o2

MY BOYFRIEND IS A SCHOOL PRESIDENT!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

After the class is over, Sehun grabs his bag and walks out from his class. He remembers that he still has to meet Mr. Kim because he came late for his lesson. When he walks to the teacher office, his phone is vibrating and a message pops out.

 

Lulu hyung-ie~

Sehunnie, can you go home alone? I can’t walk with you because I promise Minnie to have a date with him. Ask Kai and Chanyeol to walk you home. Bye~

 

He sighs after he read the message. He hasn’t another chance to get home. So he will ask Kai and Chanyeol to walk with him to home.

Shortly, he arrives in front of the teacher office. He opens the door and seacrhes for Mr. Kim. Once, he found him, he walks to him and bow politely for him.

“Mr. Kim?”

“Ah~ Oh-ssi. Wait a minute, okay?” Mr. Kim currently is on the line with his wife so he asks Sehun to wait a minute. After minutes, Mr. Kim closes the line and back to Sehun.

“Why are you late this morning?”

“Like I said, I have to catch a bus.” Sehun’s head hung low.

“You have a driver, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mr. Kim but this morning my parents told me that I can’t have an access again to my driver or private maid.”

“Serious problem isn’t it?”

“Maybe.” Sehun answered as he shrugs his shoulder.

“Well, I advise you to wake up in the very morning so that you didn’t late again. Now, for your scold, I want you to help your friend in the library. He currently is arranging new books for Mathematic club.”

“Yes, Mr. Kim. I will help him. Thank you.” Sehun bows deeply to Mr. Kim before he goes off to the library.

When he walks to the library, someone is calling him.

“Hello?”

“Where are you, Sehun?”

“I have to go to the library now.”

“Since when are you becoming a nerd?”

“Shut up, Kai! Why are you calling me?”

“Your hyung called me to walk you home. I heard from him that your parents pulled off your driver and maid.”

“That’s right! That’s why I late this morning and I have to go to the library, Kai.”

“So, are you coming with me and Chanyeol or not?”

“I can’t. Maybe tomorrow, I will take a cab later.”

“Okay. Bye, Sehunnie~”

“Bye, Jong-out!”

Sehun cuts the phone line and continues his walk to the library. Once he notices the library door, he slides card (every student has a member card to go to the library) and the door was opened. He comes in and greets the librarian on the front desk. He puts his bag to the locker near the front desk. Then he walks to the Mathematic section and searches for his friend.

He searches and looks around. He sees a tall boy who is arranging books over there. He walks to him and doesn’t know how to start the conversation. So, he starts with the lame one. He clears the throat before he greets the boy.

“Ehem. Hello, I’m Oh Sehun. Mr. Kim told me to find you here and help you to arrange the book.” Sehun said. But the boy doesn’t react to him. So, he tries once again.

“Eheeerm! Hello, I’m-“

“I know. Mr. Kim told me that you will help me with these new books.” the tall boy cut Sehun’s words.

“Aish! If I know it’s you, I will never come to here.” Sehun said in a disappointed tone.

“Like I will happy if you’re coming to here, Oh Sehun? Now, if you want to help, arrange those new books to that section.”

“What!? Are you kidding me? This is too much, KRIS WU!”

“Okay, you can go home. I will tell Mr. Kim that you aren’t coming to help me.”

“Yah!! Okay, I’ll help. Haish, really this kid!” Sehun grabs the new books and walks to the section that Kris pointed for him. He also brings the ladder for him so that it can make him easier to put the books in the higher place.

Sehun did what Kris said. He puts the books in the section that Kris told him before. When he finished his work, he sighs softly and sits on the ladder. He just put the books in the higher section and he feels his body is stiff after work. So, now he’s sitting on the ladder and seeing at the outside. He doesn’t care if Kris is still arranging the books or not. The point is Sehun is resting. He sighs and smiles when he sees the sunset behind the glass window. He doesn’t pay attention to the time while he’s helping Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter