Jonghyun

Oneshots for Unni

    "Wake uppppp~" I felt my body bounce gently and opened my eyes a crack. I immediately closed them at the morning light, reaching up to hide my face in the crook of my elbow. 
    "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Someone shook my shoulders, and I reluctantly looked up into the brown puppy-dog eyes of my boyfriend.
    "You're up!" Jonghyun squealed happily, flashing his white teeth in a smile and reaching forward to playfully bite the tip of my nose. 
    "Hey! What are you doing this early?" I asked, my voice rusty from sleep. Jonghyun only smiled, sitting back so he was no longer hovering over me, and grabbed a plate of breakfast from the end table.
    "Eat your breakfast quickly~" Jonghyun said, patting my head and disappearing into the bathroom. I heard the shower running a few seconds later, and I sighed and smiled to myself.
    I reached forward, grabbing a quick bite of the food and melting in pleasure at how good it tasted. Sitting up more, I ran my fingers sleepily through my thick black hair.
    Jonghyun appeared from the bathroom a few minutes later, jeans slung low on his hips and his biceps working as he finished toweling off his hair. He walked over and kissed me with a smile, chuckling when I pushed his forehead back playfully with a forefinger and threw a shirt at him.
    I disappeared into the shower, coming out of the bathroom with my hair neatly braided. Jonghyun smiled at me, looking my jeans and t-shirt up and down and whistling.
    "How did I get such a beautiful girl?" Jonghyun asked rhetorically, tweaking my nose when he saw me blush.
    "Come on, let's go." Jonghyun said. I nodded turning to follow him, climbing into the car.
    "Where are we going?" I asked. Jonghyun reached over with his free hand to lace his fingers through mine, his other hand steering the car.
    "We're going to the mall." Jonghyun said, smoothly pulling into the parking lot after about 20 minutes.
    "What are we going to buy?" I asked, tilting my head to the side curiously. Jonghyun hurried around to my side, opening my car door before I got a chance, and grasped my hand.    
    "You go to the women's section and look around while I go pick something up. I'll buy you anything you want." Jonghyun said, swinging our arms together as we walked to the women's section of the mall. 
    We stopped to get some ice cream at the food court, my eager puppy bouncing forward at the thought of a sweet treat. Jonghyun and I took a seat by some potted plants, me eating my chocolate ice cream daintily as he at his cone with a slurp. 
    I looked over at some girls our age, feeling a little prickle of jealousy as I watched them stare at Jonghyun. He was completely oblivious of course, focused entirely on his ice cream. Which was now all over his nose. I sighed somewhat crossly, glaring at the girls and taking another bite.
    "What is it?" Jonghyun asked immediately, sitting up straighter and looking at me. I pouted slightly, looking away and feeling foolish.
    "Those girls are staring at you." I mumbled. Jonghyun looked around, trying to see what I was talking about, then finally found the girls. 
    "Who, them? You're much prettier." Jonghyun said, poking my side softly to make me look at him. I turned around, and he leaned forward, capturing my lips in a kiss. A warm blush worked its way up my cheeks as I kissed him back, my hand reaching forward to brace myself against his broad chest. 
    Jonghyun finally pulled back to smile down at me, his free hand wrapped around my back, and he nuzzled my nose. I smiled at him as he kissed each of my eyelids gently, his warm breath puffing out over my cheekbones. 
    "Do they still look jealous?" Jonghyun asked, his rich voice smiling as much as his face. I shook my head, giggling, and we stood up.
    "Come on, I'll drop you off." Jonghyun and I finally arrived in the women's section, and he turned to go.
    "Where are you going?" I asked, smiling at him. Jonghyun held a finger to his lips, smiling and then turning.
    "Don't follow me, okay?" Jonghyun asked. I nodded reluctantly, waiting until he had left before following him slowly. 
    If I was anything, it was curious, and I wanted to see where he was going. I know it sounds stupid, but I just wanted to go find him. 
    I finally saw Jonghyun, hovering uncertainly outside a women's cosmetics store. He had a baseball cap pulled low over his face and sunglasses on, his hands stuffed deep into his pockets. He finally opened the glass door and went inside, ducking his head shyly.
    I scooted a little bit closer, sitting down to watch him from an outside bench through the glass windows of the shop. Jonghyun walked awkwardly around the giant pink displays for a while until a store worker finally found him. 
    He followed the worker blindly, allowing her to hand him countless jars and bottles which he piled higher in his arms. By the time they reached the checkout counter, Jonghyun was staggering under the weight of everything. I frowned and shook my head, wondering what he thinking. 
    Jonghyun finally walked out of the shop, and almost dropped his bag in shock when he saw me sitting there. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly with his free hand before taking off his sunglasses. 
    "Did you see all of that?" Jonghyun asked shyly, peeking up at me from underneath his lashes. I nodded, enjoying how cute he looked, and he held out the bag to me. 
    "What is this for?" I asked, looking at him quizzically. Jonghyun shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 
    "Happy Saturday?" Jonghyun said, giving me a sweet smile. I peeked inside the bag and melted when I saw all the jars and bottles. 
    "You bought this for me for fun?" I asked. Jonghyun nodded, and I pulled him in for a kiss. 
    "You're the best." I said, knowing that he was probably spoiling me. Jonghyun blushed, kissing me back, and I smiled. 
    "I love you." Jonghyun said. I shook my head, still smiling up at him. 
    "I love you more." I said, challenging him with a quirk of my eyebrow. Jonghyun leaned in close, his breath brushing across my lips. 
    "That's not possible." Jonghyun said lowly, his voice vibrating through me. 
    "How you much you wanna bet?" I asked. Jonghyun nuzzled against my nose for a second before leaning in to kiss me again. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting him pick me up to swing me around. My cute little shorty.

Yeah, it's small. Yeah, it . Yes, I hope the next one's better. XP I hope you're enjoying these unni ^_^
I'll be doing either Jimin or Hyuk next <3
-Sujin <3