WHERE'S JIYONG???

im a gangster and youre my slave

The sun is now up in the sky, but this girl lousy girl was still in bed snoring,spreading her legs out widely

 

"my Head hurts, aihhhsst--" she spread her arms, and yawns widely its like seeing a dark deep well.

"Kyaaaahh!" She shouted, and quickly sit up and run inside her bathroom.

She tiptoed and open the classroom, seeing a busy class, they are all listening to the instructor.

The witch looks at me cocked her eyebrows, "looks like our little  pampered princess was late".

Every one in class laughed, smile or throw negative insight using mind telepathy and  send it to my head. Shot.! Shot.!! Shot.!!! (>_<) gruesome. *dies* I bury my face on my chair's armchair.

I sighed as some of student in school followed a dark glare, disappointing looking at me.

"Tell me Bom, am I a freak?"

She looked at me,

"no!"

She her eyes turns into liquid like and had this doggy eyes staring at my last piece of cake.

ohhh >.< kawaii 0.0

she bites the last piece of my cake.

"but your a kid followed by a dozens of... men w/ black suits, not mentioning that red tie, it's killing the mobster thing"

"Hey Dara, can't you do anything about their uniform?" She awkwardly ask me, while the rest of my dad guards men are watching.

"No, that's why it's called uniform" i pouted and crossed my two arms. She shrugged and continue eating, she chews fast. And drinks her juice.

"Why don't you have a bodyguard closer to your age?" She suggested, "you know grown ups don't tag along w/ kids, nowadays" she glance at the guy on her back.

"No offence, dude" she declared.

"young mistress" one of the guards called.

"what?"

Bom stare at my lunchbox, "testing time or tasting time?" she look at the guard.

I handover the lunchbox, they usually do that to me they check the food for some poisonous.... something. dad even hire a food taster for that, that will have a minute food discussion w/ me. *sighed*

"see, they don't tag along"

She sips her juice and look at food tasting process just like yesterday.

She was pale looking kid, thin, and has this dozen of man following her.

They went to the ladies bathroom and made their epic escape from the ladies bathroom window.

Bom is cupping her pusshing dara's up the window.

"stop.... kicking!!!"

dara smiles and sit on the window, she opens the window.

"give me your hand bom,its almost paradise here" she smiles heartily.

the window was stuck and she pull it back .... but it was totally hard headedly stuck. she push it forward making her fall down the window.

~~~~~`ouch

"im~~~okay" she weakily say and bom flawlessly jump the window helping her out.

"ouch.. ouch..ouch.. >.<"

 

*********

 

"well, this is why you're called a brat" she chuckled. Bom must be a pain in my , but I can take that soreness, she's her only friend. 

I sarcastically laugh at her, "see" she added. I puff some air in my mouth and crossed arms. "Aigoo..  isn't she cute" she said and pinched my face. we both stare at the paradise we find.

"seriously dara????? a dumped"

they walked towards the strrets and look at the place if its alll cleared to come out

"by the way, what's w/ this epic escape all about????"

dara looked at BOM and smiled

"he's coming back" her face turned into something..... breed tomato AKA she blushed.

"who?"

"jiyong" she pause.

BOM laughed, this missy that is blushing w/ only his named mentioned stomped her feet "what?"

BOM stooped laughing and said

"jiyong" ;) someone is in love

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"who are you?" a guy was half w/ only a shorts boxer on. he keep pulling his shirt but its stuck on the luggage on his bed.

"im seungri" the big nooona look at his form six pack abs. and said w/ a tesing tone voice

"see them already"

the youngster throw the shirt on her face.

"ajumma!!!" he whine and her eyes turned to a little slit and screams.

"aissht" she pick the shirt and tangled it to his neckk

kyahhhh!!!!

**********

 

*cough* "noona" she look at her and using his cute round eyes to tame a monter.

"aissht" she raised her hands and the scare seungri cover up and hid his face and unxepectedly this noona hug the youngters.

"aigoo.. i missed you so much" her arms tighted the hug, the poor seungri tap on her back.

"noona???" he strangled to get free.

 

 

 

"WHERE'S JIYONG???" seungri ask TOP and YOUNGBAE that was busy talking to DARA.

dara stopped talking and pause hearing jiyong's name.

"jiyong?" she ask.

"dara?" omg jiyong????

 

 

DAESUNG hug dara from behind.

the youngters blink when her noona furiously turned around and looked at his eyes.

"noona??? do you missed me that much??" he was laughing while hugging her more tighter, her shocked expresion turned into a smile.

"DAESUNG" she looked at daesung neck seeing a dark long scar.

"you must have been suffer that much"

her smiling face turned into a blank expression.

"sorry.." the atmosphere turned into a dark lonely miasma spreadby their noona sincered apology.

.........................................................