Chapter 16

Will You Realize..?

I'm so sorry for not updating last week. I've been studying for tests and there's upcoming exams next week... So I won't have time to update so much. But I'll try! But here! See I updated!

Enjoy!


 

 

“You’ll know in time…”

 

Jinki was standing just outside of Jungah's dorm. He stayed standing there as he texted her that he was at the door and was waiting for her to open it. When he got the message that it was sent, a minute didn’t even pass and Jungah was already over him, hugging and kissing him as if she hadn't seen him in over a year.

 

"Hey babe." Jungah greeted in between kisses. "Hi. Can I come in?" Jinki asked as he jerked his head towards inside glad that he can get her lips off of him for a while.

 

She nodded as well as grabbing his hand, moving inside. As she was guiding Jinki, she felt that Jinki was a lot more distant than he was a couple of days ago. Did something happened back at his dorm? Was he finally realizing his feelings for the SHINee's maknae? These questions were now occupying her mind and got worried about what was going to happen.

 

Once Jinki got himself comfortable, she sat down as well as leaning into his side. It was silent between them as they watched the television until Jungah suddenly reached for Jinki's left hand, interwinding them together. This caught his attention and looked at Jungah for a second before asking if she was okay, or needed to talk to him, in which Jungah replied with a ‘no’ and smiled.

 

Jungah needed an excuse to escape the distant feeling Jinki was giving off and she also needed time to think, so she got up from where she was sitting also letting go of Jinki’s hand. She headed towards the kitchen, asking him if he wanted something to drink. Not long after he replied with “anything is fine.”

 

While she was gone, Jinki thought himself, he knew Jungah wanted to talk with him. He knew because of the whole interwinding their hands out of nowhere and her smiles felt as if they hid something deep. He never really noticed the smiles she sent or the sudden hand holding before, when in actuality, Jungah sent the exact same smiles and reached out for his hands right in the beginning of their relationship.

 

However, now that he has thought about it, maybe he hasn’t noticed because he never really gave her his full attention before. Now making him feel guilty.

 

The other nodded and continued to the kitchen. Once she had two glasses of iced tea, she headed back to the living room and handed Jinki his glass while she left hers on the table, and later leaning into Jinki's left side once again.

 

She began to kiss the left side of his neck, wanting him to be this time, although she knew she can never get him to. As she was doing this, she took Jinki's glass from his hand, thinking this will help get his full attention.

 

In their whole entire time of dating, she has never got Jinki to be hard and just once she wanted to be able to get him hard. She knew Jinki wasn't paying any attention to anything right and probably not even paying attention to her, so she tried getting his attention one more time by calling out to him.

 

"Oppa~" she called as her boyfriend was still in the depths of his thoughts. Thoughts that he probably shouldn’t even be thinking about now. "Neh?" Jinki stretched out. Though he was still thinking about something else or rather someone else.

 

Jungah wanted to know what the other was thinking since he was openly ignoring her now but she knew what was on his mind. She then sat on Jinki's lap wanting to really get his undivided attention. They both looked into each other's eyes as if trying to send the other what they wanted. Too bad they couldn't do that. They just didn't have the connection...

 

They couldn't connect because each had no idea of what was usually going on in the other's head. Jungah loves Jinki. We can tell? Can't we? But what she worries about the most is Jinki loving her as much as she loves him. After gazing at each other's eyes, failing on the desired message, Jungah continued with kissing his neck but she knew Jinki didn’t put his mind into it.

 

Right in the beginning of the relationship, she knew that she had a high chance of losing Jinki, but she couldn't believe that she was losing Jinki this fast. She didn't want that, she wanted the younger to know that she fought for their love.

 

Jungah, herself doesn't even know if calling what they were right now was because of love. It was obvious that the younger had lost his affection for her, but was there actually love in the beginning? She wasn't sure but she hopes there was... even if it was only a little bit.

 

She felt Jinki getting uncomfortable underneath her, so she got off of him taking her glass of iced tea into her hands and taking small sips from it. Jinki wondered why she stopped, he already got used to Jungah constantly kissing him every time they got to see one another and now that she stopped without him saying anything made him wonder why.

 

He waited for Jungah to speak first after drinking but after a couple of minutes he raised his eyebrows at her.

 

There was that unwanted silence and both knew that. The only thing you could probably hear right now was the air conditioning. Not long after Jungah broke the silence.

 

"Jinki-ah... d-do you l-love me?" Jungah wished that she had controlled her stutters a lot more but she knew the topic she started won’t let her. With this being said, Jinki finally gave his undivided attention to her. “Of course.” Jinki thought the question was pretty stupid considering she should know that he loved her. That was the reason why they started dated after all. Isn’t it?

 

She her the hesitation in his voice and she got her answer that way. A couple of seconds after Jinki replied he moved closer to her and also tried to bring her into his arms. Just as Jinki was about to wrap his arms around her, she stopped him.

 

"Are you sure?" She asked even if she now knew the answer anyway. "Neh…” he stretched out “why? Is there a problem?" Jinki asked as he tilted his head with worry written all over his face. "Oppa, I'm going to ask you a few questions and please answer them honestly, please." She pleaded. "I didn't know you were an interviewer as well!" Jinki replied in a chirpy voice to bring up the atmosphere. "But, of course you can, and I promise to answer each question honestly." He ended with a smile.

 

She took a deep sigh. She looked away from Jinki, knowing that after this conversation, she would probably regret it but she knew she had to ask.

 

"Do... you not like it when you have the most s-special person in your life w-walk away from you but you can't chase after t-them?" She asked as she recalled the day when Taemin caught her and Jinki making out. "Who wouldn't? I mean if it's someone that special wouldn't you feel you'll regret not chasing after them?" Jinki replied, also adding what he felt when Taemin walked away from him the same day.

 

"Would it hurt you a lot more if you knew that person for a very long time?" She asked another. "Of course, it would hurt a lot. How could it not hurt anyone?" Jinki was getting a lot more curious as to why these kind of questions were being asked. Jungah shrugged at his question, not really knowing what to say back.

 

"I... I don't know the answer to your question" She once again looked away from Jinki and prepared herself to what she was going to say. "The other day, Taemin-ah walked in on us making out on your couch, you chased after him but he still walked away... by that, did you feel hurt?" Tears were stinging Jungah's eyes but she tried her very best not to break down like she did that same day, instead she waited for him to reply.

 

"I did actually… He's someone very special in my heart and I wouldn't want him to walk away from me like that ever again because I just might not know what to do at the end." Jinki replied what his heart was wanting to spit out but he oblivious that his answer was hurting his girlfriend. The next thing that happened, he didn't expect... at all. He did... but not at this moment.

 

Jungah was trying her very best the not break down right in front of the person she fell stupidly in love for but she knew she needed to do this because in the end it would make it easier for her and make two people happy.

 

"Jinki-ah, I think we should end this whole thing that's happening between us." Jungah was surprised to hear her voice to come out confident. "W-why?" Jinki replied just as shocked. Why would Jungah want to end it with him? Questions related to the previous question replayed in his head.

 

Was I too obvious?

 

"D-did I say or do something that you didn't like?" Jinki asked. "No, no, of course not. It's just that I think it would be the best for us." She ended with a smile.

 

Jinki only looked at her not knowing what to say. What can he say? The girl he thought he's been so in love with is breaking up with him. "You'll be... much more happy and I'll be okay, doing whatever without having to worry you." Jungah continued with a hurt smile.

 

"B-but—"

 

"Let's end this... neh?" She tried to smile again but she couldn't when she a felt a tear fall from her left eye. She knew she lost it, showing a tear slip from her eyes in front of Jinki was that last thing she wanted, but she guessed luck wasn't with her today. "We can still be friends you know... I hope you realize what you've been missing this whole time though." She chuckled at him.

 

"Of course... wait.. realize what?"

 

By this time Jungah knew she was going to be okay in the future because even before dating Jinki, she's been a closet Ontae shipper but of course she wouldn't be saying that to anyone. "Oh… nothing..." She replied in a teasing voice. Jinki only nudged her wanting her to spill out what she intended to say in the beginning. "Come on~" He bribed her with aegyo.

 

"You'll know in time Jinki-ah. Oh and you should go now... see you around."  As she was saying this she pulled him up from where he was sitting and led him to the door.

 

"Are you seriously kicking me out right now?" Jinki acted surprised. "Nooo... not at all Jinki. Annyeong!" She replied playfully "Fine then... Annyeong! See you around! Be good!" Jinki reminded. "Of course I will!"

 

With that Jinki left the dorm and felt as if weight lift from his shoulders. At first he felt shocked and broken that Jungah ended it, but he remembered that he also wanted it to end and was just waiting for her to say it.

 

What surprised him thought was that Jungah let out a tear while asking to end their relationship, because after a couple of seconds she smiled as if nothing upsetting happened... but what made him totally surprise is why Jungah told him to realize something.

 

Does she really know something? What do I need to realize? Am I missing anything important? Oh well... I guess time will tell, just what like Jungah had said.


 

 


Really sorry that I didn't update for two weeks now? But I had this done but I didn't look it over but now I did!
And Jungah ending their relationship? Is that a miracle? Yes it is... Not really... but oh wells...