Enemies

JYJ is not a part of TVXQ

Pia Faith lead TVXQ to the room where JYJ are sitting at. From outside the room, Pia can see JYJ unusually minding their own businesses. Junsu can be seen reading a book about the "Economy of South Korea in Decades", Yoochun can be seen doing push ups, and Jaejoong seems to have a dark mysterious aura surrounding him. It feels like she is in a different dimension of the world. Why in the world are they acting like this? Is this a side of them that she just have not seen before?

She faced TVXQ who doesn't have any clue that JYJ is acting very weird. JYJ and TVXQ have never met before and they do not have the slightest idea what each others personalities are like.

She then turn her head back to the direction that JYJ will be seen at. She opened the glass door and was faced with unusal silence from JYJ.

"What the heck are they on about?" think pia to herself

"Whoaw, these guys seems to be the type of people that TVXQ should not messed up with" think cassie to herself

Pia gave JYJ a sharp look to signal that she wants them to acknowledge TVXQ's existence. JYJ ignored her.

JYJ continued to do what they were doing without acknowledging TVXQ and Cassie. Pia suddenly used her "boss voice"

"Okay boys, stand up and introduce yourselves."

JYJ finally stood up lazily. They faced TVXQ and stare at them fiercedly like they are making holes to their faces.

TVXQ then give them a fircer look.

"It seems that this is not off to a good start" pia whispered to Cassie

"I know. Why is your group acting like that?" said Cassies.

"I have no clue" said pia with a very confused look

" Maybe they are just testing each other. Let's not force them to be in good terms with each other. Let's just let the stars and fate handle this. We can't force them anyways." responded Cassies

" Okay.Thanks sis," Pia gave her sister a very fond look full of gatitude.

"Okay guys" Pia said in a very clear loud voice as he faced TVXQ and JYJ

"As all of you know, SM and Cjes is one company now. That means that JYJ and TVXQ are in the same company now. Treat each other like a family because we are no longer in a competition with each other." Pia stated

Cassie then continued " If you have any problem adjusting to each other, please talk to me or pia. We are always here to help you. You will still be a separate group but we want you to collaborate for this christmas MV project that we are doing for SM-Jes, our new joint company.Clear?"

"Yeah". said TVXQ and JYJ in unison.

TVXQ seems to be very uncomfortable of the situation. Yunho's face can't be read but he definitely is not happy. His innocent and dorky smile is covered with a very serious face as of like a stereotypical leader , whilst Changmin seems shy . She thought Changmin will pour sarcastic towards JYJ's  but she was wrong. Changmin is very quiet and his eyes won't meet JYJ's.

To think of it, Changmin is really polite and shy towards her and now, towards JYJ. He is just probabaly only witty and funny around people he knows so well. Who knows! This is going to be very interesting.

Pia wanted to go and talk to JYJ about their unusual rude behaviour but she was too lazy to do so. She then decided to just leave them with TVXQ so that they can get to know each other. It seems that they don't have many differences anyways, just by the way she sees how TVXQ talk with Cassie back in her office, she knows that JYJ and TVXQ will either terribly hate each other or they will be instant best friends. 

She can't still shake off the thoughts of why JYJ is acting unusually stuck up and rude. Maybe it is just an act..or maybe there is a deeper reason...or maybe both.

Pia and Cassie then decide to step out of the place and leave both their groups in one room