YongSeo

A Sweet Little Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple      : Jung Yonghwa & Seo Joohyun

Status       : Engaged

Situation    : Discussing about wedding stuff

 

Yonghwa sat leisurely on the couch while watching sport news on TV while Seohyun were busy in the kitchen, cutting some fruit for her beloved fiancé. Ever since they were engaged, or to be precise, ever since Seohyun’s father approved him, her parent’s house became his regular destination. He would stop by whenever he missed her, even just to say hi.

“When you parents will be home?” He asked while his eyes were glued to the TV.

“In a few hours, I think. They are visiting our relatives, sending our wedding invitation card.” She replied from the kitchen. A few minutes later, she walked out from the kitchen with a plate of fruit in her hand. “Oppa...have you see the list I’ve sent to you?” She sat next to him and placed the plate on the table in the middle of the living room.

“What list?” Yonghwa looked at her and frowned. He didn’t remember receiving any list.

Seohyun sighed heavily. “The wedding stuff list.”

Yonghwa blinked as he tried to remember the list she was talking about. “Ah, the list you sent me through the text message. Okay, now I remember.”

“Oppa, we’re just a few months away from our wedding and there’s a lot of things need to be settled. Do you really want to marry me?” Seohyun glared at him and crossed her arm.

Yonghwa grinned and grabbed her hand. “Of course I do.” He then kissed the back of her hand, trying to comfort her. “If I’m not intended to marry you, I won’t bother proposed.”

Seohyun beamed. “So you should at least be a little cooperative.”

“Okay, back to the subject...” He took out his phone from his pocket and scrolled the list. “Bouquet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter