Surprise

Forever bound

Four months! Four months since you last saw him. You wondered how you could have borne it all this while. You were longing for him. You missed everything about him; his gentle eyes, his gummy smile, his husky voice greeting you in the morning. How come you hadn't seen him this long? Well, that's how it was to be in a relationship with the famous Bang Yongguk, yes B.A.P's leader. He was on a world tour with the group. Of course you often called each other but it wasn't the same. You couldn't hold him, kiss him. It was hard for you as you had to put up with his absences.But when you accepted to be with him, you also accepted this part of his life. His life as an idol, dealing with the concerts, practices, the fan and the time he needed to compose.

How did you two met? You smiled as you thought about it. I f someone had told you that you were going to be the girlfriend of someone famous, you would have lauged in his face. Once a week, you would spend time in an orphanage. To you, it was important to give your time, your love to those who needed it. It was one of the things you liked the most. And you loved children, you really enjoyed being with them. They were always full of surprises, and never failed to make you smile.

That day, he happened to be there too. This was the first time you had seen him there. When you were officially introduced, it might be a bit cliché but you were drawn to him, you felt like a connection. You remembered how he greeted you with a smile. This smile that you loved so much. At that time, you vaguely knew who he was but never got really interested in his group, neither other Kpop groups. All the fan stuff wasn't your thing. You were surprised how down-to-earth, how humble he was. You didn't expect that. Everything he did, the donations, his commitment to right causes were not a show. He did it from the bottom of his heart. Not to mention that he was really good with children. Observing him from a corner, you were convinced that he would be an awesome dad. You remembered that day, you were both asked to buy some food and other things to prepare the birthday of one of the children. On the way, you started to talk and found out that you shared the same interests especially in arts. At the end of the day, he expressed his wish to see you again which you gladly accepted. This was how all began.

From that moment, you started to listen to his group's song. Surprisingly, you liked it. It was different from what you had listened to before. There were deep meaning behind the lyrics. Knowing that he wrote a great part for almost all the songs, it occured to you that Bang Yongguk was a real artist gifted with words.You often met and eventually became close. He kept coming to the same orphanage since it was an opportunity to see you, he invited to see exhibitions, or to grab a cup of coffee when he had time while being careful not to be seen. Even though back then you have known each other for several months, when he asked you out, it took you totally off guard.

Flashback

"Y/Nah, today...today, I would like to tell you something."

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything," you genuinely said.

"I know it might be too sudden but I can't keep it to myself anymore. So, I'm taking the risk." He seemed anxious. You started to be worried too.

"Hey, what's wrong?" you asked.

"Y/Nah," he said as he took your hand. "I've never thought that I could meet someone like you. Someone who I can get along with like this, someone who can understand me like you. We have so many things in common. There is no single day I don't think about you. The more I get to know you, the more I'm sure about my feelings. I know we're friends but I want us to me more than this." He took a deep breath. "I love you Y/Nah, I fell in love with you." He gazed at you intensely. You didn't know what to say, not because you didn't feel the same way but because you didn't expect it. Seeing you saying nothing, he went on: "I..I'm aware I may rush things and I'm probably ruining everything between us. But I can't hide my feelings anymore. Each time I see you, I feel the need to hold your hands like this, to have you in my arms, to know what it feels like to have your lips on mine. I want you by my side...Y/Nah,  will you be my girlfriend and share my life?"

"Yongguk...I..." He interrupted you. 'Aish this guy wouldn't let me talk,' you thought.

"You don't have to answer now. Many reasons could make you say no. Maybe I'm too eager, maybe I'm asking for too much. I'm an idol after all and it  it will be difficult. I will understand if..." He was talking fast.

"Yongguk, Yongguk!" you softly called him. Will you let me say something, please? I mean you keep talking and I..."

"I'm sorry. I'm so nervous. I've never felt like this before." He scratched his head while looking away. It made you smile. A nervous Yongguk. You found it cute.

"I have already an answer for you." You put your hand on his. "Actually, I'm feeling the same way as you. I don't know what the future holds but I'm willing to give us a chance. I'm willing to face all the harsdhips and share you life," you sincerely said.

"Really?" He didn't dare to hope. You nodded. He hugged you tight. "Thank you. I promise I'll take care of you. You won't regret it," he said  as was holding your face. Then he pulled you into a sweet kiss and whispered into your ear: "Do you know how long I've been wanting to do this?" 

End of flashback

You chuckled as you came back to present. And now, you have been in his life for almost three years. You had hard times keeping it secret. News about him dating someone was known but not the identity of this someone. Everybody was assuming that something was going on with Jieun since they often worked together. It kind of hurt you that people wanted them to be together. She had everything, she was perfect and suited him more than you. Those moments of doubts, you just wanted to shrug them off. You often thought how great it would be if he could reveal your relationship. But you knew well that by doing this, he would put himself in a difficult situation.

Sometimes, you wondered if you were the right person for him, if you had taken the right decision when you agreed to be with him. You needeed someone to be present for you, you wanted to go out together holding hands without worrying about the fans and media. There were times you wanted him all for yourself. Selfish, isn't it? You would lie if you said you had never thought about it. But for now, it was not possible and you knew it well. You were not official yet, and if the news of him being with a regular girl was to be known, it would be a huge scandal. But again, it was a part of his like you chose to accept. You understood all this, so you kept all to yourself and thought for the better.

You loved the Bang Yongguk on stage. It's no use to tell that you were one of their biggest fan.Each time you attended to B.A.P's performances, enjoying like a fangirl, you thought how not to love him more. He was so handsome in everyway possible and you couldn't help thinking that he was yours and you were lucky. Besides seeing how music made him happy, you knew he was living his dream. And you couldn't wish for anything else. Music was his life, even before you met him. It was like his oxygen, he needed to live. There was no way you could ask him to choose between music and you. You would feel bad if you did.

Behind his idol life, off stage, the Bang Yongguk, in the everyday life made you happy, more than anything. He was close to perfection. Was there anyone who disliked him, you often wondered. He had his little flaws like everybody but his qualities won over it. He was a sweet man despite the rough look that he showed. He was caring, warmhearted, thinking of others, always had deep thoughts. He had his own way to do things, his own life and world view. The way he was dedicated to his work was one of the reasons you fell for him. You felt comfortable around each other and you could talk about anything and yet didn't have to speak to understand each other. You could never imagine yourself to be with someone else.  He was your other half. He made you complete.

While he was away, it felt so empty. It was a terrible wrench. It was like a part of you was gone with him. Feeling sick,these past few weeks had been particularly hard for you. Something totally unexpected happened and it might destroy everything. By everything you meant his life, even your relationship. You couldn't tell anyone yet. You were alone and needed someone to rely on. It was too important to tell him on the phone. It was a good thing that he was going to come back. After months on separation, you were finally going to see him. It was supposed to be a sweet reunion but with what you were going to tell him, it was not sure he would be pleased to hear it.

Yongguk on his side was on his way back to see you. He felt so excited. Even if he loved what he was doing, he missed you terribly. No able to see you was like a torture to him. He remembered how you met, how he asked you out. He laughed to himself remembering how he looked like fool feeling so nervous. Why he fell for you? For everything. For you smile, your laugh, your bright eyes, your modesty and caring side and especially for your generous heart. He loved how you put efforts in whatever you did. Also, you shared the same interests; it was all naturally that he fell in love with you.

There wasn't a day, he didn't thank God to have you in his life; to have you to love him and keep supporting him no matter what. If there were two things he couldn't live without, that would be you and music. Music had always been important to him since he was young but when he met you, you also took an important place. He couldn't be without you. Dating an idol wasn't easy but you never complained and kept giving him your support. With all the things that you had to put up with, he was always worried that you would be fed with his life and leave him. Each time, he came back from abroad, he felt his stomach tightening until he saw you with your beautiful smile. Being away for so long, he realized many things. About you, about him, about you life together. It was time to make things right. Just thinking about it, he felt nervous. He was wondering how your reaction would be.

 ~~~

Tonight, you were finally going to meet each other, after four long months. Yongguk planned to meet you in a restaurant. You found a bit strange. You thought he was going to stay at home since he was probably tired. But he asked you to go have dinner there. You arrived at the restaurant. You headed to a private room which was well decorated and the table was prettily dressed too. Was there any special reason except that he was coming back? Did he prepared all this?Yongguk arrived just after. He came to you and the thing he did was to hug you. 

"Hey beautiful, I missed you so so much, you can't even imagine," he whispered in your ear. Then he pecked your lips.

"I missed you too." You smiled at him. You spend a few minutes into each other's arms. Then he pulled away. You felt so comfortable, safe with him that you didn't mind to remain like this a bit longer. 

"Do you like it? I had it done." he said referring to the room. You nodded.

"It's really pretty."

"Let's sit," he said as he pulled a chair out for you. He sat down facing you. He was smiling while gazing at you. He couldn't get enough of watching you. Though he looked pretty tired, he was still able to smile.

"How was it?" you asked him.

"Despite the fact that you were not there, it was amazing. Many fans everywhere. There were many things we did, we saw. It would have been more enjoyable if you could have done it with me. Next time, when we take a break, I'll take you with me."

"Is that even possible?" you said in a low voice while looking down.

"Y/Nah, look at me. I know I've not been around lately and that I'm a workholic but..." You cut him off.

"I know, I know. It's something that I've accepted even if it's stil hard sometimes. I'm not blaming you. It's just that it has been particularly tough these days"

You two kept silent. You scolded yourself. 'Well doneY/Nah! Good way to ruin the mood! Why can't I keep my mouth shut. He didn't need this.' At that moment, you thought about what your were about to tell him. You  were scared. Was it the right time? What would be his reaction? It was an accident, it was unexpected. You were deep in thought and felt conflicted.

Yongguk wondered what could have happened to you. He was watching you sitting there and saying nothing. You seemed like to be tensed. He knew this expression on your face. The kind of expression 'I want to say somethingbut don't know how'. He began to feel uneasy but didn't want to force you to talk. So he thought that to delight the mood, maybe he should start with the reason he asked you to be there.

"I have something to..." you both started. He let out a slight chuckle. At the same time, you decided to say everything. You were perhaps overthinking and he wouldn't take it bad after all.

"You go first," he said with a smile.

"Yongguk, there is something I want you to know. I wanted to tell you already but you were not here. And I wanted to do it face to face,"you announced with a serious tone. His smile faded away. What could it be for you to be this serious?

"What is this?" he asked.

"Well it's not really easy. I don't know how you'll react after hearing this." Yongguk frowned. You hesitated a little bit then started. "While you're were away, someone if I can put it like this appeared in my life. It may be crazy but I immediately felt a strong bond."

"What?" he almost choked on. Many thoughts went trough his head. He directly thought that you found someone else. But how come you still greeted him lovingly? 

"Actually, when I first saw him, I had this amazing feeling. I can say it was love. He became very important to me." As he was listening to you, Yongguk's fist clenched under the table. You didn't notice how he tensed up and kept talking. "We grew closer day by day and my love grew deeper. He's been there all along and I felt less alone. I've found a new strength thanks to him. I don't know what I would do if he disappeared from my life..."

Yongguk POV

How did this happen? Why now? I haven't been present for her...She needed attention and I couldn't give it to her. Does she really love someone else? We talked almost everyday. Earlier, she said she missed me too. So, how come? I didn't see that coming.

End of POV

While he was wondering how things could have changed so suddenly, you said:

"Somehow, I came with this someone tonight and I would like you to meet him."

Yongguk scoffed. 'Is she kidding me? She wants me too see the guy who's stealing her from me. If I see this guy...Aishhh!!" he thought. "Are you serious right now?" He was trying to hold back his anger. He looked at your face and saw that it wasn"t a joke. As for you, you didn't understand this sudden outburst since he didn't know everything yet. Unless, he guessed it and didn't accept it. But you still wanted to be sure. He was ready to see a man coming but there was nobody. Instead, he just saw you taking something from your bag. Confusion was written all over his face.

"I'm not gifted with words like you. I didn't know to say it. So..." You handed him a little envelope. He took and opened it. You tried to scan his face. It showed a blank expression. You felt more nervous. Yongguk didn't know that much about this kinf of stuff, but what he had in his hands was clearly the picture of an ultrasound. He was shocked still trying to understand the situation.

"So...so," he started to speak. "When you were referring to he, you were talking about him?" he pointed at the little form on the ultrasound scan. You nodded.

"What were you thinking?" you innocently asked.

"I thought that...ahh just forget it." How could he tell that he went through a moment of doubt? He felt relieved. All the tension suddenly disappeared. He sighed. 'What was the meaning of this sigh?' you wondered. You hands were stuck together and sweaty.

"Then I'm going to be dad," he said to himself. You couldn't read the expression on his face. Was is happiness, disappointment or...

"I know it's not the right moment. It's too early. It's unexpected. It wasn't supposed to happen but..."

He suddenly stood up and took you on his arms. "Thank you!" he simply said. "It's sure unexpected but...but this the best thing that could have happened. Oh my...I'm going to be dad. I can't believe it. I need to tell everyone." He seemed overjoyed. You smiled, tears were forming in your eyes. You were so happy.

"I was so scared, you can't even imagine it. I knew it just after you left but I couldn't tell you. If I did, you would have come back immediately and that was impossible with the world tour. Since I knew it, I've kept it to myself fearing your reaction. With your carrer, your fans, the group..."

"Shhh!" he put a finger on your lips. He looked at you in the eyes. "It's been hard for you but from now on, I'll take care of everything. Don't worry about it. Stay focused on you, and him too.  Now, I think it's time to be official, to let everyone know about us."

"Yongguk, I see how you love children but to have one on your own it's different. And if it's just because I'm pregnant, it's..."

"No, it's not,"he cut you off. "Actually, I've thought a lot about it.  I'm sure more than ever. Tonight, I was going to ask you this but with what you've just told me, it's so clear to me that I made the right decision. Y/Nah, I love you more than anything. Now, you and our baby are my priority. I don't want to miss every moment. I want to protect you, to be here for you. I want to be a great family man. I want everyone to know who is the reason of my smile, who is the reason I work hard for, who makes me happy and complete. I would be crazy to let you go. That's why Y/Nah, I'm asking you right here," he said as he knelt down. He took a little box out of his pocket and opened it." Would you be by my side for the rest of your life? Will you marry me?" he asked full of hope. You became so emotional that no words came out. You could only nod you head. Then, he took your hand and put the ring on your finger. After getting up, he hugged you tight, showing how much he loved you. He pulled slightly away to look at you lovingly. The moment after, you found his lips on yours. He had this effect on you, each time it was like the world stopped aaround you. There were just you and him, everything else didn't exist. He broke the kiss and bent down and spoke to your tummy:

"Did you hear, baby? Appa and eomma are going to get married!" You laughed.

"Silly, he can't understand."

"He will know my voice then. I will talk to him everyday. Is it he or she?" he asked. You answered that he seemed that it would be a little boy but it wasn't sure yet. The baby liked to play peek-a-boo.

"It doesn't matter to me. I will love our baby because it's ours. Yours and mine."

"I hope our child will look after you. I'm wondering what I've done to deserve someone like you," you said.

He shook his head. "I should be the one saying this."

Right at this moment, your stomach grumbled, interrupting this romantic moment. 

"I think that our baby is hungry," he teased you touching the point of your nose. You bit your lips with embarrassment.

"Actually, I don't want to eat here but at home," you admitted. "You know what I'm craving for? Your ramen." He was surprised.

"Ramen? hum right. Anything for your my love. Let's go home!"

You both left the restaurant light hearted, holding hands. The reason why you were nervous didn't have to be. 

Both of you were grateful that you found each other. Even though you knew there would be hardships, the future seemed brighter. Uou could perfectly picture Yongguk, yourself plus a little one on his way. Such a unique, beautiful and unbreakable bond between you two. 

Love provided its magic once again.

 


The end!!! How was it? Not to bad, I hope ^^

Comment,  suscribe :) Let me know what you think. 

Yongguk will be a wondeful dad, do you agree? :D

Saranghaeyo <3<3 Thanks for your support.