Unexpected Guest

The Infinite Paradise

SOYOU's POV

“Who's that?” Asked Hyorin. Seriously I'm going to die now. What should I say, I don't want them to know that I'm close with Sunggyu oppa.

“..........” I really wanted to say something but there's no word came out from my mouth.

“Soyou, you better tell us.” Even Bora unnie wanted to know.

What should I do know, should I just act that I need to go to the toilet? or should I lie? Should I pretend that I'm sick? What should I do? I was so confused on what options should I choose. In the end I felt that I should tell truth. Soon, they'll know.

“It's........... ” 'dingdong', it's the bell of our house. I stopped what I was going to say as someone pressed the bell. The expression of the 3 of them were dissapointed. I was so relieved that I don't have to tell them. Thanks to the bell.

“We'll continue this later, I'll go open the door.” Said Bora. Dasom and Hyorin followed her. I just finished my dinner and washed all the dishes.

When I started washing the dishes I could hear laughter from the living room. I was curious who's the guest. Bora unnie, Hyorin unnie, and Dasom hasn't comeback to the kitchen yet, at least one of them come and help me out wash the dishes. So, I finished washed it quickly and went to the living room. I gasped when I came to the living room and almost screaming as I reflectedly close my mouth.

“Annyeong haseyo.” I bowed to the guests.

“Oh, annyeong haseyo soyou-ssi.” The 3 man stood up and bowed back. The guests were none others than Infinite members. But there's only Sunggyu oppa, Hoya oppa, and Dongwoo oppa. I was so surprised why are they here? Did sunggyu oppa tell them that we were meeting each other this evening? Oh my god.

“Why are you just standing there? Sit with us unnie.” Said Dasom.

“Uh... I just go to the kitchen and make drinks.” I walked as fast as I can to the kitchen.

 

As Soyou walked to the kitchen, Sunggyu stood up and followed her. “I'm gonna help Soyou, ok.” Said Sunggyu. All of them just nodded and continued the conversation.

When Sunggyu came to the kitchen, he tapped Soyou's shoulder and she was a bit surprised. “Ah! Oppa!” She's upset now.

“Soyou-ssi, were you surprised?” Sunggyu asked her.

“Of course!” She said.

“Were you afraid of something when I came earlier?” He asked again.

“Wh-what do you mean?” Soyou said.

“It's just that you looked so puzzled. If you afraid about our members knowing our closeness, you don't have to. Because I already covered it all.” Said Sunggyu.

“Oppa, I'm sorry. I just don't want people make rumours about us. We're still rookie group. I don't want to destroy my group future.” She apologized.

“Soyou-ssi--”

“Drop the -ssi please, just call me Soyou.”

“Ok. Soyou,” Sunggyu said in his sweet voice. “Don't worry ok." She just nodded. "Now, would you like to go out for a while with me?” Soyou blushed at the invitation. She felt that her world just stopped for a while. In the end she just nodded.

“I'll go. But wait oppa, I make the drinks first.”

Soyou rushed making the drinks with a little help of Sunggyu. Then they delivered to the living room.

“Here the drinks.” Said Soyou sweetly. She put the glass in the table. Then she went back to the kitchen followed by Sunggyu.

“Why Sunggyu oppa following Soyou unnie?” asked Dasom.

 

“Oppa, we're gonna use the backdoor. I'm going to text unnie that I'm going out to buy things for a while. You should text Hoya and Dongwoo oppa too.” She suggested. He nodded and text the other 2.

They walked and walked without making any conversation. They just enjoying their moment together. Sunggyu tried to make a move, he brushing his hand to Soyou's hand. Soyou started opening her hands and Sunggyu finally hold it. They're walking while holding hands. Soyou blushed hard and Sunggyu just look to other direction.

Soyou started the conversation, “Oppa.”

“Yes?” He answered.

“I'm curious, How do you know our cottage?” Asked Soyou.

“Easy, as you can see there's not much house in this area so I'm just guessing that the biggest house must be yours. Beside you were only walked straight along the seashorewhen you left our set.” he explained.

“Ohh, its not mine by the way, its our Boss's. He gave us this trip as a present.” Sunggyu just nodded. “Ahh, oppa,” suddenly Soyou remembering something. “You said you have a lot of schedules right? why don't you take a rest?”

“Our cottage is not that comfortable so, I asked the manager to go out for a while. Well yeah, tomorrow we're going to continue our photo shoot in a lot of different area.”

“But oppa, why there's only 3 of you? Where the others?”

“Ah, Sungyeol, Sungjeong, L, and Woohyun are resting now. They said they're tired.” Soyou nodded in understanding.

They walked again still holding hands. They're getting used to the skinship. The wave of the sea, flowing to their feet, they enjoying the night with a beautiful moonlight above them.

Suddenly, Sunggyu stopped his step and so Soyou. Sunggyu released her hand. “Soyou, I was wondering about something.”

“What is it oppa?” Soyou asked.

“You know, I don't want to pretend like there's nothing between me and you.” Soyou getting confused. “I just wanted to be honest to you.” Soyou stayed still in silent.

“What I wanted to say is............. I like you Soyou. I want you to be my girl.” Soyou . blushed hard at the sudden confession. Her heartbeats started beating faster, she can't control it.

“Oppa...” Soyou was trying to said something but Sunggyu cut her.

“It's ok Soyou, You don't have to answer it right now. I know that you need time to think. I'll just wait.” Sunggyu said and hug her.

Soyou really couldn't said anything, she could feel the butterfly in her stomach. Sunggyu released her and said, “Shall we go back now?” Soyou nodded and once again, Sunggyu holds her hand and walked back to the cottage.

 

Meanwhile, as Sunggyu and Soyou walked around, The 3 girls and the 2 boys were busily chatting and playing. L, Dasom, and Hyorin were playing games. While Bora and Hoya just watching them.

Bora's phone was ringing and so is Hoya's. They looked at each other and make a little laugh. Bora read the message,

To: Bora

From: Soyou

Unnie, I'm going out for a while, I'll buy some things.

I won't be long :)

 

Hoya looked to his phone too.

To: Hoya

From: Sunggyu

Hey bro, I'm out for a while. Just stay at Sistar's.

Don't make troubles ok! I'll be back soon.

 

Hoya was rather annoyed at how he's leader act now. Hoya looked to Bora and he could see that Bora is annoyed too now. So Hoya started the conversation.

“Bora-ssi, is it ok if we're staying a bit longer here?”

“Oh, sure. We don't have anything to do now actually, so it would be better to have you guys here.” Bora said smiling to Hoya.

“Thanks.” Hoya replied with a smile too. He was thinking to make other topic but he just can't make any. L was too busy playing games with Dasom and Hyorin while Hoya just sit silently and awkwardly with Bora.

“Hmmm Hoya,” Bora called him.

“Yes?” Hoya answered.

“Do you know where Sunggyu is? I don't see him around.”

“Oh, he just texted me a while ago that he's out for a while. That's why I asked you that maybe me and L are going to stay here a bit longer.”

“Ah, really? Because Soyou texted me too that She's going out to buy somethings.” Bora sensed something suspicious. “Are they going out together?”

“Maybe. Our leader is a gentleman, he won't be letting a girl walked alone at a time like this.” Said Hoya. Bora just nodded.

“So, how's your preparation for your repackaged album? You guys really got the spotlight. Congratulations!”

“Not really, we're glad that our fans like our song. It's already finished actually, we've finished filming the music video about 3 days ago and now we're having a photoshoot here for a magazine.” He explained.

“Infinite really works hard!” Bora gave him a compliment.

“Thanks.” Hoya replied with a shy smile. Bora giggled at Hoya reaction. “Is there something funny?” He asked.

“No, I like your smile.” Bora said to him.

“Ah.... Thanks.” Once again Hoya just showed her a shy smile, but suddenly his face changed into a serious expression, Bora stopped her giggled and stared at Hoya, “Bora-ssi, Do you think Infinite could win a lot of music awards? We're not confident. We're going against KARA, BEG, SNSD, Super Junior, and all of other Sunbaenim. With Paradise, I want to win a lot of awards and bring Infinite to our own Paradise. Do you think we can?” He said worriedly.

Bora looked to Hoya in the eye and she put her hand on Hoya's hand. “I believe that you guys can do it. Don't lose your hope. Just do your best Hoya. Make your dream comes true. You guys will nail it! I'm sure. I, Bora of Sistar, will always cheer and support Infinite! Hwaiting!” Bora encouraged him and smiling widely making Hoya smiled back to him, he feels much better with Bora's encouragement.

“Thank you so much Bora-ssi.” Said Hoya.

“Just call me, Bora.” Hoya just nodded.

 

Not long after that, Sunggyu and Soyou come back with laughter and smile on their face. The others stopped their activity and stared at the both of them.

“Ah oppa! What are you doing?! My hair is a mess now.” Said Soyou annoyed and tried to make her hair back to normal, while Sunggyu just laughing hard. They didn't realize that the others were staring at them until, they sensed a silent atmposhere around the house.

Soyou stopped what her doing and looked around. There were Dongwoo oppa with Dasom and Hyorin in front of tv playing games, while Bora and Hoya were chatting on the couch. Soyou coughed and so was Sunggyu, they acted like nothing's happen.

“Well well, having fun hyung?” Asked Hoya.

Sunggyu ignored Hoya and he looked to Soyou, “It's better if I go home now Soyou.” then he whispered, “the situation is not good. Tried to make a good excuse ok.”

Soyou whispered back, “I'll try.” Then she said, “Sure oppa, it's already late.”

“Ah! Right! What time is it?” Said Hyorin.

Dongwoo looked to his watch and said, “It's 10.23 PM.”

“Wow girls, we need to take our beauty sleep. Tomorrow we have a lot of fun activites.” Said Hyorin.

“It's great that you girls here for holiday while we have a lot of schedules here.” Said Dongwoo to Hyorin.

Hyorin and Dasom laughed. “Hwaiting oppa!” Said Dasom to Dongwoo.

“Well, Hoya, Dongwoo let's go back.” Sunggyu ordered.

Hoya looked to Bora, Bora looked back, “It's nice talking with you Bora. Hope we can meet again soon.” Hoya smiled.

Bora smiled back, “Sure Hoya.”

Dongwoo and Hoya prepared theirself and approached the front door. The girls followed the boys until the front door and said goodbye.

“Thank you so much Sistar for you kindness, letting us stay for a while.” Said Sunggyu.

“It's nothing. Just come when you're free. We're staying here for a week.” Said Hyorin.

“We'd love to come again.” Said Dongwoo.

“So, we're going now.” Said Hoya. “Goodbye girls!” The boys waved their hands and walked to their cottage.

 

The girls went inside and cleaned the living room.

“Girls, cleaned all this mess then you may go to sleep, ok.” Hyorin said.

Soyou fastly cleaned the mess which surprised the others and then she went straight to her room. She wanted to end this day already. She doesn't want her unnie asking her about what happen earlier between him and Sunggyu. She just hoping that tomorrow her girls won't questioning about it or bring the topic. Furthermore, Soyou just remembered that Sunggyu oppa confessed to her. She forgot about that, Soyou could feel her cheeks getting warmer. She can't stand it and she decided to go to sleep and hoping tomorrow will be a great day.