아 왜애 (baekchen)

Girl!EXO stories

(아 왜애)

 

 

Say, Chen, would you like a job?”

Dajeong is a poor student too full of pride () to admit she's a .

// female!Baekhyun/female!Jongdae

// 2 k of ty ways of disfunctional romance. NC-17

 

 

Fully knowing that jobs offered on group dates can't be a good idea – just like the group date – Dajeong needs the money too much to ignore it. She probably doesn't need it bad enough to say yes – especially without knowing what, but her just has to kick in at that moment.

Say, Chen, would you like a job?” the girl on the other side of the table offers. She has a face that screams trouble, but she saw her earlier getting teased to pieces by her friends. So she agrees, before even asking what the job is about. She fears that she might have paled by the explanation that made the whole table cry out and whistle. So instead of backing out, she crooks her eyebrows, internally cursing herself. “You sure, it's a job as a actress,” rings over and over again in her head, and she notices how her grip on her soju glass tightens. Well, at least it's better than getting d by one of the disgusting guys around the table.

 

Sure, it's OK, shall we discuss the details later?” She can always back down, with less people watching. She never understood why – okay, it's probably her own fault – people always assume her to be experienced. In bed. 'Cause she's so obviously not. But then again, just because she doesn't really care if others see her (what, why, should I be ashamed of my own body? Bloody nonsense), just because she might be a tiny tad too loud and thoughtless, expressing herself freely, she can't actually be innocent?

 

When the scary-looking teddy bear drags her away from the gross guy trying to force her to a club, she doesn't know if she's releaved or screwed. She'll find out though. Luckily, the girl only exchanges numbers, saying that they don't recruit people drunk. The girl drives her home in a way too nice ride for a university student, Dajeong tries her best to not obviously drool at the thing. People always get shocked when she shows her boyish side over her nerd. Sure, she never talks about motor- at school, not when she's too busy talking discrete mathematics and stuff, but she's too smart too only know one thing.

 

.” is probably a bad word to begin your day with, but Dajeong can't help it when she wakes up, realising it's not her alarm, but Yifan that girl, waking her up on a Saturday. Stressing around, worrying about being poorly dressed, she realises that it's just a phone call. It's okay. It's just a phone call. Damn, she hates phone calls! Just a phone call, she shants for herself before answering Yifan's third try.

Chen? Hello, it's Wu Yifan. I was wondering if you had time today?” Dajeong looks at her clock, it's a Saturday, her do absolutely nothing day, but she wonders if she should come up with an excuse. However, the damned woman is a step before her.

I'll take that as a yes, I'll be over in an hour.” . is probably a bad way to continue the day too. Too stupified to say anything or deny, she only let's out an 'o'.

 

Dajeong expected the awesome car, but is swept off her feet by the dark red motorcycle standing infront of her apartment building, with a matching Yifan. Damn, that girl is hot, Dajeong curses to herself, oogling the girl leaning against the beautiful bike. Insecurely, Dajeong moves closer. But then she stops, dropping her bag and putting her hands in front of her face, hiding her gasp poorly. Holy , it's not just a bike, it's one of those awesome racing bikes, from the brand known for the heavenly sound of the dry clutch to make the bikes lighter. Yes, it's a Ducati. , what kind of university student buys a Ducati? Bloody mental. She bites her lips as Yifan hands her the extra helmet. Yifan decides it's quicker just to put it on herself, and slips it over Dajeong's occupied mind, securing it.

Hop on, girl,” Yifan laughs. Dajeong does for once, as instructed. Yifan puts on her own helmet before waking the beast under them, making Dajeong claw onto Yifan even tighter.

 

Dazed, Dajeong let's Yifan lead her inside. Only as they are going over the contract, Dajeong realises what she's doing,

But, I…” Her sentence die out, but Yifan patiently waits for her.

I, can I, only film with other girls?” This way she hopefully won't be discovered, right? She bites her lips. Yifan chuckled, and nods happily.

Okay, good. I'll pick you up next Saturday then?” Dajeong gasps. Riding Yifan's beasts weekly is probably bad for her heart, but Yifan is handing her the helmet before she can even respond.

 

 

The next Saturday she is lead to a different part of the rather grand office building. Dajeong silently wonders how legal this is, and could they be with the mob, but Yifan's voice stops her thoughts from floating further.

This is Byun Baekhye, she will be your partner today.” Nice way to put it, Dajeong pouts. Baekhye is a real looker though, even shorter than her (which is painfully noticably next to Yifan the Chinese tower).

 

They are recording as Baekhye suddenly shouts for a pause.

You aren't… you can't be a… they wouldn't send me a right?” Baekhye looks up at her.

S… sorry?” Baekhye looks ready to exhale a huge sigh, but instead pats her head. “Wait a bit, I'll get them to change the script okay?” Dajeong looks up at her gratefully.

 

Baekhye comes back, and helps Dajeong up, and back into her clothes. The director and writer, a sweet girl called Yixin orders the rest of the staff around. The scene changes and the bed disappears. Baekhye sits her down, candles glowing around them. Dajeong is captivated by the scene. It's as if they are out in a garden by midnight.

OK, roll,” Yixin orders. Baekhye chuckles, and lightly pats Dajeong's thigh.

You're so sweet,” she laughs near her ear, and Dajeong lightly flinches.

What, are you ticklish?” Baekhye grins at her. Dajeong pouts in return, making the other go hands on, tickling her all over. Dajeong squirms and stands up, trying to escape, but Baekhye simply follows.

Ah, please, please stop!” Dajeong cries in between her laughter.

Make me,” Baekhye spurs her on. Baekhye leans over to whisper in Dajeong's ear – what looks like another attack for everyone else, “kiss me”. Dajeong looks at her shocked for a moment before realising it's the only way Baekhye will stop. Dajeong grabs Baekhyes shirt collar and pushes her closer for a quick peck. Baekhye lingers less than an inch away from her lips, and laughs,

You're gonna have to do better than that,” loud enough to make it on film, and presses their lips together again, slowly moving her lips over Dajeong's. She lets go with a bit on her lower lip, making Dajeong gasp loudly. Then her hands slowly wanders from Dajeong's back and waist to her , making her let out a moan.

Your voice is so pretty. Don't keep it in.” Baekhye mutters as she bites down Dajeong's neck. This time, Dajeong moans loudly and leans her head back, letting Baekhye support her. Baekhye's hands are all over her and she secures her own in her long, dark waves. Then, she slips under her dress, pulling down her pink , making her gasp in surprise. Baekhye moves up again to hush her protests with and Dajeong lets Baekhye lead, and helping Baekhye rid her off the pink . Baekhye swirrels her around her finger and mutters “cute” before pressing a peck to Dajeong's flushing cheeks. Without letting the cameras access under her dress, Baekhye pushes them against the wall and grinds against Dajeong's with her knee. Dajeong comes with a high pitched moan and Baekhye smiles, satisfied with Dajeong's reaction.

 

Baekhye gives her a gently smile before taking one of her hands, guiding it down to her own wet . Insecure, Dajeong slips her hand inside the and gives her a testing touch. Baekhye closes her eyes, and urges her on with small moans, “yes, yes, like that, good, good girl.” Dajeong has two fingers inside, scissoring her, before Baekhye comes with a silent but very visual moan. They look into each other's eyes, panting. Baekhye pats Dajeong's cheek, and Dajeong slips away with an ew, and they run after each other laughing.

 

OK, good work!” Yixin shouts.

 

 

Say Dajeong, would you like to come out for a coffee?”

I thought dates were to get the other into your bed, not after you'd accomplished it?”

Well, I might want to take you in my own bed after all,” Baekhye says teasingly as she slips away to change. , that does sound very good. Having relationships with a coworker can't be so frowned up on here, can it? Dajeong is in deep , but she only wants to get in deeper.

 

 

They get a coffee together on their way home. Baekhye teases Dajeong for ordering more cream than coffee, but Dajeong slips her finger in and slowly it up, some of it spilling down her chin. Baekhye seems to be shut up so Dajeong happily enjoys her drink. But when they finish, Baekhye drags her away. Dajeong splutters, asking were they are going, but Baekhye says nothing, only sending her a look that sends shivers down Dajeong's back. Baekhye stops in front of one of the expensive apartments in Cheongdamdong. Dajeong gulps as she realises that Baekhye is pushing in her code. She freaking lives here. The place Dajeong barely has seen outside of dramas. And it doesn't really get any better as she pushes the button to the top floor. . No, , this isn't happening, nope. Baekhye grabs her again before she can try to run.

I thought I made it clear I wanted you on my bed.” Dajeong gulps and Baekhye pushes her against the wall, trapping her.

Come on, there's no point of getting scared now, you already joined a company as a smoking hot for god's sake!” Baekhye hisses. And Dajeong can't help but think it's cute, so before she knows, she's leaning closer to the girl frowning in front of her. And she kisses her. Sweetly, lovingly, trying to get the other to moan for her, real this time. And as she admits it, Baekhye calls her stupid.

Aaaah, why! I'm not s–”

Chenchen, have you any idea of how hot you are? Have you any idea how hot blooded I got when you told me you were a ? Have you any idea of what I thought as I took you, there, in front of the cameras?” Baekhye hisses as Dajeong softly shakes her head.

I thought,” Baekhye leans closer and nips on her ear, making her shiver slightly, “that I wanted to have you all for my self, not even share how good you look, like a good little , with anyone.” Dajeong carefully looks at her.

So that's what I'm gonna do. And that's why we're gonna stop putting up a show for the security guards too,” Baekhye growls as she drags her into her apartment. And if it Baekhye didn't go straight to devouring her right away, Dajeong would have been gaping at the pent house, swearing it wasn't a place for university students like her and Baekhye. But Baekhye has moved her into the place before Dajeong even understands what's happening. And Dajeong gets jealous too, so even though Baekhye is against showing their life to strangers, Dajeong convinces her, ing about how hot Baekhye makes her feel when she takes her in front of others. And Baekhye can't deny her girlfriend's show off kink. And oh , Dajeong loves it, as she moans loud against her lips.