Transformation

adam's apple

178921_538874882793947_1070042542_n1.jpg

 

 

{Listen} while reading to the story


 

Author's POV

''YAAAHHH! KIM MINSEOK WHAT IS THIS??'' Luhan's yell echoed through out the room as he stepped out from behind the curtains. He held the rubber piece in his hands with a frustrated and confused look. Xiumin tried holding in his laughter as he lifted his head up slowly to look at his shocked friend. Slowly, xiumin went up to his friend and took the rubber piece in his hands. ''I had it made and moulded just for you. Do you know how hard it is to find these things??'' Xiumin sighed as he took Luhan's hand and put the moulded rubber busts in Luhan's palm. ''Wear it like a bra. Want me to show you?'' Xiumin teased.

''No thanks. I have alot of experience in unclasping these things. Clasping would be easier right?'' Luhan scoffed as he stormed back behind the curtains. Xiumin let out a chuckle and shook his head at Luhan's statement. 

It had been 45 minutes since Luhan stepped behind the curtains. Xiumin was sat on the couch brushing blonde locks of hair on a wig when suddenly the ratlling of curtains opening, revealed a feminine Luhan. ''Holy Deer and antlers.. Lu, you look beautiful...'' Xiumin's words trailed off as he stood up, mouth wide open and shoulders slouching. Xiumin was in awe at the sight of his friend in blue floral patterned summer dress with a white cardigan and pearl pumps. 

Xiumin's eyes trailed up and down at the curves the boy got. His B cup chest looks real, his petite figure creats curves in all the right places and his pretty boy visual make him beautiful. ''..and this is without the wig??'' Xiumin mumbled still drooling. ''Alright, i know im hot even as a girl but minseok your drooling on the carpet'' Luhan said with a smirk as he made his way infront of the mirror. ''..DAMN! IM HOT'' Luhan yelled as he posed in a girlish manner.

''Come here, try on the wig'' Xiumin finally snapped as he placed the blonde hair on Luhan's head. After adjusting it in place and giving it a few , Luhan finally stepped back and smiled at his reflection. ''God dammit, i would date myself anyday.'' Luhan whispered as he admired himself. ''Me too'' Xiumin sighed. 

''Luhan hyung, ive got the make up you told me to bu-'' Kai's words trailed off as he stepped into the room to see a stunning figure beside Xiumin. ''Thanks Jongin, can you call Baekhyun and Tao for m-'' ''omg hyung! WOOOO! YOUR BEAUTIFUL. UNF!'' Kai yelled, interupting Luhan as he crossed his arms over his chest and hugging them tightly in frustration. Luhan lips drew into a smirk as he flipped his hair ''I know right!'' 

''Your ready for your make up Lu- .. wow. nice job xiumin! Tao, check this out.'' Baekhyun said as soon as he walked into the room. ''what- .. HYUNG! LU HYUNG?? OMG!!! TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!! IM GOING TO TELL ALL MY CLASSMATE I GOT A NEW HOT GIRLFRIEND'' Tao rushed into the room as he quickly took his phone out and made way towards Luhan and held him in his arms. ''Panda. Stop. can you hurry up and do my make up?'' Luhan groaned as he pushed the guys head away. ''You too baek'' 

''im on it'' Baekhyun replied with a confident smile.
 


Author's POV

''And thats how you apply eyeliner.. and were done'' Baekhyun said in satisfaction as he pat Luhan on the shoulder. Luhan looked up into his reflection and back down to the pencil. Then he fixed his gaze onto Baekhyun's ''what the heck. you lost me at foundation'' Luhan groaned in confusion and started to pack the make-up into a small Gucci bag which Tao, with an easy heart, gave to him. ''Ok, i guess thats everthing. Suho-ah are you done?'' Luhan yelled as he stepped out onto the living room where Suho was finishing up packing Luhan's Luggage.
 
''Yeah. come here'' Suho gestured as he s one bag. ''This green suitcase is the clothes you'd wear on daily basis, then this white suitcase are ladies product such as woman's towels, thongs, bras and other stuff which you dont need to touch but keep to reduce suspicions, then this black suitcase is wear your manly stuff are kept. From boxers to some eye appealing magazines and ive pick the ones with big pictures out for you'' Suho said with a nudge on Luhan's shoulder as they both let out a satisfied giggle. 
 
''Come on Luhan. Im driving you there to meet up with chanyeol and lay whos finishing up your paperwork for the school'' Kyungsoo came in through the front door as he fiddled with the car keys in his palm. With a soft smile Chen helped to pick up one of Luhan's suitcase down to the cars. Luhan grabbed the remainning bags and stopped infront of the door as he faced the 7 guys. ''Thanks guys. For everything! i mean it.'' Luhan said with a soft tone.
''God Luhan, your such a girl'' Chen joked as he pat the guy on the shoulder. ''lets go.'' 

 



Author's POV


Luhan and Kyungsoo meet up with Chanyeol and Lay at a cafe across the 'all girls' highschool. ''Heres your paperworks, fake certificates, dorm passes, canteen coupon and student ID, Kim Haneum-ah'' Chanyeol teased. ''HANEUM?! YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?... I look this hot and Haneum is what you guys come up with??'' Luhan started with a belowing yell and leaned in for a whisper. ''Don't look at me, Lay came up with the name. Besides, its so lady like. Haneum.. Haneum-ah... Haneumie~'' Chanyeol teased. 
 
''Wow, their so hot. All three of them.'' Suddenly a small giggle was heard as two girls took a seat across their table ''but, look at her. Shes such a . Three guys in one go? wah..'' One girl scoffed as she eyed Luhan Haneum. ''Bwoh?!!? ?? OH NO YOU DIDNT'' Haneum yelled in his belowing manly voice eyeing the girls with death glares. ''Haneum-ah!~ Is your throat soar??'' Kyungsoo glared as he pulled down Luhan by the wrist. ''Who the hell is HAN-.. me'' Luhan calmed down as he realized the whole cafe was in shock at the scene.
 
''Shes only a pretty face. Whats with her voice?'' The whisper started again. ''Its probably plastic surgery'' The girls giggled. ''Alright thats it'' Haneum sat up from his seat and made way towards the girls. ''Eexcuse me girls, if you cant accept the fact that im actually, naturally more beautiful then you, then i suggest you dont go out in public. What guy would want an ugly snob as his wife? Thats right i went there'' Haneum said in the most sassy way he thinks a girl could ever go. 
 
With a proud smirk, Haneum stood up and turned around and suddenly lost his balance on his higheels. He managed to land himself on a soft cushion, oh so he thought. ''Ouch!'' The figure under him squealed in pain. Laughters were heard from the two girls as they witness in satisfation. ''Omg, im soo sorry. Are you ok??'' Haneum said in worry as he got off the girl in uniform. ''Its ok. ive been down here many times..'' The girl chuckled slightly as she stood up from the puddle of water due to her drink spilled out caused by the fall. ''you ok??'' Haneum asked once again. ''yeah. im alright. just wet'' 
 
Haneum grabbed some tissues and wiped the girls wet white tshirt and recognised her uniform. ''Cool. you go to S High??'' he asked. ''Yeah. Im a senior.'' She replied as she took the tissues from his rough hands. She was taken aback but decided to brush it off. ''Im Kim Haneum. Im enrolling today'' He said as he lifted his head to look at the girl. ''Im Jang SooBi. Thats good to know..'' SooBi said with a mummble as she finish wiping her wet shirt.
 
Haneum was taken aback by her looks. He could've sworn he landed on a firm round with a curved 's' line. But he doubted that when he saw the girl in a messy bun with broken glasses and unpowdered oily face. ''Well.. uhm see you around. i got to go...'' SooBi said shyly as she fixed her glasses and walked out the cafe after picking up her bag. Haneum only managed to nod slightly as the girl dissapeared in seconds. 
 
''You ok Haneum??'' Lay asked as he looked at his now messed up friend. ''Yeah. Kyungsoo. lets go''

 


Luhan's (Haneum's) POV


''Take care of yourself. Hyung, if you need anything we're only a call away'' Chanyeol sighed as he finished taking out the last bag. I looked up at him and nodded with a soft smile. ''Thanks kiddo. Take care of the kids for me ok.'' 

I watched as the black car slowly dissapeared from the driveway and when it was out of sight, i turned around to admire the big old building of S Highschool for girls. This is it Luhan. You are now, Kim Haenum. You can do this. 

 


 {author's Note}  first chapter up. Hope its long enough. yeay!

   http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7s9b8qYhD1rsskhm.gif
                                                                                    {a_rie ^^}