o1

MY BOYFRIEND IS A SCHOOL PRESIDENT!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

It’s morning day. A beautiful morning day. A quite morning day until someone’s scream ruin the morning.

“Ummaaaaaaa!”

“Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

The voice is getting louder and louder. The owner of the voice is running around his bedroom, walking to his bathroom and taking shower as fast as he can. He’s swearing while taking shower. He’s really angry why there’s no one are waking him up. He has to go to school for God sake and he doesn’t want to late for his first lesson. He doesn’t like his teacher at all.

Turning off the shower, he’s wrapping his towel around his hips and walking out fast from the bathroom. He’s looking for his uniform inside his cupboard and putting it fast on his body. Then he’s combing his hair and styling his hair in front of the mirror. He’s so concentrating until he doesn’t notice that his door open.

“What is it Sehun?”

The boy freeze from what he’s doing and sigh.

“Umma, why there’s no one waking me up? Where’s Ms. Kim? She has to wake me up like always, right? And why she doesn’t prepare my uniform like always? Then she has to prepare a warm water fo-“

“Sehun.”

“fo-for me and she has to prepare my shoes and my bag and my breakfast-“

“Sehun!”

“Yes, umma?”

“Are you done talking? I’ll wait you down there.” The oldest finish talk and leave Sehun alone dumbly. He blinks his eyes and shrugs.

After he combs his hair, he prepares his books and put them in his bag. He grabs his bag and slings on his back. He walks out from his bedroom to down stair.

While he’s walking, he can see his family is sitting in the dinner table with the breakfast already on the table. He walks to the table and greets his appa, umma and his brother.

“Morning appa. Morning umma. Morning hyung.” Sehun greets them then sits next his hyung.

“Morning, son.” His appa says behind the newspaper.

“Morning, Sehunnie.” Luhan, his hyung greets him back.

“Morning, Sehun.” His umma says.

“Okay. Now everyone has to speak up why there’s no one wake me up?” Sehun asks straightly to his family members.

Silence.

No one speak up.

“Umma? Appa?”

“Well, we want you to be an independent boy, son.” His appa explains while he put the newspaper beside his plate.

“What!?” Sehun frowns his eyebrows.

“We take out Ms. Kim and Mr. Lee’s duties from your schedule. But don’t worry they’re still working in here.” His umma explains again to his son.

“W-wait wait wait. I don’t understand.”

“It means no more private maid and driver for you again, Sehunnie.” This time Luhan says to his brother. He gives his best smile to his brother. He knows that his brother will not like this decision at all but here’s life. You can’t always depend yourself to someone or anyone. Sometimes you need to stand and fight alone for yourself.

“WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE GUYS!?” Sehun’s eyes are wide after he heard his brother’s explanation.

“No, we aren’t.”

“Son, you need to be an independent man. Listen, you can’t always hang your life and all your needs in someone’s hands. Sometimes, you need to stand and fight alone for yourself.” His umma says.

“This’s not fair.”

“Yes, it is.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter