Chapter 1: Sniper!Himchan, Hostage!Jongup AU

The Minni Drabbles

photo/gif credit to owner. NOT MINE~!

 

WARNING:

Slight ual Content, Language

 

Sniper!Himchan, Hostage!Jongup

 

~ * ~

 

            “Hmm…” Jongup hummed as he evaluated Himchan’s body in detail.

            Himchan looks up from the equipment in his hand that he was cleaning and glares at Jongup. “What?”

            Jongup scoffs as he shifts in his seat. “You don’t look like a killer.” Jongup looks Himchan up and down again. “Maybe a cold business man. A model, possibly. But killer? No way. Let alone a professional sniper.”

            Himchan shifts his sharp look from Jongup back to the equipment in his hands. He finishes up with wiping down the metal pieces and in a blink of an eye he has the pieces reassembled. With a loud click, the safety is flicked off and Jongup flinches the second the gun is pointed at his face.

            “Come again?” A smirk splays across Himchan’s face.

            “I-I… Uhh…” Jongup laughs nervously. “I… Nothing.” He smiles widely; eyes disappearing. “I said nothing.”

            Himchan reflects that smile sarcastically as he pulls the gun away. “That’s what I thought.” He slips the gun into the waistband of his black jeans as he grabs the strip of black fabric off of the bed. “Since you can’t seem to keep your mouth shut, we’re gonna have to go back to the beginning.” He stands behind Jongup as the younger struggles in the seat.

            “No~! N-No. Just… I’ll shut up! I promise!”

            Himchan ignores him and quickly gags the younger male. He admits he feels a bit guilty for ruining the younger’s night. He’s almost sure that the younger was just expecting a nice short vacation when he jumped on that plane from Korea to Japan and not expecting to be beaten, tied to a chair, and gagged as soon as he stepped into his 5 star hotel room. But Himchan is Himchan, and to avoid the responsibility of ruining the younger male’s vacation and possibly his entire life, Himchan blames Jongup for showing up earlier than expected.

            Himchan estimated at least a 4 hour window between the last guest’s check out and Jongup’s arrival. Just enough time to get his assignment done. If Jongup hadn’t showed up earlier than expected, Himchan would’ve been done and gone before Jongup even knew he existed. But unfortunately that wasn’t the case.

            The older man pats Jongup’s shoulders almost apologetically and leans close to the younger’s ear. Jongup stiffens when Himchan speaks in a low husky voice.

            “Be a good boy and shut the up. Or I might just kill you, cutie.”

            Himchan chuckles smugly as he watches Jongup’s face drain of all color. Something tells him he’s going to remember that face for a while. A long while. Jongup’s got an innocence that Himchan has never seen before and as soon as he walked through the door, Himchan knew he was going to have a long day. Not only did Jongup have innocence written all over him, but his body was also screaming . Himchan’s been with many people, both women and men, but Jongup was a new breed in Himchan’s point of view. Himchan almost regrets his life at this point in life.

            If Himchan led a different life, if they had somehow met on the street, Himchan would’ve flirted a little, asked for Jongup’s number, and they would’ve picked it up from there. If Himchan led a different life, Himchan would’ve made Jongup his, would’ve claimed and marked his territory, would’ve explored all the depths of Jongup. But the cold metal in his hand brings him back to reality.

            He wasn’t in any position to wish that Jongup was his. He was a killer, and Jongup was… collateral damage. As easy as that.

            He hears Jongup mumble continuously behind his makeshift gag, but decides to ignore it. Instead he leans over the large sniper rifle that was positioned at the hotel room’s large window. He quickly spots his target in the large crowd that was gathering in the hotel’s outside pool area. His attention fully on his aim when a knock on the door distracts him. He glares towards the door, but doesn’t miss the relief that crosses Jongup’s face. Himchan and Jongup wait in a tense silence waiting to see if their visitor would just quietly leave. Unfortunately for Himchan, another knock comes their way.

            “Who is it?” Himchan calls out sweetly as he quickly disassembles the stand of his sniper rifle. He picks up the heavy gun effortlessly and places it under the bed, covering it with the edge of long comforter.

            “I’m sorry, sir. But we’ve received some noise complaint. Would you please open the door?” The hotel worker calls out.

            Himchan’s having a mini-panic attack but quickly thinks on his feet. He has to make an excuse for all of the “beating noises” he knew the neighbors heard earlier, so what better way to cover it up than to pretend they were ing each other’s brain out?

Himchan walks over to Jongup, who was looking up at him questioningly. Before he know it, Himchan is grabbing his shirt and yanking it open; buttons flying all over the place. Jongup is shocked at how quick Himchan was at ing his pants and pulling it around his ankles, while he was seated. Jongup mumbles a “what are you doing?” But he’s sure Himchan didn’t understand a single syllable.

            “Sir!” The worker calls out. “Please open the door.”

            “Just a second!” Himchan calls out as he pulls away from Jongup. A smirk paints his face when he sees Jongup’s flushed face. Perfect.

            He doesn’t wait a second before reaching for the hem of his own shirt and quickly pulls it off with the younger watching him intently. The pale skin of his torso catches the younger’s eyes and he’s staring. Himchan is almost embarrassed at how much Jongup’s staring, but he doesn’t give it a second thought as he reaches for his belt. He has it unlatched in seconds and is pulling down his pants when more knocks are heard.

            “Sir!”

            “Baby, hold on.” Himchan winks at Jongup, causing the younger to flush even more. “I’m coming!” Himchan almost laughs at the double meaning.

            He struts to the door but turns towards before opening it. He’s surprised when he finds that Jongup’s eyes were still on him. This somehow gives him the confidence go all the way with his cover up. His eyes meets Jongup’s as his fingers find the waistband of his boxers. Without a second thought, he yanks his boxers down his legs. Jongup’s eyes nearly jumps out of their sockets when he sees a fully Himchan reaching for the door knob.

            The door opens, and Himchan is nearly falling over and laughing at the shocked face of the worker.

            “S-Si-sir…” The worker is speechless. Who wouldn’t be when you had a Himchan standing in front of you?

            “Sorry…” Himchan coos softly. “Were we too loud?” His fingers slide through his full head of hair, pretending to straighten out the hair.

            “U-Um… Uh… P-please… uh… Please.”

            “What?” Himchan leans towards the worker a little. “I didn’t hear you sir. Sorry. Can you say that again?”

            “Ju-Just… Uh.. Pl-please keep i-it down.” The worker embarrassingly looks away.

            Himchan chuckles softly before answering with a small “yes, sir”. But before he could shut the door, the worker calls out to him again.

            “I’m… I’m sorry, but…” The worker looks at the room number. “Isn’t this Mr. Moon’s room?”

            “Yes it is.” Himchan smiles widely.

            “I-Is he here?”

            “He’s…” Himchan smirks. “A bit busy right now.” Himchan lets the door open just a bit so that the worker could see into the room. The worker’s face heats up even more when he spots Jongup tied up and half . The worker quickly connects the dots and bows his head.

            “S-Sorry… For bothering you guys.” He turns and walks away quickly with Himchan laughing teasingly. He shuts the door and makes his way back into the room. He doesn’t miss the way Jongup’s eyes follow his every movement, and just for Jongup, Himchan bent over to grab his sniper rifle with his high up in the air. He hears Jongup’s breath catch and he lets out a soft laugh.

            “You like what you see?” Himchan asks as he reassembles his gun. He hears a groan from Jongup rather than his normal mumbling. Himchan’s bathing in this moment. It’s rare. Moments like this. Moments when he was being praised by someone. Anyone. Himchan decides he wants to stay in this moment a bit more.

            He struts over to where Jongup was, hips moving a bit more seductively than he would like to admit. He stops right in front of Jongup and leans to the side, arms crossing in front of his as he stares at Jongup.

            “This is actually kind of fun.” Himchan says playfully. His voice still cold and husky, but Jongup notices the mischievous tone as well.

            Before Jongup can comprehend the situation, Himchan’s climbing into his lap; legs spread and on either side of him. Jongup groans. This is sooooo wrong… right? Himchan laughs softly and teasingly into Jongup’s ears as Himchan grabs the back of Jongup’s neck.

            “Do you like it like this?” Himchan teases as he breathes heavily onto Jongup’s exposed shoulder. Himchan smiles widely when he feels Jongup nod his head. 

 


A/N:

bleh... Idk what to feel about this... but himup... ohhohoho himup. *fans self*

I might write more later. keke.

sorry if their are any mistakes. xD

<3 <3 <3 Much love~!