Chapter 10

Will You Realize..?

Since it's December 9, 2014, it's CHOI MINHO'S BIRTHDAY!!! So I chose to update... You're welcome.. btw it's short...

Enjoy!


 

 

Is Jongin safe?

 

As Jinki was in his room sleeping, Jonghyun, Key, and Jongin were thinking about what they all witnessed, looking at one another from time to time. They were confused... but most likely, they knew why Jinki walked off without saying anything. It was because Jinki  was...

 

Jealous.

 

It's just that Jinki was too naive to even see that himself. What a guy... right? He was so jealous that he didn't even know if he should call Jungah anymore. He knew his feelings for the woman was beginning to ease off, so he made up his mind that instead of breaking the girl's heart by ending whatever they had, she'll be the one to do it, all he needed to do now was wait.

 

Jongin thought that the reason that he and Taemin did the "prank" was to make Jinki jealous. Yes, they succeeded with it but now it seemed like Taemin wasn't even looking at Jinki for a reaction when they came out the room, but who was he to say something like that when Taemin didn't even get to see Jinki's reaction because he burst out laughing right away. However, what Jongin didn't know was that Taemin was. Taemin was observing the leader, glancing at him from time to time when he had the chance.

 

We can simply say Jongin wrecked it. If you wanted to, of course.

 

As Jongin was thinking about what he and his friend did, the couple were wondering if it was good time to ask what the two dancers were thinking to make such a prank. They both agreed that the right time was now but really just how did that plan get into the dancers’ heads? "Jongin-ah, just what were you two thinking when you two were doing that?" Key asked as he chuckled at the memory of chasing the both of them. "Well... Hyung wanted this thing to really work... so I— no we came up with the plan. Of course I had to ask Kyungsoo for permission first and he agreed..."

 

"Wait, I think there was a catch that's why D.O agreed, wasn't there?" This time Jonghyun asked as he was moving closer to the boy. Jonghyun doesn't only know their maknae well, but he knew the EXO's dancer and main vocalist as well. Right when he heard what Jongin said he knew Kyungsoo must've wanted something in return.

 

"About that... haha... uhh... how do I say this without you two straggling me?" The couple gave their undivided attention to the boy ready to attack him, just incase it was something serious. They both had a feeling it had something to do with the video that was taken earlier and so they sat far away from Jongin just too make sure someone doesn’t gets hurt, and that someone being Jongin.

 

"I… haha... uhm this is funny I swear..." Jongin said as he stood up from the couch with an apologetic face, hands in front of him. "Spill it out." Key replied, looking at the younger as if he wanted to burn him with his glares.

 

"TaeminhyungandIsentthevideotoKyunsoo!" Jongin said as fast as he can having his voice raise in a higher tone and as he said those words he readied himself to run to Taemin's room. The couple stood fast not believing—  well it was possible though — that the two sent it to Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin ran to Taemin's room as fast as he can and locking it. He leaned onto the door trying to calm himself, wishing that his friend would come back to the dorm. Just like earlier, the pounding on the door started but this time it was much louder. If Jongin didn't know who was at the other side of the door he probably think it was some serial killer...

 

"KIM JONGIN OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Key yelled as he banged at the door once again. He didn't care if Jinki was sleeping, the only thing he cared about was protecting his image right now, knowing that if the video was paused at certain times, new derp pics of him would circulate fast through the internet. "I-if I do that you'll kill me r-right away!"

 

Key at the moment really wanted to hurt the younger but he did what he always did with their maknae. He used his 'umma' voice, with this Jonghyun looked at his lover as if he was scared. You don't know how scary it gets when Key uses his 'umma' voice when he's angry. Jonghyun began to distance himself away from his lover getting scared every second that passed.

 

"Sorry, Jongin-ah... we get it, you only wanted to help Tae-baby. Don't worry we just wanted to know how you guys sent it to Kyungsoo if Taemin deleted it in front of us. That's all." Key stopped his banging and acted very well. "D-do I have to open the door?" The younger replied as he was holding the pillow crushing it against his chest, as if his life depended on it. "Of course you have to open the door, it'll be rude to explain how you both did it while the door is blocking our way."

 

Jongin was hesitant at first but was soon approaching the door. Jonghyun wanted to so badly warn the dancer but he knew if he did, he'll also be hurt and it was pretty obvious that he didn't want to be. The younger walked to the door ready to open the door but he was smart as well...

 

He looked behind him and saw the large window at the head of the two beds. He walked to it very quietly and went into the balcony. The balcony was connected to the living room as well so he reentered there. As he was doing so, he could hear Key trying to open the door and that made him walk faster. He didn't want to go home just yet because he and Taemin wasn't done with their plans. There was more to come anyway... and that plan included him staying for the night.

 

He waited in the living room until the Almightly Key opened the door with a key that Jonghyun had with him this time. As soon as he saw the couple enter the room searching everywhere he made a run for it to Jinki's room.

 

Taemin you are so dead if they find me...

 

The dancer was panicking, even if there wasn't any reason to because surely Key would forget about it, maybe. Obviously Jinki woke up from all the noise and he was now sitting on his bed staring at Jongin as if he was his worst enemy.

 

***

 

Taemin waited for a bit, since Minho was still signing papers for his future schedules. He was the first to finish first, it didn't take him long because the program had wanted him to appear on the show for as long as he can remember, all they needed was Taemin's signature. The both of them stayed at the SM building for another hour or so, knowing that they had to sign more just to be sure that they did approve of everything. Minho planned to do many MC schedules, as well with a drama where he had to be the youngest surgeon in their team.

 

Minho asked Taemin multiple times what he was signing for but due to his bad luck, the papers would keep piling up causing Taemin not to answer and only sending him a smile which made him realize that the younger was hiding something big.

 

***

 

Jongin stayed standing at Jinki's door waiting to see if Jinki would snap at him also but all he got was a look he never wished from the leader. "What are you doing here?" Jinki startled the boy with his voice showing how bitter he was that the young dancer was in his room. "Hyung please save me.." Jongin clasped his hands together.

"Please, Key hyu-" He wanted to reason with the leader so badly, he knew that the elder was annoyed with him being here but screw it, he needed to escape the diva for now but he closed his mouth right away when the elder began to speak.

 

"Get out."


 

 


So that's the chapter, hoped you liked it. I still hoped it was the chapter I wrote while I was sick...
And since some may not enjoy this chapter because it's short or for any reason at all...
I have these as back up ↓

xGZpJvkFCF5c5395IWdXqYzcQQ5TEf3AX3G90cBooRi7yi9pBTHHttC9sKy7upWL4fvRccofUx-GbdECTU-K6Zl1h7h3AT316hKgdd269QV3ZkA-MtbdRq0qbO6d-GmpsLVcgXXU

fst4MxcekxvevYKxRZ6RjYCJ0ZyOmsj7trKyhVjw7XyMuzKktUlW3awsbr6ALGEzCGXbXujJ1HFUISUx9t8Sez3HHyZFZzJdQxnXkAVyvC2N_N_Kfe3flYChfd2u7UK2vSRNtdY9

LQWVBNZzYHQZQ9fPv1sAEKFQY5pKRZxx--tdGMfFdwjdSd6iI0z3pq5nR2ebgkeupFf0op0IHnwoQASTSJaTexArfVDUCkN93AUUZyXIoUaAIqR1igrvzwKraB8P8759tEkTRUi_

And why not add some Ontae as well..?

FRZU2as3klFN9lFfkJUBAyoXEbH6ilVD0_8iIG6asccLRN6eNtwQzFKExXwlAmAAO-zXzSdIM8JKE4a27Zqa8NOsdAVsk-yXZYW6seYOMGt4GpdWO2sp7LeZvM8jQdcHiUfSFJuR

Anyways... I really hope all you enjoyed this!!