The Doll Castle

Agony Doll

“I heard that the son of that Doll Castle’s owner is also gorgeus just like a doll.” Sungyeol said, the tall guy who sat beside the driver’s seat.

 

“Ah, really? Interesting.” Woohyun replied, the guy who sat alone in back seat.

 

That morning the three of them wanted to visit a Doll Castle in a village to make a report and also to make a doll by their own hands for their school task.

 

Three of those guys were Nam Woohyun, Kim Myungsoo, and Lee Sungyeol. They were students from one of the best school in Seoul. This task was their last task as the 3rd grade student of High School.

 

“I can’t imagine it. How does the look of the son of that Doll Castle’s owner? If people said he looks like a doll, that means he is really adorable and pretty, right?” Sungyeol rubbed his chin, thingking. “Ng? Myungsoo? Why are you so silent? Are you not interested?” he asked to the guy who drove the car.

 

“I am not a girl.” Myungsoo answered flatly. “I have no interest with doll.”

 

“Aigo.. But this is a living doll, Kim Myungsoo. He is a human. Same like us.” Sungyeol mumbled.

 

“Whatever. I still don’t care.” Myungsoo gave the flat responsed.

 

“Huh. You are not fun.” Sungyeol sighed as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

Woohyun, that pale handsome guy who sat in the back seat just looked outside as he enjoyed the view of the village. The village was so clean without air polution and sound polution which can damaged his ears. Woohyun smiled little, imagining himself who would enjoying the silence and the clean view of that small village.

 

***

 

Myungsoo’s car stoped in front of a big castle where they would stay plus learning how to make a doll for their task. The three of them looked at that big castle with wonderful yet scared stare. That castle was so big and luxurious. But, it looked like abandoned. So many parasite in the wall and the gate.

 

“Err, Myungsoo.” Sungyeol whispered scaredly. “Are you sure this is the castle? Are we not in the wrong castle?”

 

Myungsoo looked at the memo in his phone, then shook his head. “Ani. This is the castle.” he replied while matching the address with the castle in front of them.

 

“This castle looks so scary.” Woohyun said from the back seat. “Is it because this castle is a doll castle?” Woohyun guess randomly.

 

“Ng? Maybe?” Sungyeol said, not sure.

 

“Let’s go outside.” Myungsoo got off from his car.

 

“Ehhh?! Are you sure??!” Sungyeol shouted, not believing with what Myungsoo asked to them.

 

“Eung.” Myungsoo nodded. “We already arrived in the castle.”

 

“Myungsoo, I am not sure..” Sungyeol felt unsure. Sungyeol looked at the guy in the back seat. “Hyun, eottohkae? Are you gonna get off too?” he asked for make it sure.

 

“Hn.” Woohyun mumbled as a ‘yes’ reply. “We already arrived. So we have to get off.” Woohyun said with his thin smile, then get off from Myungsoo’s car.

 

“Errr, guys.. Seriously? Are you kidding?” asked Sungyeol who was still not sure to get out, but no one of both Woohyun or Myungsoo answered his question.

 

“Ahh, okay. I also get off.” said Sungyeol who had no choice again.

 

“Wow.” Sungyeol shouted amazed. That castle looked more luxurious when looked outside the car.

 

“This castle.. Looks like a haunted castle.” Woohyun said flatly. “Do you think the same as me, Myungsoo?”

 

“.....” Myungsoo didn’t reply.

 

“Ng?” Woohyun looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo stared at that castle closely with his sharp eyes. “Myung?” Woohyun armed Myungsoo.

 

“Huh? Mworago?” asked Myungsoo who already woke up from his thought.

 

“What do you see?” Woohyun asked curiously.

 

“Ania.” Myungsoo shook his head. “I just thinking if maybe people in this castle is too busy till they don’t have time to take care the castle. You know, they make 50 dolls minimum each day!”

 

“Ah?” Woohyun shouted amazed. “Geurae. So.. This is not a scary castle, eoh?” Woohyun asked for the sure.

 

“I guess no.” Myungsoo answered. “If this is a scary castle, our seongsaenim would never ask us to go here.” he continued his word.

 

“Hmm, you are right.” Woohyun nodded in agreement.

 

Woohyun walked closely to the gate, then he pressed the bell.

 

Ting tong.

 

Woohyun pressed the bell. Three of them were waiting for some seconds, waiting someone from the castle to open the gate for them.

 

Ting tong.

 

Woohyun pressed the bell again because there was no sign of someone from the castle.

 

Ting tong.

 

Woohyun pressed the bell, but still no one walked out from the castle.

 

“Hey, where the these people?” Woohyun asked annoyedly.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe still walking here.” Sungyeol answered. “You know, this castle is so big. And I am pretty sure this castle has so many stairs.”

 

“You are right.” Woohyun nodded in agreement. “Geurae. We will just wait another minutes again.”

 

1 minute.. 2 minutes.. 3 minutes.. 5 minutes.. 6 minutes..

 

“Oh, come on. Where are them? Do they forget with our coming?” Woohyun groaned annoyedly.

 

Ting tong. Ting tong.

 

Sungyeol pressed the bell twice. “Excuse me! We are here already!” he shouted for calling people from the castle.

 

“Don’t be crazy, Lee Sungyeol. This castle is damn big. Your voice wouldn’t be heard!” Myungsoo said sarcastically.

 

“I know, I know!” Sungyeol yelled pissedly. “I just pissed because these people abandon us outside!”

 

“You don’t say.” Myungsoo said fastly.

 

“Oh, and you also make me upset even more.”

 

“So?”

 

“Grrrrr.”

 

While Sungyeol and Myungsoo were arguing, Woohyun  looked up, staring at someone who was staring at them from the top of the castle’s window. Woohyun couldn’t see the figure clearly. But he knew if someone was in that room. Was it possible, if that figure wass.. The son of that Doll Castle’s owner?

 

The gate was opened, and a very pretty young girl were welcoming them with her friendly smile.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, all of you must be those students from Seoul, right?” she asked friendly to them.

 

‘Wow, yeppeuda!’ said Sungyeol’s inner, felt so amazed with his mouth and eyes wide opened.

 

“Ne.. We are from that Seoul school.” said Myungsoo.

 

“Mianhae, I took too long time for opening the gate.” she said as she bowed to the three of them. “Nah, now you can park your car inside.”

 

The tree of them bowed. After that Sungyeol and Woohyun were following that girl while Myungsoo was parking his car inside the castle’s park.

 

***

 

“Wow.” Sungyeol widened his eyes when he entered the castle. Even that castle looked abandoned outside, but it was so maintained inside.

 

So many luxurious furniture and white clean walls that added a luxurious feel in that doll castle. And because that castle was a doll castle, so no wonder if in every side there was a pretty porcelain doll that placed inside the glass mirror based the size of the doll.

 

Sungyeol felt so amazed when he looked at those pretty porcelain dolls, while 2 of his friends were just stared boredly to those dolls. For both of them, those dolls looked so boring because they not alive. Only if they alive, they would look even more interesting than the real human. Yet scarier.

 

“Nah, this is your room.” said that pretty girl named Yoona. Yoona showed 2 rooms for those three students. “For the room sharing, you can choose it by yourself.”

 

“Ne.. Geurae, gomawo Yoona-ssi..” said Sungyeol with his sweet smile.

 

“Ne.” Yoona said. “Three of you can go to rest.” Yoona asked softly.

 

“Um, ne..” Sungyeol nodded. “But, Yoona-ssi..”

 

“Ne? Waeyo Sungyeol-ssi?” Yoona asked friendly.

 

“I am not tired. So after I done aranging my stuff, can I walk around this castle? I have a big interest with those dolls..” Sungyeol asked shyly.

 

Yoona smiled sweetly. “Sure. I will accompany you surrounding this castle.”

 

Sungyeol smiled shyly. “Gomawo Yoona-ssi.. I am so glad.” he confessed.

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun stared inside a room which door was half opened. Woohyun stared at a guy who stared at three of him with his half body while his other half body was behind the door.

 

That mysterious guy stared at three of them with his flat stare, same like Woohyun did. Woohyun also stared flatly to that guy. He didn’t know who was that mysterious guy who was glaring at them. And he didn’t understand why that mysterious guy stared them with that flat stare.

 

Woohyun squinted his eyes so he could see that mysterious guy clearly. Woohyun couldn’t see that mysterious guy clearly because the room where that mysterious guy stared at them was so dark without a light. Also, that mysterious guy just stared at them with his half body that made Woohyun even more difficult to see the characteristics of that mysterious guy. But certainly, that mysterious guy really has a beautiful black small eyes.

 

“Woohyun, I share the room with Myungsoo. So you will sleep alone.” Sungyeol said as he poked Woohyun’s shoulder. “Gwaenchanha?”

 

Woohyun was a bit shocked, turned his head to Sungyeol with his horror glare.

 

“M-mwoya??” Sungyeol yelled shockedly when he saw the expression change of Woohyun.

 

Woohyun blinked his eyes, then shook slowly with thin smile in his handsome face. “Gwaenchanha.” he said and then back to looked at that mysterious guy again. But.. ‘Mworago? Where does he go?’ said Woohyun’s inner confusedly when that mysterious guy was not in his place again with the door was closed tightly.

 

“Woohyun what’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked confusedly with Woohyun’s attitude.

 

“You seem like looking for something. What is it?” Sungyeol added.

 

“Ng?” Woohyun turned back at his friends. “Why?” he asked confusedly.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you, dude? You look out of focus today. Are you tired?” Sungyeol asked, feeling care towarded his bestfriend.

 

“Ah? Jinjja? Do I really look out of focus?” Woohyun looked so confused.

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo nodded together. Woohyun chuckled awkwardly as he sratched his nape. “It is all just your feeling.” Woohyun said, tried to diverting the topic.

 

“Woohyun-ssi, go take a rest.” Yoona asked him.

 

“Mmh?” Woohyun raised his eyebrow. “Geurae.. Maybe I am exhausted.” he said with his thin smile. “I will take a rest.” he continued as he walked to his room.

 

“Oh!” Woohyun shouted before he entered his room.

 

“What is it, Woohyun-ssi?” Yoona asked.

 

“Yoona-ssi.. May I meet the son of this castle’s owner?” Woohyun asked with his soft look.

 

“Ahh, right! We haven’t met the son of this castle’s owner yet. May us also meet with him? We are really curious with him.” Sungyeol added passionately.

 

“Ne, we are so curious. People said the son of this castle’s owner has a gorgeus look just like a doll.” Myungsoo also added.

 

“Ah, arasseo.” Yoona mengangguk mengerti. “Tapi tuan muda kami sedang istirahat. Jadi maaf, ne? Kalian belum bisa bertemu dengannya.” jawab Yoona.

“Ah, arasseo.” Yoona nodded in understanding. “But our Young Master is resting. So sorry, ne? Three of you still not able to meet him.” Yoona replied.

 

“Yahh, that’s too bad.” Sungyeol sighed dissapointly.

 

“But don’t worry. Tonight there will be a dinner banquet by our Young Master. So all of you can meet with him tonight.” said Yoona with her adorable smile.

 

“Whoa, jinjja???!” Sungyeol yelled antusiastic.

 

“Eung. Jinjja.” Yoona nodded fastly.

 

“Great! I can’t wait to see your Young Master! He must be really adorable!” Sungyeol shouted happily.

 

Yoona smiled listening to Sungyeol’s shout. “Ne, our Young Master is really an adorable guy.” she said while smiling. “I am pretty sure three of you would love him.” she continued.

 

“Ah, geurae..” Woohyun nodded in understanding. “I would love him.” he said with his sweet smile. “Because I love adorable things.” he continued as he walked entering his room.

 

Yoona, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo stared at Woohyun’s back with their confused stare. “Errr, since when you love something adorable?” Sungyeol asked sarcastically.

 

“Later, after I meet with their Young Master who has adorable face as the rumor.” Woohyun replied as he turned back staring at three of them, showing his thin and cold smile.

 

“Ehh?” Sungyeol stunned for listening to Woohyun’s reply, plus seeing his thin and cold smile which look a bit creepy for Sungyeol. This was Woohyun’s first time for showing that kind of smile. And honestly, Sungyeol was a bit scared because Woohyun’s expression that time was so scary for him.

 

“Jja, I am gonna take a rest. See you guys tonight, ne? Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Yoona-ssi.” said Woohyun, still with his creepy smile as he closing the door by sliding it.

 

Sret.

 

Woohyun’s room closed.

 

“Err, Myungsoo..” Sungyeol called, a bit awkward.

 

“Nde?” Myungsoo replied so flat.

 

“Don’t you think Woohyun’s attitude just now is so weird?” he asked scaredly.

 

“Who cares? He might be in bad mood.” Myungsoo replied carelessly.

 

“Mwoya???”

 

“I want to rest.” Myungsoo said as he opened his room’s door. “Have fun with Yoona-ssi. After that go back to our room.” Myungsoo continued as he entered his room. “Annyeong Yoona-ssi, please keep this choding. He is so dangerous if he looks something which is too adorable.” Myungsoo told Yoona to keep his friend safe.

 

Yoona smiled a little. “Geurae, Myungsoo-ssi. I will keep Sungyeol-ssi properly.” she said, still with her little smile.

 

“Gomawo.” Myungsoo said then he closed his door.

 

Sret.

 

“Sungyeol-ssi.. Let’s go.” Yoona invited Sungyeol friendly.

 

“Eung.” Sungyeol nodded in understand, then going together with Yoona to see the castle.

 

***

 

‘That guy.. Who is that guy?’ said Woohyun’s inner confusedly when he kept thinking of the mysterious guy who was staring at them.

 

‘Why that guy stared at us with that flat stare? What does he want from us? Is he mad with our come?’ he thought, guessing randomly.

 

“Hfff.” Woohyun sighed as he closed both his eyes. ‘If only I asked him straightly..’ he regretted in his heart.

 

Woohyun opened his eyes, then started to think again. ‘Why that guy is hiding? Is he scared with us?’

 

Woohyun looked around. That room was full with pretty porcelain dolls. There were guy and girl doll. Woohyun paid attention to those porcelain dolls with his sharp and flat stare. ‘If only they really alive..’ said his inner sadly.

 

Woohyun closed both his eyes again. He felt so exhausted and lazy that day. He had many thoughts. Beside thinking of the rask and the doll that he have to make, he also thinking about that mysterious guy who got his attention.

 

‘I wonder if he really alives.’ said his inner.

 

‘Or maybe he is just my imagination.’

 

***

 

Dinner banquet.

 

Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Yoona sat in the dining table with foods that already prepared in front of them. So many delicious foods that prepared for them. It is just, they are not allowed to eat it before the Young Master comes.

 

“Where is your Young Master? Why he hasn’t come?” asked Sungyeol who couldn’t be patient again to see their Young Master’s look.

 

“Relax, Sungyeol-ssi. Our servants are taking him here.” Yoona replied.

 

“Ah, arasseo.” Sungyeol nodded in understanding.

 

Four of them were waiting their Young Master again. After took a time for waiting, finally their Young Master came with the servants.

 

“Mianhae for make you wait too long.” said a pale small eyed guy whose black is hair and as smooth as the silk.

 

The three of the students were stunned when they saw that very perfect guy sat between them. That guy was so perfect, but still humble and not too over like young master generally.

 

“Wow..” the students looked so amazed. Apparently what people said was true. The son of the Castle’s Owner is very adorable and pretty just like a doll! Even tho he was a guy.

 

‘A-adorable!’ said Woohyun inside his heart. He was charmed with the adorable Young Master who has pale skin, small eyes, black eyeball, sharp nose, chubby cheeks, red thin lips which is as red as cherry, also his black smoothy hair which is shiny as the silk. Really “Perfect.” Woohyun murmured.

 

“My name is Kim Sunggyu.” said that perfect figure.

 

“Kim Sunggyu-ssi? Whoa, such an adorable name! Just like the owner!” Sungyeol complimented the Young Master passionately.

 

Sunggyu laughed a little when he listened to Sungyeol’s compliment. “No need to compliment me, Sungyeol-ssi. Sunggyu is just a humble guy.” he said modestly.

 

“Wow, you are so humble, Sunggyu-ssi! I am more amazed with you!” Sungyeol added.

 

“Hahaha gomawo!” Sunggyu chuckled happily. “But it’s true. Sunggyu is just a humble guy. Not more..” he said again.

 

Woohyun kept his eyes to every detail of face and also the talking way of Sunggyu. That guy was so perfect. But.. Woohyun felt something weird with Sunggyu. What was that? He didn’t know too. It was just, he felt weird with that Young Master figure named Kim Sunggyu.

 

“Ng? Let’s eat the dinner while it’s still warm. It won’t taste good if it is getting cold.” Sunggyu asked friendly to them.

 

“Ne!” said four of them passionately, then they ate their dinner with their Young Master.

 

***

 

After they finished their dinner, the students together with the Young Master went to the hot spring before they went to sleep. Warmed up their body before sleep was really good because it would make their sleep more comfortable.

 

One by one the students entered the spring.

 

“Ahh, so warm..” Sungyeol grinned happily when the warm water touched his body.

 

“This warm water contains pure sulfur from the mountain. Because that the smell of the sulfur is so hard.” Sunggyu said with smile.

 

“Hnn no wonder the water feels so different from other hot spring.” Myungsoo said as he spilled the water to his body.

 

Sunggyu smiled while looking to his two new friends who were being happy with his hot spring. Sunggyu driven drown his body till the water touched his lower nose. “Ng?” Sunggyu mumbled as he turned his head to Woohyun, realized that himself was being stared by that handsome pale guy. “What is it, Woohyun-ssi?” asked Sunggyu as he straighted up his body again.

 

“Hn? A-ani!” denied Woohyun as he shook his head.

 

“Gwaenchanha?” Sunggyu asked worriedly. “You were staring at me, weren’t you? What’s wrong? Is there something weird with me?”

 

Woohyun smiled thinly then shook his head. “Nothing weird with you, Sunggyu-ssi. Is it just.. You really have a very white and clean skin. I am jealous with you..” Woohyun chuckled shyly till his cheeks became red.

 

“Ahh jinjja? Gomawo..” Sunggyu said happily with his sweet smile Sunggyu looked down. Slowly, his sweet smile faded away till it gone from his adorable face. “But I don’t like it. I like Sunggyu’s white milky skin more.” he said with sad tone.

 

“Ehh? Mwoya?” sahut Woohyun bingung dengan gumaman Sunggyu.

“Ehh? Mwoya?” asked Woohyun confusedly with Sunggyu’s mumble.

 

“Um, never mind.” Sunggyu said fastly as he chuckled a little. “Woohyun-ssi, do you like the water?” he asked for diverted the topic.

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu flatly for some seconds before he replied Sunggyu’s question. “Ne.. I like it.” Woohyun replied.

 

“Good then..” Sunggya said slowly. “Sunggyu also likes it.” he added.

 

“Ehh??”

 

“Ah, mianhae. I just talked randomly. Ahaha^^”

 

“Um, gwaenchanha Sunggyu-ssi..” 

 

Sunggyu smiled a little. After that he back driven down his body till the water touched his lower nose again.

 

Woohyun also driven his body down. But, his gaze caught a figure who was peeking their activity. The same figure as the one that Woohyun looked that afternoon. A myterious figure who hid and just stared at them with his half body.

 

Woohyun squinted his eyes to saw that figure more clearly. Right. That figure was the same figure he saw that afternoon. Unfortunately, Woohyun still couldn’t caught clearly the detail of the mysterious figure who got his attention now.

 

“Woohyun-ssi, do you sleep alone?” Sunggyu asked and successly made Woohyun diverting his gaze again.

 

“Ne, I sleep alone. Waeyo Sunggyu-ssi?” Woohyun asked back, then he turned his look again to the figure. But, the figure is gone from his place. ‘It’s so weird.’ Woohyun said to himself.

 

“Um, good then..” Sunggyu said with his little smile.

 

“Ehh?” said Woohyun who diverted his gaze again to Sunggyu. “Waegeuraeyo??” he asked confusedly.

 

“Um Woohyun-ssi.. May Sunggyu sleep with together with you? Sunggyu is bored sleeping alone everyday. Sunggyu wants to sleep with a friend..” asked Sunggyu with his begging face.

 

“Ehh??? Umm..” Woohyun was thinking for few seconds. “If that what you want, of course you can!” said Woohyun in agreement. “Besides, I also bored to sleep alone. In my home I also sleep alone. So if Sunggyu-ssi wants to sleep with me, I think it is a fun idea.” said Woohyun as he smiled softly.

 

“Ahh, jinjjayo?” Sunggyu asked to made it sure with his happy expression.

 

“Eung. Of course!” Woohyun nodded fastly.

 

“Gomawo Woohyun-ssi.. You are really a good friend!” praised Sunggyu as he laughed a bit, showing his both small eyes which is narrowed as rainbow.

 

“Haha you are too much, Sunggyu-ssi. You make me shy..” Woohyun chuckled as he scratched his nape. “Sunggyu-ssi too.. Even tho Sunggyu-ssi is the Young Master here, but Sunggyu-ssi still want to join with us. Sunggyu-ssi is really humble!” Woohyun praised back.

 

“H-humble?” said Sunggyu with full of asking tone.

 

“Ng?” Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with his confused face. “Gwaenchanha, Sunggyu-ssi?”

 

Sunggyu stunned for few seconds. “Um, gwaenchanhayo..” he replied.

 

Woohyun gave his little smile. “Jja, let’s enjoy this warm water before we sleep!” said Woohyun as he driven down his body till the water touched his chin.

 

“Eung.” Sunggyu nodded and also driven his body down till the water touched his lower nose again.

 

***

 

Bughh.

 

“Ahhhh.” Woohyun laid his body roughly on his bed. He was ready to sleep because his body was warm after soaking in hot spring.

 

Woohyun writhed on his bed, looking for the comfortable position to sleep. “Nggh.” he moaned happily after he found his comfortable position. Woohyun turned off the room lamp and his sleep lamp. After that, he slept entering his dream world.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Hurt...”

 

“Hurt...”

 

“It hurts, eomma.. please stop it..”

 

“!!!!!!!” Woohyun glared his eyes widely when suddenly he heard something from his room.

 

“WHO IS THAT?!!” He snapped as he throwed his look around his room.

 

“Eomma, please.. I want to go..”

 

“I want to go back to..”

 

“YA! WHO IS THAT!!!” Woohyun snapped with scared feel. His pupil widened, and his cold sweat poured from his head.

 

“Eomma I am not a doll! I can do whatever I want!”

 

“I want to live!”

 

Plak!

 

“ARKH!!!!” Woohyun shouted as he closed his eyes and ears. “WHO ARE YOU?!! GO AWAY FROM MY ROOM!!!” he jerked roughly.

 

“DON’T ARGUING WITH ME! YOU HAVE TO BE GORGEUS. JUST LIKE A DOLL!”

 

“!!!!!!”

 

“Eomma?? Eomma I don’t want, eomma! Eomma! Eomma! EOMMA!!!! ARKH!!”

 

“PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!! GO AWAY FROM MY ROOM!!!!”

 

Sret!!

 

“WOOHYUN ARE YOU OK?!” Sungyeol shouted panicly as he slided Woohyun’s door roughly. Sungyeol hugged Woohyun fastly, while Myungsoo followed him from behind.

 

“What happen, Woohyun? Why are you crying?” Sungyeol asked worriedly as he looked at the crying Woohyun in his hug.

 

“Sungyeolie..” Woohyun sulked.

 

“Nde? What is it Hyun?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“I heard someone is crying in my room.” Woohyun told scaredly.

 

“Mwo?” Sungyeol raised his eyebrow.

 

“Are you sure? Is it not your hallucination, Nam Woohyun? Because you are so weird since this afternoon.” said Myungsoo with his flat stare.

 

Woohyun shook slowly. “Ani, Myungsoo. I heard it. That voice is real!” Woohyun shouted, made it sure.

 

“Eoh?” Myungsoo gave his unbelieving gaze. “Hhh. Listen to me, Nam Woohyun. You are just exhasuted.” Myungsoo tried to calm Woohyun.

 

“No way, Myungsoo! I am not exhausted!” Woohyun denied it.

 

“But you are sleepy, right? Maybe the voice you just heard is only you hallucination because you are so sleepy.” said Myungsoo, tried to think positive.

 

“Andwae, Myungsoo. It’s no way!” Woohyun still defending his argument.

 

“Ng? Sunggyu-ssi!” Sungyeol shouted shockly as he saw Sunggyu who stood in the corner with his flat gaze.

 

“Mwo?!!” Woohyun yelled. He turned to the corner, as he found Sunggyu who was staring at him with his flat gaze but looked sad inside.

 

Sunggyu didn’t give any response. He kept quiet in his place, still with his flat gaze.

 

“Sunggyu-ssi, since when you were there?” asked Myungsoo who was a bit confused because since himself and Sungyeol entered the room, Sunggyu wasn’t stood there.

 

“I had been here.” Sunggyu answered with his thin smile.

 

“M-mwoya?!” Sungyeol yelled in unbelieving. “J-j-jinjja?? But no one of us see you..”

 

“I had been here, Sungyeol-ssi. Maybe it was just you who didn’t feel my existance...” said Sunggyu with his little chuckle.

 

“J-jinjja?” Sungyeol still not believe it.

 

“Eung.” Sunggyu nodded.

 

Sunggyu stared at Woohyun. “Woohyun-ssi, gwaenchanha?” he asked worriedly.

 

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu for few seconds before he replied his question. “Ah. Gwaenchanha.” he replied slowly.

 

Sunggyu gave his little smile. “Good then.” he said flatly. “But Sunggyu is not okay. His cheeks are redden.” Sunggyu said in sad tone.

 

“Eh?” said the students confusedly. Why Sunggyu talked like that? What’s wrong with their Young Master?

 

“Umm, Sunggyu-ssi.. Are you okay?” Sungyeol asked worriedly.

 

Sunggyu shook his head as he looked down sadly.

 

“Sunggyu-ssi..” Woohyun walked closer to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked up to saw Woohyun.

 

“Uh?” asked Sunggyu. “Ah! Mianhae! Sorry I disturb your sleeping time! Jeongmal mianhae!” Sunggyu shouted and soon he ran leaving Woohyun’s room.

 

Sreet.

The students stared wonderly to Sunggyu’s leaving, especially Woohyun. Woohyun stared at his door that already slided by Sunggyu with confused yet wonderly stare. Actually, what happened with their Young Master? Why is he being that weird?

 

“Woohyun.” Myungsoo called.

 

Woohyun turned his head to Myungsoo. “Ne?”

 

“I think everything is safe now. You can sleep again.. Maybe?” Myungsoo said uncertainly.

 

“Ne, arasseo.” said Woohyun then he back to his bed.

 

“Geurae, if that so, we will back to our room.” Sungyeol said with his little smile. “Or do you want me to accompany you for only this night? he offered.

 

Woohyun shook a little. “Ani, no need. Gomawo Sungyeolie.” Woohyun rejected softly.

 

“Eoh, arasseo. If that so we will back to our room again. Annyeong.” Sungyeol nodded and soon he back to his room with Myungsoo.

 

“Hff.” Woohyun sighed, then he back to his comfortable position. “I don’t know what is happening. But, something weird in here..” he mumbled as he hugged the bolster.

 

“Ng?” said Woohyun who was throwing his gaze again to the corner where Sunggyu was standing. “Something weird with those dolls.” he said confusedly.

 

Woohyun stared at the corner for some minutes, looking for something weird from those porcelain dolls. But, Woohyun didn’t found anything weird.

 

“Hmm, maybe just my feeling.” Woohyun said as he back to his comfortable position for sleep.

 

‘I better ask Yoona tomorrow.’

 

***

 

The day after. Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo already sat in dining table for having breakfast with Yoona and also Sunggyu. But, Sunggyu was still in his room. And as Yoona said, Sunggyu will joined them fast.

 

“Good morning! How was your sleep?” Yoona asked as she prepared their breakfast on the table.

 

“Yeah, wakeless enough.” Myungsoo replied lazily.

 

“Mwo? Why is it wakeless enough? Is the bed not soft?” Yoona asked as she placed the plates on the dining table.

 

“Ania, it’s not like that.” Myungsoo denied it.

 

“Then?” Yoona asked curiously.

 

“Um, that was..”

 

“I heard a weird voice in my room. A crying voice which is keep in pain and it’s calling his eomma.” said Woohyun, the one who got that weird incident.

 

“Mwo?” Yoona pursed her forehead. “A crying voice? in pain and calling its eomma?” she asked with unbelieving face.

 

“Eung.” Woohyun nodded. “Do you know something, Yoona-ssi?” asked Woohyun, hoping if Yoona would know something about that crying voice.

 

Yoona shook her head. “Mianhae, Woohyun-ssi.. But I really have no idea about those voices.” she said in confused.

 

“J-jinjja?!”

 

Glek.

 

Woohyun swallowed his salive. If Yoona the one who took care of this castle didn’t know anything about those voices, so how about himself? Woohyun’s expression changed. He became so tense, with his face looked so scared.

 

“This is odd..” said Woohyun with his horror expression.

 

“Uhh, you are right, Woohyun.” Sungyeol added. “I think the voices you heard last night was not from human.” Sungyeol added, made the atmosphere became so horror.

 

“Hey, it makes no sense. If it wasn’t from human so from what? Ghost, huh?” said Myungsoo sarcasticaly. Actually, between three of them, Myungsoo was the only one who didn’t believe with something supernatural. Whereas Sungyeol was the one who really believe and scared with supernatural while Woohyun, he was neutral. Between believing or not. Believing because he heard many supernatural stories from his friends, not believing because he himself never seen and felt those by himself.

 

“Then where do you think those voices came, huh? There was no way someone cried in Woohyun’s room. You do know, right? Woohyun slept alone.” said Sungyeol to convincing Myungsoo.

 

“I told you already. Those crying was just Woohyun’s hallucination because he was sleepy. When people is sleepy, the work of logic right brain will decreased while the imaginative left brain will dominated the right brain so it will make people so easy to hallucinating. Because that Woohyun heard those unreal crying sounds.” Myungsoo explained, the guy who only believed with something logic, real, and reasonable.

 

“Oh, yeah? And then can you explain why Woohyun could had those hallucinations about crying sounds, moans in pain, and also shouts which calling its eomma?” Sungyeol attacked.

 

“I don’t know? Maybe childhood traumatize.” Myungsoo answered casualy.

 

“Cih. You’re smartass, Myungsoo!” Sungyeol was annoyed.

 

Woohyun looked at both of his friends with his flat gaze. Was it possible if he did hallucination just like what Myungsoo explained? If it was right, then what was he hallucinating about? Woohyun never moaned in pain, also never called his eomma with that terrifying shout. Childhood traumatize? Um, no.

 

“I am not a smartass.” Myungsoo flatly denied. “But, it’s the fact.” he added.

 

“Ani..” said Woohyun, made both guys who were arguing turned their head to Woohyun.

 

“Mwo?” Sungyeol said in confuse.

 

“I don’t have any childhood traumatize.” Woohyun said.

 

“Nah. See that, Kim Myungsoo? You’re totally wrong.” Sungyeol said sarcasticaly to Myungsoo.

 

“Jinjja?” said Myungsoo flatly. “Or, maybe it was something that you’ve seen in your real life, Nam Woohyun? Or maybe something that you watched in TV?” Myungsoo still with his logic.

 

“Something.. Something that I have seen? Something that I have watched?” Woohyun looked thinking, then he shook his head again. “I never seen it.” he replied as he looked at his friends with his flat gaze. “And I never watch anything about that.”

 

“Aha. Bingo!” Sungyeol said happily. “See? Your logic is wrong.” Sungyeol smirked.

 

“Ani.” Myungsoo replied Sungyeol’s smirk with his more cynical and sharper smirk. “My logic is never wrong. If it’s wrong, back to the first. My logic is never wrong.” he said sharply.

 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

 

“Logic is not always right. There is a time when something unlogic is more true than the logic.”

 

“!!!!!” the three of them turned their head to the voice.

 

“S-Sunggyu-ssi!” Sungyeol yelled shockly, with his two big eyes glared wide.

 

“I admit your logic is awesome, Kim Myungsoo-ssi. But unfortunately, your logic is wrong.” Sunggyu said as he sat between three of them.

 

“W-what do you mean, Sunggyu-ssi?” ask Sungyeol who didn’t get what Sunggyu said.

 

“Everything that Woohyun-ssi heard last night was true. I also heard it.” said Sunggyu flatly with his empty gaze to Myungsoo.

 

“Eh!” Woohyun yelled in unbelieving. He stared at Sunggyu with his unbelieving gaze.

 

“But I heard it.” denied Myungsoo who didn’t want to lose.

 

“It is because you are assuming if something unlogic is not real, Kim Myungsoo-ssi.” Sunggyu reolied with his thin smile, made Myungsoo mumed.

 

“But.. Logic-“ Myungsoo’s words got cut.

 

“I warn you 1 thing, Kim Myungsoo-ssi. In this castle, don’t hope you can rely on your logic.”

 

“Ehh??” Myungsoo said confusedly.

 

“Because in this castle, your logic would be useless.”

 

Deg!

 

- TBC -