Krystal & Minhyuk

A Sweet Little Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple          : Kang Minhyuk & Krystal Jung

Status           : Dating

Location        : In the car

Situation        : Deciding the birthday present for Jessica

 

“Oppa, can we stop at a gift shop?” asked Krystal as she was browsing the phone in her hand.

“Why?” Minhyuk glanced at his girlfriend on his side.

“I want to buy a present for Jessica unnie. Next week is her birthday.” replied Krystal. Her eyes were still on her phone.

Minhyuk only nodded. He knew how close they are and how important Jessica is to her. Jessica is everything for Krystal, her whole existence. He remembered the day Krystal brought him to meet Jessica. He somehow knew sooner or later, he will meet her infamous sister. Meeting the sibling was like a first major step in their relationship. He was nervous as hell. Fortunately, Jessica was cool about him dating her little sister and she approved. And ever since, he meets Jessica quite a few times.

 “Why you’re so trouble about it? Just buy anything you like. I’m sure she will like it.”

“If only it was that simple. What should I buy for unnie?” She grunted with pouty lips. “Oppa, help me. Give some suggestion.”

“How about you buy her a perfume?” Minhyuk suggested.

“I don’t think so. She’s quite picky when it comes to fragrance.” Krystal replied, but her eyes were glued on the phone screen

“Scarf?”

Krystal shook her head, disagreed with the suggestion.

“How about shoes?”

Krystal shook her head again. “She has a lot.”

Minhyuk kept thinking of other suggestion. “Handbag?”

“She has a lot too.”

“Ummm…sunglasses?”

“I don’t really know her style.”

 “Cake?”

“Too common.” Krystal replied.

“Fine!” Minhyuk snapped. He didn’t bother giving more suggestion.

A moment later, she showed him a photo of two pairs of mini dress on her phone. “Oppa, which one?”

Minhyuk took a glance at the photo and moved his focus back to the road. No answer from him.

“I think the pastel one is better.” Krystal kept scrolling the phone in her hand. “I think I’ll buy her cupcake. Unnie would love it, right?” Krystal asked her boyfriend, but all she got was a complete silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter