A sneak peek into their everyday lives....

Your way of healing??!!! [On HIATUS]

The room smelt full of anesthetics and clean air breezed by. It was pristine white without a speck of dirt anywhere. It was spotlessly neat to the point that her eyes had already started hurting from the austere light it exuded. The only thing that comforted her was the steady rhythmic beating of her heart on the ECG and the woman who was holding her hand. That woman looked at her with those warm eyes that resembled her very own except that hers had lost the warmth it once possessed. They were currently looking at the baby inside a womb on an x-ray machine. Well, to be exact her baby.

Park Hyomin sighed. Her mother gently caressed her head in a manner that said she understood. Hyomin couldn’t believe that at 19 already she was holding a baby inside of her.

"Well, have you been taking the medicines I prescribed you?"  the doctor politely asked.

"Yes."

"And have you been doing light exercises as well?"

"Yes."

"Well, it seems your body is in a healthy condition, Ms Park. And so is your baby."

And with that the doctor lightly patted her almost flat belly.

Her mother smiled at the kind gesture.

"Is there anything that else could possess as harm to her at the moment?" her mother asked.

"Like I told you before, she should refrain from doing heavy exercises like lifting or running. And unhealthy foods are a definite no-no. Also make sure that she doesn't take any stress. That's all."

And with that said, the doctor helped Hyomin sit up from the bed. As she readjusted her top, the doctor continued.

"And if you feel any pain in your belly, be sure to contact me right away."

"Yes, we'll do that. Thank you again." her mother replied.

Hyomin gave a polite nod and they both went out from the room giving cue to the next person to enter.

After they were out of earshot, the doctor lightly chuckled and whispered to himself.

"That girl must possess guts of steel accepting to raise a baby all by herself."


Some place far away from the hospital, a figure groaned from underneath the silk bed covers. The covers moved revealing blonde hair. Upon further movement the bed sheets fell away and it displayed a toned upper half of a man. Beside that body, another moved. This one came to be a woman wearing a very provocative black night dress. One of her strap had fallen off her shoulder leaving it bare. The guy started grunting in annoyance at the blaring of his cell. Still, he made an attempt to shut it off. Just a few seconds later of cutting the call, it again started ringing. He cut it off again. Yet again, it started ringing. This time the frustrated guy touched the green dial button and before the other party could speak, he shouted into his phone.

"What the do you want this early in the morning?"

Besides him, the woman moved obviously due to the same reason as him – the annoying ringtone, and wrapped her arms around his waist pushing herself against him, well her assets actually.

"S...Sir." the speaker on the other hand was terrified at his master's outburst. He was very well used to it but still it gave him a scare every time his master flipped.

"Sir, the master is here at the hotel. And he knows that you partied and slept with some random woman again."

At this the guy's eye visibly widened.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me earlier?" By now he was already up and had started to move the woman beside him.

"You! Get out this very moment." He ordered pointing at the woman.

"But s…sir, please. At least please let me explain."

"I wasn't talking to you." The boy shouted into his cell again.

At this the servant breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Where is he now?" The boy continued.

"He's on his way to see you. And sir, master has the spare keys with him."

The boy literally wanted to dive off from the 25thfloor of his hotel room.

"Ummm, but Ji Young we still have to continue where we left off." The woman purred perfectly unaware of the situation.

"Later hun. Right now you gotta run if you want to continue. My dad's here."

At this the woman jolted out from the bed. She'd heard enough rumors about his father to not even want to run into him by accident. One of her friends had once mentioned how he had made his whole staff in his company folder bow an entire day because one of his female receptionists had failed to do so properly while greeting his guests. And how he had made the all the nurses in his hospital run 25 laps around the 50 acre hospital because one of them had spoken in an ill mannered way with one of the orphan children that always came to his hospital as they were provided with free vaccination shots. For some reason it seemed to her that he believed for one's mistake all the people around had to suffer the punishment.

Just as she had gotten out from the bed and was in process of picking up her clothes the door of the hotel room opened. The clothes she had managed to pick up fell from her hands.

Kwon Ji Young could only stare in shock as he saw someone he'd rather not see at the moment.

"Sir?" the speaker on the other line questioned. For some reason he was starting to feel very uncomfortable.

The cold marble eyes that stared at Ji Young were enough to take out 50 years from his life.

"It's not what you think." He finally managed.

Seeing him only in his boxers with some random woman who was in a desperate run to dress herself that sentence hardly seemed believable.

His father took one look at the tramp and pointed one very fine figure at the door and mentioned.

"Out."

She did not need to hear any more. She scampered off clutching her clothes in her hand having not even properly dressed.

Ji Young visibly gulped at what his father was going to say.

"This." He held up a newspaper.

"What do you have to say about it this time?" With that he threw the paper at his face.

Puzzled, he picked up the newspaper that had fallen to the ground. He could clearly see the headline news in big bold letters. It stated "WILD HEIR TO KWON CORPORATIONS PARTIES ALL NIGHT!!!"

Whoa! When did they paparazzo's found out?

Now he knew how his dad had found about his last night antics. He inhaled sharply.

Boy was it gonna be a long day.


The scribbling of pen on paper could be heard throughout the entire room. It kept on scribbling and then stopped. One fine straight could be heard to cut what the person wrote just a moment ago and then the scribbles started again. After few minutes, the sound of pen being put down and shuffling of papers could be heard. And then a long sigh followed. The only person who occupied the library slowly cracked her knuckles and stretched lightly effectively popping her spine.

"Ah, that felt good." She talked to herself.

She looked at her watch to find there was only 5 minutes left before class started.

"I better start moving."

With that she gathered her papers and moved out from the library. As she walked down the hallway, she was greeted by the usual chatters of who broke up with who, who was seeing who, who was wearing what and if she heard correctly who was making out with the history teacher.

Seriously, isn't taking it with the teacher so far?

Just then she could hear her name being called somewhere far out. The screaming got nearer and nearer and then a second later, a light body hit her behind.

"Yah Park Jiyeon, didn't you hear me calling you? How can you just walk like you heard nothing?"

Her best friend of 7 years, Lee Ji Eun huffed.

"I didn't." She spoke with an indifferent face.

"There, there look at you trying to lie." Ji Eun teased poking her cheeks with her finger.

She finally cracked a light smile.

"Ok, I did. I just thought it could have been my ears ringing."

Ji Eun lightly puffed up her cheeks.

"Why were you looking for me?" Jiyeon asked in an attempt to distract her.

"Ah! I nearly forgot." With that she hit her head lightly.

"Did you hear?" She asked eagerly.

"Hear what?"

"What everyone's been talking about?"

"About what?"

"About what happened?"

"What happened?"

"Aish, don't you really not know at all?" Ji Eun finally huffed out frustrated at last.

"What?" Jiyeon felt they were going nowhere at all, equally frustrated herself.

Ji Eun lowered her voice to a barely audible whisper as if afraid someone might hear them. She signaled her to come closer and with one hand covering one side of , she whispered.

"About Lee Gi Kwang."

"Seriously." Jiyeon replied with dripping sarcasm.

She thought Ji Eun was going to let her in a top secret, not tell her the name of the guy who she knew attended the same class as him.

"Let me guess, he had a row with one of the teachers again." She asked boredly.

"How did you know?" Ji Eun asked with a shocked expression.

"It's nothing new when it comes to him."

Jiyeon held no grudge against the guy, instead she admired him. She respected him given that he was a gifted student, very talented in his studies and other areas besides books. His knowledge concerning everything was amazing, also not forgetting to include his looks. Girls fawned over him herself not included. Yes but as the universal truth went nobody's perfect and it held true to him as well. One shortcoming he possessed was that he held plain undeniable disrespect for almost everyone. If he didn't like what the teacher was talking about he'd just walk out from the classroom as if it was something he did every day. He wouldn't even bother to sneak out. And if brought to the teacher's office he'd plainly say "With that type of teaching who in their right mind gave you the certificate to become a teacher?"

This she'd heard from those countless students who had hovered around the teacher's room the first time it happened. Till now it had happened so many times than once but still the students hovered around every time it happened. The teachers also could do nothing about it since he was a very talented student they could not risk losing him to another school and not to mention they also could not risk the wrath of his parents who were very influential people. This she found really obnoxious. Unlike her, this thing made the girls fawn even more over him.

Also he held no respect for girls either. Be it girls or guys he'd treat them the same. Jeong Hyosung, one of the girls in her 3rd year had made a bet to trip him down the stairs. Fortunately, she lost but unfortunately she literally lost. Later that day after she lost the bet, she had come running down the stairs when he just put his foot out like that tripping her and costing her a fractured right ankle.

 She had confronted him later on and asked him if he did it on purpose. In return he carelessly shrugged and merely replied, "I made a bet too."

This news had spread around the school like wildfire, courtesy of her friends who were present there at that moment to back her up.

"Yah Park Jiyeon. Did you even hear what I just said?" Ji Eun scolded snapping her out of her reverie.

"Uh what?" Jiyeon asked confusedly.

Ji Eun was about to say something just then the bell rang. Both of them looked at each other with wide eyes.

"My class." Both of them screamed at once.

"Later." Jiyeon waved.

"Yeah, later." And with that both of them ran towards their class hoping against hope for the sir to be just 5 minutes late.


The guy lightly dragged his footsteps while walking. He knew that every eye was on him at the moment but he didn't give a damn. Light whispers and murmurs were heard throughout the hallway. Some of them were even pointing at him. The girls couldn't stop giggling and the guys couldn't stop glaring. He'd just gotten out from one of the teacher's office again. Just as he passed a group of girls, they started giggling and then one of them loudly spoke out "But he's so cool." Her friends looked shocked and the girl herself covered upon realizing what she'd just done but then a moment later they started giggling again. 

He slowly made his way to his classroom. He found it empty. There were no students hanging around even if it was just to fool around with each other.

Even better.

He took his seat at the back of the class right next to the window. He always liked the view outside from the window, that's why he chose this seat. There was also a seat in front of him that provided the view but his seat had a better view. Originally this seat wasn't his. It belonged to some random guy he didn't bother to remember. But since he wanted this seat all he had to say was he wanted it. The guy had tried to act tough trying to impress the girls around him but one stare was all it took. He still remembered it.

He had given that guy one cold hard stare and uttered, "This is my seat."

The guy had scampered off hurriedly carrying his belongings and shifting to the other end of the class.

Suddenly, the bell started ringing disturbing his peace. A few moments later the students started shuffling in. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry to reach his or her seat. And those who were already rested in their seats turned around to their neighboring seats and started to chat with their fellow students. A few minutes later after everyone were in their respective seats the teacher arrived and started to take attendance. The teacher called and they raised their hands.

The guy was still looking outside his window when finally his name was called.

"Lee Gi Kwang!"

"Yes." A polite and curt answer followed.

"Park Ah Young!"

"Yes!" A hyperactive answer followed.

"Park Ji Yeon!"

Silence.

"Park Ji Yeon."

Still nobody answered.

Finally the teacher looked up and shouted the name one more time.

"Park Ji Yeon!"

"Yes!"

All of them looked at the door to find the said girl flustered and panting hard. Obviously she had been running.

Gi Kwang looked at the empty seat in front of him and then at the girl only to remember that it was the girl who sat in front of him.

Isn't that the girl who raises her hand every time the teacher asks a question?

And with that in mind he returned back to looking outside the window.

The teacher looked cross at having to call her name more than once.

"Park Ji Yeon, care to tell me why you were late?"

"Oh, that."

She was obviously blushing by now seeing that the whole class was looking at her. She held up the paper she was holding.

"I forgot my papers in the library so I had to rush back to get it." She lied.

She didn't particularly like lying but this time she was so not in the mood for detention.

"Ok then." And with that the teacher let her enter the class.

She swiftly made her way to her seat. It was right in front of Gi Kwang. Seeing him looking out of the window nonchalantly suddenly brought a bitter taste to . However she took her seat and opened up her books and started taking notes.

After she had taken her seat and he was sure she wasn't looking behind, he looked at her.

Puzzled, he thought if he had seen her grimace while looking at him just a moment ago. He kept on staring intently at her back. Until, finally the teacher called his name and asked him to solve a problem on the board.


The loud clacking of heels on the marble surface echoed throughout the hall. Nonetheless, the person made no attempt to walk lightly. Instead she strutted confidently right among the crowded hallway. The crowd halted to a stop and gazed silently at her as soon as they saw her. She knew all the attention was on her now as they had all made a way for her parting right among the middle. She did not like being the center of attention. Sure it felt nice sometimes but if everyone stared at you every time you went somewhere it got a little annoying. And it was the same case for her. She did not like the attention presented to her one bit but that did not stop her from wowing the crowd. Even after she had left the hallway and headed towards the glass elevators the crowd was still silent for a while.

Inside the elevator she nervously tucked a wisp of hair behind her ears. She lightened her hold on the file she was holding. The file contained her designs on various themes of buildings. Well she was planning on being an architect. And today she was going to share her designs with one of the top notch builders in her country. Her professor had personally picked her among his students as he had told her that he was confident of her skills. Well, she definitely needed that confidence now. She straightened her dress once again making sure that it had no lines. The Choi Building Corp. was going to build another art museum. And for that purpose they were on the lookout for bright new minds. Her professor just happened to be friends with the chairman and that's how he had suggested her. The elevator pinged and she got out.

She headed towards the reception and asked the lady behind the counter if her turn had come.

"Are you Ms. Ham Eun Jung?" The receptionist politely asked.

"Yes." She gave an uneasy smile.

"Well, the chairman is waiting for your presence." With that she lightly bowed.

"Thank you." Eunjung gave a light nod as well.

As she walked towards the room where the chairman was waiting for her along with the board of directors, the guard outside opened the door for her.

As she stared ahead in front of her towards the dark unknown abyss, she straightened her spine and gritted her teeth.

Show time!

After what felt like long grueling hours of a long bloody battle when it was in fact it was only half an hour Eunjung came out from the conference room with an indifferent expression. Upon noticing herself being watched by the receptionist she straightened herself only to find the receptionist giving her a knowing smirk that kinda screamed "Oh! Poor you!"

Soon the chairman and his fellow board members also came out from the room and the receptionist fixed her expression. Eunjung turned toward to give them a polite bow.

"Ah! Ham Eunjung-ssi it will be a pleasure to work with you. We leave it all in you skillful hands." The chairman lightly bowed to her as well.

"Aniyo, I'm really grateful for having received this opportunity. For that, I'm truly thankful to all of you."

And with that Eunjung politely bowed to all of them. She slowly raised herself looking at the receptionist to give her a smug smile that said "Take that in return!"

The receptionist had an expression of horror on her face at having found out how she had just behaved with the architect that was going to make the new art museum the whole staff was talking about.

"Ah look at that sincerity! If only you could lend a bit of that to my grandson, I would be more at ease."

The board members laughed lightly at the chairman's joke. Eunjung let herself a polite smile.

"Then, I'll be taking my leave." Eunjung replied.

And with that Eunjung straightened herself again and confidently strutted out from the hallway as she had done before all the while with that smug smile playing on her lips.

As soon as she had reached the entrance of the building her cell rang. She looked at the caller id and picked it up.

"Ah So Yeon unnie!"

"How did your presentation go?" Came a breathless question from the other side.

"What kind of a question is that?" Eunjung replied with a fake disappointed voice.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry. It's alright. You gave it your best I'm sure." So Yeon's voice seemed to be overwhelmed with concern.

"Of course I did. And that's why I got chosen." Eunjung spoke with almost a sad tone.

"Awhh its al- Yah! What did you say?" Eunjung nearly went deaf with the scream.

"I said I got chosen." And this time Eunjung was laughing.

"I knew you'd nail it. This calls for celebration." Qri piped in from the other side of the cell.

"Maybe later. At the moment I need to go visit Hyomin."

"Ah Hyomin." Qri's voice turned a bit sad all of a sudden.

Eunjung suddenly felt guilty.

"I'll throw one as soon as possible. And you can bring all your friends." She attempted in order to cheer her up.

Upon hearing that Qri suddenly returned back to her chirpy self.

"Sure!" An ear threatening response came back.

"Yah, unnie! Look at you caring only for the party." So Yeon scolded.

"It's okay. You go visit her and give her my regards." She continued.

"Mine too." Qri piped in again.

"Okay, bye." With that the cell clicked off.

"It's Hyomin again, huh." Qri spoke with a sad tone.

"Mmm, she's been scarred really badly." So Yeon spoke with audible concern.

"Eunjung really is giving her all. She always does." She continued.

"Come on lets pay her a visit tomorrow." With that Qri smiled.


"Awh, come on. Now don't say that." A girl tried in what was supposed to be a cutesy voice.

"Sorry sweetheart but I've got be somewhere else this weekend." A masculine voice talked back.

"But we were supposed to go to the beach this weekend." The girl continued.

"Let's do it next weekend." The guy continued.

"That's not fair." The girl huffed.

"I also feel it's unfair that I don't get to spend the best day of the week with someone as pretty as you." The guy continued flirting in his husky voice.

"Who are you calling pretty? Don't bother me with such titles." The girl coughed in an attempt to appear unflustered. Obviously it was an act, she was blushing madly.

"Say what. I'll spend the whole next weekend with you and we could go sailing in my private yacht and watch the sunset."

This charm was hard to miss. There was nothing as romantic as watching a sunset with a guy that too in a private yacht for a girl.

"Well, since you're putting so much effort into it. I guess ok then." The girl tried hard in trying to act indifferent but obviously failed in hiding her enthusiasm.  

"Sure, I'll see you then." And with that the guy threw his killer smile and the girl was already having a hard time just staying on her feet.

He lightly kissed her forehead and waved.

As soon as he was out of sight the girl collapsed.

"Oh my god, such hotness and sweetness mixed together should be illegal." The girl told to no one in particular.

After he was alone in his car his cell started ringing and he smiled upon seeing the caller id.

"Hey gorgeous. What's up?" He flirted the moment he answered his call.

"Ah, Seung Hyun-kun. How are you doing?" A soft voice came from the other end.

"Nothing. Just waiting for you call, Naomi-chan."

The voice on the other end chuckled.

"Well, I hope you haven't forgotten our plan for this weekend."

"Of course, how could I? I'd give up anything just to be in the mere presence of someone as breath-taking as you." He continued.

"Seung Hyun-kun, you really do know how to please a girl."

The girl on the other line smiled.

"Consider it my specialty." He smirked.

"Ok, then. I just called to remind you."

Seung Hyun faked a surprised tone.

"Something as important as this. I'd rather die than go through the humiliation of forgetting to attend to you."

"Hai hai. Till then." The girl kept on laughing lightly.

"Alright then." With that the cell clicked shut.

Of course he needed to be somewhere else this weekend.


I know you guys hate me for my super late update but I seriously got lazy. Anyways, m sorry and hope that this looonnngggg chapter was well woth the wait. And if you guys got bored of it, tell me i'll crop it up. Anyways don't forget to comment. it's for your own benefit as well. you get karma points. hehehehe. Hey check out my new fic. It soyeon and choi si won. Yes choi si won from suju. And it's only gonna be a twoshot It's "I kissed Choi Si Won!" Told you I have a knack for crack pairings!! Hehehe And m sorry if t.o.p's part seems a little boring i was facing a writer'sblock at that moment!!!