홍길동 (xiuchen)

Girl!EXO stories

Snow and Lightening (홍길동) 1 of ?

 


As the cultural differences grows in Korea, Minseo catches a thief in action.
// female!Jongdae/female!Minseok, futuristic Robin Hood + mamaverse
//  5 k of sassy suspenceful fluff or something. PG-13


Minseo sighs letting every muscle in her body finally relax as she lays down on the sofa in her private study. The city shines below outside of her window, showing no desire to go asleep. She groans, slowly pushing her thick braid over her shoulder. Her secretary, Kyungsu, insists on braiding it all fancy. It looks very good and the thick, long braids makes her seem even more professional and intimidating so Minseo doesn't really mind. Her cool exterior earned her the reputation of ice queen, and Minseo can't help but snicker at how true it is, her fingers playing in the air as ice conjures out of nothing. It feels like ages since she's been all alone, able to play like this. Before she even knows it, there's a ice sculpture of a cat floating over her fingers. She closes her eyes, slowly concentrating before the sculpture beams glittering. Knowing that the cat will never melt, she opens her eyes with a small smile on her face. She looks closer at the sculpture, the cat is in the middle of a jump, gracing through the air. Softly, she puts it down on the table. It looks just like glas. Minseo sighs, before pushing herself up from the sofa, and walking up to the master bedroom on the top floor. She walks into the bathroom, brushing her teeth as she steps out on the veranda enjoying the light breeze, playing with her power. She keeps it in track though, not wanting people to talk about the first snow in the calm autumn air.

Minseo exits her pent house, Kyungsu waiting outside the door by her. Minseo looks at the stocks on the notepad Kyungsu hands her, nodding softly before returning it and takes a sniff of her morning coffee. She almost inhales it as they ride the lift down. Kyungsu escorts her, opening the back door for her before sliding into the driver's seat, taking off for work.

Kyungsu knocks on her office doors before informing her of her 11.30 appointment, and showing her to the meeting room. Minseo never really wanted to be the president of the now leading firm in the country, but she can't deny it's given her a lifestyle she wouldn't let go off. Plus, her employees are all top class, and despite the difficulties she met at the beginning for simply being a woman, she has proved her place. There are no longer any ignorant dummies trying to expose her. The meeting ends quickly, her calm icy eyes enough to scare the case her way. She meets Park Yeolie on the way out, the woman smiling sheepishly like always, but Minseo knows better. The name is well suited for the woman who incarncinated a whole building one time when she got especially pissed. Yeolie is a very kind woman, very seldom angered, but one thing she does not take well is injustice. Minseo sends her a small nod as they pass. Minseo asks Kyungsu to order another coffee for her as she slips back into her office.

There's knocking on the doors, and a petite girl dressed in the waitress uniform of Minseo's favourite café enters. Minseo looks at her name tag, she has never seen this girl before. 'Dajung'. Minseo nods, dismissing her. Her coffee is as fragrant as ever. She takes a sip, letting her eyes close lightly in delight. It's even tastier than usual. She savours it until the last drop, before letting her curiousity get to the better of her and accessing the café's records. There are some quirks of being the president, being able to buy her favourite café before it gives under for finacial difficulties. She's more than pleased with her buy, and letting the old owners, a kind hearted Chinese by the name of Zhang Yixin and the even younger Oh Sehyun, continue running it without any interruptions but making them promise to deliver their coffee personally. She finds the record of new employment quickly, spotting the name Dajung concerningly easily. She doesn't seem to have much experience, but Minseo trusts the owner's opinion, and judging by the coffee she's one of the rare.


Minseo huff as she finally gets to close the door behind her, finally home. She's a almost tipsy after the dull business dinner she had to attend, and she's certain that the other part wasn't there for the business at hand, but for maritial purposes. She knows that the young lad's company would do good, marrying off to her, but to her it would be a drop in the ocean. Even the second largest group wield no interest for her. She's slipping off her shoes when she suddenly hears something breaking. She rushing up the stairs after the sound only to catch a glimpse of a figure in black running out on the balcony. What the – Minseo gasps, rushing over to, but before she can see anything there's a lightening outside, the sudden static sending her back. There's no sign of anyone as she walks back, looking out of the window. Minseo frowns as she closes the balcony doors to her study. She is sure that the were someone there. The ice cat lays broken on the ground. She calls the ice into her hands and takes back the spell letting it melt, before making sure that everything is locked. She walks her bed, slowly letting dreams take over her mind.


The next morning, Minseo calls Kyungsu, telling her that there will be no need for her to pick up her coffee before coming and instead arriving early so that she can visit the café. Although business isn't on the top of her aganda, it will be good to personally check how they are doing. And truth to be told, she dreamt of the new hire and woke up craving so badly for the coffee she made.

When she enters the café Yixin, the Chinese, looks up from where she's cleaning a vacanted table to bow at her, at least five times as Minseo holds up her hand, silently asking her to stop. Sehyun emerges from the back room and joins in once before they both stop.
“What may we do for you, President?” The taller of them asks politely.
“I'm just here for a coffee, but please, give me an update, will you?” Minseo smiles.
“Of course, of course. Please, order whatever you'd like, we've been working on expanding the menu, so please take a moment.” Sehyun guides her over to a table by the window. Minseo looks closely at the new menu, before asking for one of the new drinks instead of her regular.
“Would you like anything else?” The new hire from yesterday beams as she takes her order, quickly rushing to make it. Sehyun and Yixin fill her up on the recent events as they wait on the order. The café seems even more buzzing, and Minseo can't help but let her eyes wander over to where Dajung is chatting ambically with one of the other baristas as she works the coffee machine with ease. Sehyun and Yixin excuses themselves as she comes back with Minseo's coffee and a little tray with some bakery. Minseo looks at the barista, waitingly.
“It is one of our new confectiory, raw, chilled and vegan made of sesame, walnut and banana with homemade chocolate, please try it.” Minseo slowly notes how feline the polite grin of her looks.
“I will, thank you.”


Minseo is in good spirits, and sends Kyungsu off early telling her to enjoy life. Kyungsu snorts. Minseo drives home, letting the chill autumn air softly play with what seems to be Kyungsu's favourite braid, what Minseo recently learned was a five strand. Without thinking, she turns the moist in the air to ice before snapping out of it laughingly. The guards open the gates and Minseo sends them a thankful smile for what must be the first, judging by the shock on their faces. Minseo is usually tight lipped and cold to avoid annoying crushes, but tonight, she just can't bring herself to care. Her friend, the ballet dancer Jongae had asked her if someone had spiked her drink or something, causing Minseo to get into a fit of laughter. Minseo plays with her keys before skitting into her home, eager to roll around on the soft silk sheets. But then, in the middle of her study, stands the, what Minseo now realises is a woman, in black. Minseok quickly makes her ice claw at her feet, but there is some faint whizzing and the other skips away. But Minseo recovers from the initial shock and blocks the door with a cold gust icing up the doors. But the woman in front of her simply laughs, the tones rolling so easily and perfectly of her lips, hidden by the black scarf. And then, there's a lightening running down her blockage, melting it away and the other slips away.
Minseo can't help but think there was something familiar about that laughter.


The phone is ringing desperately on the small table by her bed. Minseo huffs as she gets up, answering to her Kyungsu's hysteric voice.
“Madam, our accounts have been attacked, miss Park Yeolie lead the IT group to stop it before there was much damage, but some of our founds have been withdraw.”
“How much?” Is all Minseo asks.
“About… ten million, President. There have been similar attacks, all targeting the upper class. And there are rumours that…” Kyungsu stalls.
“Just say it, Kyungsu.”
“That it's Robin Hood.” Minseo groans. Such rumours are never good. Minseo doesn't believe that's there is anyone kind enough to give away the money they have gotten a hold of, no matter how. These rumours bring nothing good to those in proverty, it only stirrs hatred in the population. 'Aren't I poor as well? How come I didn't receive anything?' – People only ever think of themselves.
“Don't let anyone know, stop the news, I want this to be kept secret. And for God's sake, don't call the police. Make miss Yeolie trace the crime.” Minseo huffs as she ends the call, rolling back onto her bed. It's hours before she usually wakes up and even if she went to the office, there's not much she would be able to do.


“Have you managed to trace the attack?” Miss Yeolie looks nervously at her. “What?”
“We traced it to you… It seems to have started from your home computer.” Yeolie stutters. The image of the woman in black flashing lightening plays in her mind.
“Try to trace where the money went, and in the mean time, find a non-profit organization and make them say it was the first of coming donations. Make sure that the organization is clean and supporting a good cause.” Kyungsu nods before hurrying away. It's a drop in the ocean, it's okay.

Later that day, Kyungsu announces miss Yeolie.
“We have managed to trace the money. It was sent to an orphanage.”
“Great, then if any one asks, we made an anonynous donation to them. Tell the hideous board members that it went from their sickening bonuses.” Yeolie snickers as Kyungsu shakes her head.

As Minseo is about to leave Yeolie steps in front of her.
“Please let me check your home security,” she states professionally, dressed in what looks like the Stig's original black gear (1). Minseo wrinks her nose. She hate letting people into her home. That's why she has several fakes, in case there is a need to entertain.
“Fine.” Minseo hisses. Kyungsu holds the front door open for her, but Yeolie shakes her head and knocks on the helmet in her hands. Kyungsu nods curtly. Minseo sees the IT tech playing beside her car on what Minseo assumes is a very fast and expensive motorcycle.

Yeolie follows them inside, looking around as Kyungsu leaves. Minseo gives her a nod and she rambles off, examining every corner of her home. After a good hour as Minseo sips on a cup of tea that sadly doesn't taste as good as the new hire's, all uncomfortable knowing that Yeolie is in her home.
“I don't know how the hacker got in or how he or she managed to access your computer and banking, but I'm sure of one thing, the kid's good.” Yeolie states as she ruffles her hair. It's already ruffled after the ride and her simple braid is almost undone.
“I haven't seen you with a braid before,” Minseo notes out loud without even thinking about it.
“I only braid it before riding bikes, if not it's a real hazzle afterwards and I'll have to comb it for hours. Once, I just cut it off and Kyungsu looked ready to kill me as she pushed me into the bathroom with a pair of scissors. I was so scared I realised I should just make sure to braid it if I want to save my life.” Minseo laughs lightly. Kyungsu is a woman of more talents than you'd imagine. And certainly not someone you'd like to cross. Yeolie is about to leave when Minseo utters a low 'wait'.
“There was a woman here yesterday, and the day before.” Yeolie looks at her amazed.
“Are you okay, Madam?”
“Yes, but she… She brushed off my attack like it was nothing and disappeared by lightening.”
“Well, if she controls lightening, and well electromagnetism, there's no wonder she broke through all my firewalls and did so without a trace. She wouldn't even have a problem convincing your electronic door look and security to let her in with no records.” Yeolie nods, as if she just got a new idol, muttering, “so Robin Hood is a she…”
“Don't call her that!” Minseo looks at her outraged. “Theft is theft, no matter who or why you steal it for. And don't call her something silly like Hong Gil Dong either.” (2)
“Yes, I apologise Madam.” Yeolie bows before slipping back into her shoes and picking the helmet of the ground. “You should get more traditional security installed. Good night, Madam.” Yeolie smiles before she leaves.

Minseo frowns. Her home is filled with people. And to make matters worse, strangers. Kyungsu comes up to her with a peace offering and Minseo takes the familiar design of the café's paper cups.
“Oh, and miss Dajeong also told me to give you this,” Kyungsu says as she hands her a paper bag. Minseo looks at her quizzical before opening it. She is met by a sight of steaming bakery and her lips turn up a bit without her realising. “She said it was some cinnamon rolls she just cooked this morning.”
“Thank you, now when will these people get done?”
“Any minute now, Madam,” Kyungsu snickers. Minseo sends a hand threatening after her. One of the workers skit towards her, handing her a set of keys.
“This every copy of your new custum made keys, Madam.”
“You sure? And there will be no way to copy them right?”
“Yes, yes, the locks only respond to keys similar to microlevel.”
“Very well, you may leave.” The locksmith waves the workers out and Minseo finally smiles into her coffee. “Kyungsu, have the place cleaned.” Minseo huffs at the thought of all the bacteria the strangers must have brought in with them.


Minseo doesn't know if she should be surprised to find the thief sitting on the sofa in her study or not, absently playing with another cat figurine Minseo made. It is clearly the same cat, but this time it isn't leaping, it's sitting looking behind it self, it's ears slightly turned. Minseo had portraited her feelings into the cat when she made it without even thinking. Minseo feels ice spread from her finger tips.
“Uh, don't turn all chilly on me please,” the woman in loose black Chinese styled clothes pouts under the cloth used as a mask, putting down the cat. “I'm sorry about breaking the other.” Minseo looks at her like she has four heads.
“You gonna apologise for my money too?”
“No.” The other replies innocently.
“Then did you come here to apologise for breaking an ice sculpture?”
“No.” She answers in the same blunt fashion. “I didn't get to finish last time,” she says as she gets up, “I contemplated the idea of taking more of your wealth,” she says, running a hand down Minseo's arm, “but nah, that wouldn't be much fun. So I'm here to leave this,” she says as she hands Minseo a small card with the simple writing of 'Chen' in Chinese. Minseo crooks an eyebrow.
“'Chen'?”
“That's me. Robbing richies for fun. See you around,” Minseo can see her wide grin even though her lips are covered, her cheeks swelling. 'Chen' gives a light pull to Minseo's braid before backing off a step and a thunder breaks down, but Minseo's faster, clutching onto her. Chen looks at her, shocked. They emerge in a meadow, far away from other life.
“You live here?” Minseo asks, knowing her eyebrows are playing in her face. Her last girlfriend swooned all over them, biting her lips as she stared for hours. She was a nice , coming all undone by a simple crook of her eyebrows.
“What, you think I'm stupid? I don't even know where we are. I just thought you wanted to fight.” Chen smiles.
“I'd rather see your face. It's unfair, you see me, but I can only see your eyes.”
“Too bad.” Minseo can see the other poorly hide a smile. There's a spark of electricity, but Minseo sends a huff of snow at her.
“You do know that water is an excellent carrier of electricity?”
“Yup, but you can spark all you want. It'll get very cold.” Chen smiles.
“It's cold already.” Minseo laughs.
“It's funny, I usually cringe whenever there's someone in my house.” She says as she dodges a lightening, sending a local blizzard Chen's way. The other calls a Chinese double edged sword into her hands by a lightening and Minseo chuckles. (3) “Traditional, are we?” She says as a similar sword appears under a flow of ice.
“I didn't know you knew Chinese martial arts.” Their swords clashes and the sky is filled with thunder and heavy snow. They swirl around each other, until Minseo's phone rings and Chen jumps, pulling away before disappearing in a flash.
“.” Minseo curses, looking at the screen, so kindly informing her that the battery is running low. Minseo needs a phone that does better with extreme temperatures. The bar reads no connection. She calls the ice to take her back. Having tight security is rather vain when they both can jump through space.
As Minseo turns of the light, she can't help but think that Chen looks very familiar. She holds a sculpture of her wielding her sword, casting the spell before placing it on her bedside table.


Minseo needs a break, so she grabs her coat and informs Kyungsu as she leaves that she's going to the café. The café is rather quiet, it is too early/late for the rush. Minseo silently opens the door, the bell ringing softly. She turns to look out the windows, gazing at the busy street outside before she turns around, hearing feet hurrying her way.
“Welcome–” Minseo turns to see the new hire, “oh, welcome, President. Please have a seat,” she smiles sweetly, looking down. Yixin pops her head out from the back, but Minseo waves her away. “What may I get you today, President?” Dajeong asks as she takes a seat.
“What do you recommend?” Minseo smiles softly.
“Well, the weather is getting colder, so the cinnamon mocha is very popular, but… How about an iced cappuccino?”
“Iced?” Minseo smiles quizzically. The barista laughs lightly.
“I don't know, you don't seem affected by the cold at all, so I just… thought you might like it?” She tries, biting her button lip warily.
“Very well then. I'll have what you suggested.”
“You wouldn't happen to like frozen treats, would you?” She suddenly stutters, and Minseo looks up surprised.
“Well, I guess I do.”
“Then would you like to have a mini cinnamon roll, served frozen? I made too much, so I freezed some of it down just as they came out of the oven, and it really perserves the freshness you know? In fact, they do that by the polar pole, so that the bread will stay fresh, and I know it's strange, but I've always loved frozen buns ever since I was little.” Minseo laughs at the sudden unexpected rambling. The barista looks at her shocked, blushing red.
“It sounds good, I'll try it.” She looks utterly shocked that she said yes.
“Ah – ah, alright, I'll– I'll be right back,” she fumbles. Minseo looks dazed at the barista as she runs around, stopping at the coffee machine just before brewing her coffee as she puts a finger to her lips, gasping lightly and running to the back. She comes rushing back, grabbing a plate and rush back, before once again emerging with the rolls and putting ice in the tall glass. Minseo watches as she pours the expresso she just brewed over the ice cubes and pours milk over. She rushes around a bit more, before she finally turns and walks over to her table carrying a tray. Minseo nods as a small thanks as Dajeong puts the coffee and sweets down on her table before bowing and rushing off. Minseo eats in silence, observing the girl as she takes customer orders and giggles softly with the order employees. Before she even knows it, she has dozed off.

Minseo wakes up, disorientated, and notes the blanket over her shoulders, before looking around. She's at the café… She blinks sleepily as Dajeong comes rushing over.
“Oh, are you awake?” She asks. “I didn't know if I should wake you, so I had Yixin inform Kyungsu that you were asleep and she said she would pick you up when she finishes work.”
“Thanks,” Minseo says groggily.
“She should be here soon, but would you like anything? A decaf or tea maybe? Some more cinnamon rolls?”
“Are you trying to make me empty my pockets?” Minseo teases.
“What! No, no,” she smiles as she seems to realise that she was joking. “I just don't like to send away my customers on an empty stomach, that's all.”
“Oh, well then I can't have you doing that, a cup of tea sounds nice. And I wouldn't mind some more of those cinnamon rolls either, you were right, they are delicious frozen.”
“That's a delight to hear, how about some black cherry tea?”
“I trust your taste.”
“Oh my, it's an honour.” She laughs, playfully bending her knees as she lifts her skirt as she bows, before skittling away to prepare it. She comes back a little after with a pot and a tiny cup, pouring it to the brim.
“Traditional, are we?”
“When serving tea, of course, President.”
“Why don't you have a cup as well? Join me.”
“Oh, President, I couldn't,” she smiles politely, but Minseo looks around,
“Why, there are barely anyone here, you won't be needed for a while.”
“Well, if the President insists, I guess,” she laughs, “I'll just get a cup.” She comes back, not only with a cup but an even larger plate of buns. “There,” she smiles before pouring Minseo's emptied cup and then her own, turning her head as she empties it out.
“You drink well, do you?” The barista flushes red.
“Oh no, just tea. I don't know if it's in my file, if you've seen it, I was raised by a grandfather, who learned me a lot.”
“Really? It says no such thing in your file.”
“Really?” She looks so surprised. “Oh, I guess it wouldn't. I'm pretty sure I got the job because I spoke so highly of him, Yixin seems to really love her grandparents.” Minseo laughs.
“That really does sound like Yixin.”
“Right?” She smiles, pouring their cups up again. They are making small talk as the bell rings and Kyungsu coughs for their attention.
“Well, I guess that's my ride, good night.”
“Good night, President.” Minseo is suddenly reminded of Chen, but there is no way… right? She shakes the thought out as Kyungsu hands her the notepad, informing her of everything that she should be aware of, before she opens the door to the back seat and walks around the car.
“Have a nice evening, President.” Kyungsu bows before turning back to the lift, notepad in her hand and keys in the other.
“Good night, Kyungsu.”

Minseo is almost surprised not to see Chen when she walks up the stairs to her study.


Minseo finds herself frequenting the café more than she'd like to admit. She hasn't seen any more of the mysterious Chen, but the rumours says she's still highly active. Yeolie informs her that the other victims haven't been as lucky as her, almost all of their profit vanishing before them. One day as Minseo walks into the café she finds Dajeong dancing sillily.
“y=x, y=–x, y=x^2, y=sin x, y=cosx, y=tan x, y=cot x, y=1/x…” She singsongs, moving her arms around. Minseo almost doubles over laughing.
“What on earth are you doing?” She asks, and Dajeong jumps noticing her.
“President,” she bows, “I was…” she trails of and Minseo just waves her away, waiting for her coffee.
“To go,” she chirps after the clumsy barista. Minseo shakes her head, telling her that the spark she just saw must have been her imagination. Normal people don't spark, no matter how stressed or flustered they are. There is no reason to believe that the cute clutz sparks either.


When Minseo comes home, she is met by a sight she didn't think she'd ever see again.
“Chen? Chen, why are you here?”
“Chen?” The other parrots. “I…” she sparks before the power goes out. Minseo feels the sudden warmth of another body near hers. She feels a fabric fall lightly to the floor, and before she can even react, there's a set of plumb lips pressed against hers. Minseo gasps into the kiss, and Chen softly rests her hands on her neck as she deepens the kiss. When Minseo recovers her senses, Chen is pulling back and vanished into a lightening before her. Minseo softly traces her lips with her fingers as the light flicker back on. Why can't she shake off the feeling that… Chen is so familiar to the sweet barista? No, it can't be. It can't be, you're imagining things, she tells herself as she scurries off to bed.


The next morning, Minseo pushes open the door to the café and hurriedly rushes over to Dajeong behind the counter. Minseo interrrupts Dajeong's polite inquire as she grabs the younger's neck and presses their lips together. Dajeong gasps in shock, charge whizzling in the air around her, and Minseo pulls back, her eyes wide.
“It can't be, this can't be…” Minseo shakes her head and runs out the door, ignoring Dajeong's calls. She's about the enter her car as the younger flashes in front of her.
“Move.” Minseo hisses.
“No,” the other holds her ground before pulling her back into a kiss. Minseo fights in her hold, but Dajeong holds her firmly and Minseo feels her body relaxing to the electric current flowing around her body. Dajeong's tongue is playing inside , softly rolling 'r's against , before Minseo bites down, and Daejong gasps, pulling back. “Ouch,” the other whines, pulling on Minseo's clothes.
“Move.”
“No.” Minseo yanks her away, but Dajeong rushes to the other side, stepping into the car.
“Get out.”
“Don't wanna.” The other sulks.
“Fine, suit yourself.” Minseo hisses before wastening her seatbelt and stepping on the gas, making Dajeong almost hit the window. She hisses at her as she fastens her seatbelt as well. Minseo drives like a crazy , switching lanes like crazy and barely letting her foot off the gas, changing gears like her life depends on it. (4) Minseo finally hits the break when they are out in nowhere.
“President,” Dajeong mutters.
“Shut up.” Minseo unbuckles and steps out of the car, slamming the door. She fights the involuntarily whince by the loud sound, she hates doors slamming. Dajeong steps quietly out of the car as well.
“President.”
“I told you to shut up, didn't I!” Minseo shrieks as a block of ice stops right in front of Dajeong without her even twitching an eyebrow.
“I like you.” The other states simply before she's right in front of her, softly her cheek.
“I should call you in to the police.” Minseo mutters. “You're, you're a criminal for God's sake!”
“You know where to find me.” She says softly before she's gone, leaving only the low sizzle of a lightening behind.

Minseo huffs, walking down the floor of her office when she gets back. Kyungsu tried to ask, but she simply shut the door in her face. Kyungsu knows she would only ever do that if she was really pissed, too scared of her retaliation if not.
“Will you make the appointment one o'clock, or should I cancel?” Kyungsu's voice buzzes over the intercom. Kyungsu waits for a moment before shortly stating she is cancelling it. Minseo groans, sitting down onto one of the sofas in her office.
“Call miss Park Yeolie in.”
“Yes, President.”

“What would you do if I said I found your Hong Gil Dong?” Yeolie stutters, utterly shocked.
“To be quite honest, President, I don't know. I admire her work so much, but no matter how pure her actions are, they are still criminal right? But I don't think I would have contacted the police. The police should find out themselves, right? And I'd really like to ask her why.”
“Why?”
“Yes, wouldn't you want to know why she's stealing from the rich?” Minseo gives her a non-understanding look, so Yeolie presses on, “do you really think that someone that talented would put themselves in such a vulnerable situations for strangers just like that?” Minseo rushes out the door.

 

 

// (1) Sorry for the (british) Top Gear … uh what's it called? Reference. I'm losing my vocabulary >…< The Stig was dressed in black (so handsome), until 2002 (still handsome though).
(2) Hong Gil Dong is the Korean version of Robin Hood.
(3) The sword is just like the one Tao held on a performance, a jian. I'm a dao person, but jian is more upper class and fancy. http://qiguaidewo.tumblr.com/post/87620381077/killers-do-kill The satchels are so pretty… Bet Jongdae would have one half pink like Tao, being all sassy and pink.
(4) Minseo drives a manual gear, which is like exinct in S.K., but it's great for racing so. Yeah, Minseo's all badass.

The Chenchen likes Minseok's thighs.
And Lord Chen likes Minseok's (but then, he likes everyone's …)

 

Please leave pretty comments and encourage me to continue this <3 I really loved this story, but then I read too many "euurgh, girl!exo" (luckily not on my stories, but it made me think). That's also why I moved these here.