahaha.... stop.... hahahaha... its ticklish... Yeol...hahahaha...” I dont know he meant what he said.

Dont ever try Lee Sungyeol. Now, tell me.” 

”No.”

”Tell me.””

NO.

“Aish... you stubborn kitten. Looks like I have to do hardway.” I gulp, what did he mean by hardway?! But then my question had been answered when Sungyeol pushed me quite hard until both of us land on the grass and he started to tickle me again.

Sungyeol super power.

“Buahahahahahaha, yaaaaa, yeolliehahahahahaha... stop ithahahahahaha. I cant breathhahahahaha. But he doesnt stop. I cant stand still anymore. I then tackle him down and now Im topping him. Our chest press against each other. He gasped a bit at my sudden action and looked up at me. Damn, he looks much more beautiful close up. His perfect jaws, chubby cheeks, those sweet plumps, he is really alluring, I want to kiss him.

“Ya, let me go.” His voice snaps me back from my dreamland. Gosh, my heartbeat was increasing. Damn, I have to get up before he realise it.

”I.. I have to go now.””

Hey, its not fair. You arent tell me yet.” He pouts. I glance over my shoulder.

It wont take long. Please wait.” I smile, leaving him there, curious.

I smile to myself along the way home. Day by day I cant stop thinking about Lee Sungyeol. I never felt like this before. Seems I was addictive to him. I really cant wait for the day I confess to him. Whatever his answer, I will accept it.

When I walk towards my home, I saw someone standing in front of my house. Strange. We rarely have a guest. I fasten my pace and I was surprised when I saw her.

“Minam-ah, what are you doing here?””

Minam turned to me and hugged me tightly. ”Oppaa.””

“When did you come?” she looked down, tears stream down her face. I could feel something bad happen.

“I.. I run away from home. I can’t stand it anymore, oppa. He is crazy. I hate him.”

I sigh. This must be about that old bastard again, I mean Minams father. Minams father is a drunken man. He often abused Minam since child. Thats why I always protect her. But I cant do that anymore since I kep moving from place to place. But I never lost contact with her. She is more than my childhood friend. Ive taken her as my sister.

“What he did to you this time, Minam-ah?” I ask her, releasing her hug but instead answer me, she only cries as she tighten the hug. What happen to her actually? But this is not the right time to ask her anything.

"Oppa, can I stay at your house? I don't want to go home. I'm afraid. I'm really afraid."

"Okay, I'm sure omma will accept you here. Come." I take him into my house. But I never thought my decision will change my life. Two days after Minam came, police came to find me.

"Sir, we got report that you had kidnapped a girl and her. Please come with us."

"What, kidnap? ? You got a wrong man, Sir." My mother said nervously. I glance to Minam who was trembling at the corner. This must be related to her.

"Please explain in our office." 

The next day is like hell to me. The VER (Visum et Repertum) showed that Minam was ually abused and she was... pregnant. I was shocked at the result and whats more shocking me is Minam didn't speak a word to defend me. I don't know what's got into her until she did this to me. My childhood friend who I had taken her as my own sister betrayed me. Her father threatened that he will stop this case if my parents gace him money. My father agreed and because of my father's good chanel, I'm free. But thing didn't stop right there.

Right on my graduation, I got a letter from Minam.

 

Oppa, I'm deeply sorry that I didn't say anything to help you. I'm afraid, I'm definitely afraid that time. My father said he would kill you if I speak the truth. The truth that he sold me to the ion. I dont want you to die, oppa. Youre the one who always protect me. Youre the one who give me reason to live. But now seem Im too tired with everything. Maybe this is the time for me to surrender. Good bye, oppa. Thanks for everything. Thanks for always there for me. I wish you happy and wish you will find your true soulmate. You deserve that, oppa. Please forgive me to be a burden to you. I love you.

Minam

 

I really panic after read Minams letter. That day I immediately go to Minams place. When I arrive at her house, her neighbour said she was hospitalized. I then visit the hospital and found her father crying desperately. I clench my fist and punch him right on his face. I really cant stand it anymore. He pushed Minam to nowhere. With Minams witness, her father was sentenced to jail. Then I take Minam with me since she has no one else. I never thought Minams presence would change something important in my my life. 

Im sorry, Yeol. I broke my promise to meet you that day. Theres something important that I have to do. I really feel guilty with Sungyeol but Minams problem really took my concern. But its only about time. I still can confess to him anytime. Thats what I told my self, but looks like something had gone wrong.

You dont need to say sorry, Myung. Im the one who have to say that. I had disturbed you all this time. Sungyeol said coldly. This is so not him. Maybe he was still upset with me.

No, Yeol, dont say like that. Youre not the wrong one. Im really sorry. But I will explain it all to you. And ... I want to tell you something too." I smile, locking my eyes on him. "I..."

"Don't meet me anymore Myung." I furrow my brows.

"What did you say, Yeol?" I stared at him intensely.

"Don't meet me anymore because I have boyfrind." I widen my eyes at his statement. "Can you say it again, Yeol?" 

"I had boyfriend and we are getting engange soon." Sungyeol looked at me sharply.

"What? Do you really mean it?"

"Yeah, so you better go away from me. I don't want to see you anymore. Bye."

With that Sungyeol left me. I was too shock to chase him and ask him any further. This fact really hit me. Boyfriend? Didn't he like me? Or maybe I was mistaken his feeling? But the truth show me. I saw Sungyeol with a man. A well dressed man. They look so close. He even ignored me like I'm nothing. Maybe I was wrong. Sungyeol doesn't love me. He doesn't have feeling towards me. 

End of flashback

 

Dear Diary,

Some people said if you want to know someone's feeling, just make them jealous. But I was totally wrong. Myungsoo doesn't love me. He doesn't have feeling towards me. He doesn't care with me. He left me without say anything. And the most painful thing, he left me with that girl. This is the end. I had lost him. I lost my first love. Maybe I just need time to forget him. But why my tears don't want to stop? Please help me.

 

 

Oh, God, If that time I didn't believe him just like that. If I didn't let him misunderstand me. If I explain at him about the truth. If I have courage to fight for our love. If I.... I was too busy with Minam. I was too concern to help Minam. But I never thought, because of my friendship, I lose my true love. Maybe I was too broken hearted when Sungyeol said he had boyfriend. I was too desperate to know Sungyeol was with someone else, so that time I decided to take Minam to Osaka with me, but I left my heart here. I left it here with Sungyeol. I was too afraid to come back and see Sungyeol with someone else. Fourteen years had passed and now it's become my biggest regret in my life.

I walk towards Sungyeol's bed. He still looked like he was in deep slumber.

"Yeol, I don't know how much I hurt you for these past fourteen years, I don't know how much you had suffered. If I only have another chance, if I could turn back time, I will never let you go."

Without I realise, the hot tears stream down my face.

 

 

Preview :

Yeol, you finally wake up. Thanks God. Woohyun hugged Sungyeol tightly. How did you feel, babe? Do you feel dizzy or something? What do you need?

The taller didnt speak a word, he just kept staring at Woohyun blankly before turning his glance to the entire room. His parents, Daeyol, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo are standing around him. Woohyun still doesnt want to move even an inch from Sungyeols side. His hand now holding on Sungyeols hand.

“Look, your beloved people are all here. We are so happy to see you wake up again, Yeol. Do you miss them, too? Woohyun whisper to him. 

Son, this is really a miracle to see you wake up. Sungyeols mothers eyes are b with tears, looking at his precious son finally wake up. "Please, Yeollie. Please don't ever leave us again." She squezzed Sungyeol's hands, her voice sounds so deep and hurt. Sungyeol glances to her, letting his mind to be function properly after the long absent.

"O... omma, please don't cry." He finally speaks. His mother looked up before embraced him in tight hug. Sungyeol then tried to recognize them one by one by making conversation with them. Myungsoo was smiling so wide, looking at the one he loved finally wake up. But he remained silent at his place, staring at Sungyeol talking happily with his family.

"Aigoo, my baby Yeollie, I miss you so much. Ya, himma, don't you dare to leave me alone anymore." Sunggyu pouted before hugged his bestfriend. 

Sungyeol smiles, "Your nagging habit didn't change at all, Gyu. But I missed you too, miss your cute voice while you're nagging."

"Hey, how dare you say that. Just wait, I still have many more to nag and I will do it after you discharge." 

Sungyeol chuckles, "I really can't wait for that." That's when his eyes landed on Myungsoo who was standing next to his bed. Sungyeol looked at him for a while before pointed. "Who is this man?"

 

A little information :

If you wondering Minam's son is Myungsoo's, you're wrong. Minam got miscarriage forteen years ago and later I will reveal the story about Minam. Minam will be the one who take a big part in Myungyeol relationship.