Reunited

JYJ is not a part of TVXQ

BREAKING NEWS!Cassie Faith and Pia Faith reconciliation?

December 22, 2016, Sunday. Cassie Faith and Pia Faith, the owners of the two biggest rival companies in South Korea was seen spending their time together shopping at Sokor mall . It was reported that the sisters have finally forgiven each other and are finally enjoying each others company on weekend, just like normal sisters would do. How did this happen? Is there a possibility that they will combine their companies together? Are we gonna be able to see the biggest boyband rivals collaborate too?Tune in with with the Allkrazepop news !

Comments:

Pearls: No! This can't be! I don't want to be part of the SM family. SM and C-jes are forever rivals.

Reds: Well, we don't want you in SM town either. And we dont wanna be part of C-Jes. I'm pretty sure the media is just exagerrating everything.

Pearls: We hope so. We dont wanna be associated with reds or sm town.

Meanwhile in Sm town

Cassie faith is sitting in her office. Infont of her is the two handsome, and tall members of TVXQ.

I'm sure as of now you've heard the news that me and pia have reconciliated, said Cassie with a very serious tone

Yeah, replied Yunho cassually but politely. "I'm very aware but I don't care" replied Changmin nonchalantly.

Cassie playfully smacked Changmin, "You son of a bit*h".

"Are you my mother?" Changmin intelligently responded.

"Yah!, I am the owner of this company! Treat me like your boss!."

"I thought you were my mother?" Changmin replied with a smug smile on his face.

The boss is fuming with irritation. He just can't really win over Changmin. His fans are right, he really is Lord Voldemin. It seems that they are enemies, but in reality, TVXQ has grown very close to her because they only have 8 years gap.

Cassie decided to end this fight by diverting her attention to Yunho who is now laughing so hard.

"It must have been fun watching us two? Want some popcorn?" Cassie said sarcastically to Yunho.

Yunho finally stopped laughing but a smug smile is plastered to his face. He faced Changmin and gave him a bro fist for iritating their boss.

"So back to business boys, Me and pia are planning to join our companies together."

"No problem with me. But why did you guys suddenly become besties again?" utter changmin.

"You're really nosy." said cassie

"Well, I think we have the right to know of to why this company is collaborating with c-jes." said yunho

Changmin gave yunho a bro fist for the good respond. The boss gave him a sharp look.

" Okay, so we are just like tired of all the fightings. We finally matured..."

Changmin suddenly made a cackling noise ." Oh so you're not my mother, but my matured grandma." 

"Yah! I'm serious!'" cassie said irritatively

"I'm Lord Voldemort" Changmin responded 

Cassie cannot help but to free her suppressed laughter. She finally freed the laughs that she has been trying to hide a while ago.

They laugh together for a good five minutes when a sudden knock echoed in the room.

Cassie straighten his face and shouted "Yes? come in"

Pia came in. Changmin and Yunho stood up from their seats and bow their head.

"Annyeong Haseyo" homin said in unison

"Hi. Good morning. So , I'm not gonna stay here for a long time. I just want to inform you, Cassie, that my boys are here and they are ready to collaborate with TVXQ."

Changmin and yunho look at each other, then at their boss.

"WHAT?" homin said in unison.

"You haven't told them?" Pia asked cassie

" Well, blame Changmin and Yunho, Changmin wouldnt shut his mouth and  yunho won't stop laughing so I didnt get the chance to tell them the news." said cassie.

TVXQ rolled their eyes to Cassie.

Pia was taken aback by the way TVXQ acted with Cassie. She thought that it was only JYJ that acts that way to their boss. But no, TVXQ is no different than JYJ.This is gonna be a chaos. 

"So you two and JYJ are going to collaborate. Isn't that epic?" cassie said

"Epic my . Our fans are enemies. They'll kill each other in the comment box." Changmin sarcastically said

"Yeah, I agree. I don't want any problem. But I guess this would be a fun experience so why not." said yunho

" So , TVXQ agree with the collaboration." Cassie said to pia

"Hey!I haven't said Yes!" Changmin whined

"Let's be honest, you dont really care. Don't you?" Pia counter attacked smiling mischiveously 

" Umm yeah. whatever. Lord voldemin is giving you the confirmation that he is fine collaborating with JYJ." Changmin poshly said

"Yes, my lord." said cassie imitating one of his favorite anime character.

"Okay, enough with the wits and bickering. Come with me so I can intoduce you to jyj." said Pia