Chapter 3

The BaeByun Couple: We Got Married [| HIATUS |]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The following day...

Baekhyun's POV

Me and Suzy weren't uncomfortable in the shoot. I was thinking how cute was Suzy when I kissed her because she was shocked. Even I was shocked by my own actions too. I was wondering. Will Suzy tell her Miss A unnies that I'm her husband. Yes or maybe. Many thoughts in my head. So. Yeah. I walked her to her dorm and before I could even leave their dorm I could hear quarrels and screams. Maybe fighting about who's my wife's husband.

Huh? The answer is Byun Baekhyun. He is Bae or Byun Suzy's husband. Why am I so proud today? Maybe bacause Suzy is my wife. I'll make the members jelous about it. If they will watch the show next week they will be surprised because they thought we will be awkward with eachother but that surprised me that we were close that fast. Hmmm..

Maybe I have social skills. Heh.

I went back to the dorm and was surprised by the members. "Hyung!" "Who's your wife?" "Is it Apink's Chorong?" Luhan said making sure "Is it Miss A's Suzy?" Kris said also making sure.

Why does he have an  interest in my wife? "I won't tell you" I said and grinned as I went to my room with Chanyeol. "Chanyeollie, Make sure to tell us who she is if Baekhyun tells you."

I heard Minseok hyung whispered to Chanyeol "Arraseo" Chanyeol said "Yah! Baekhyun! Wait for me!" Chanyeol said. I went to my bed and took my phone. Shoot. I didn't asked Suzy's number.

I went to Kris hyung "Kris hyung, what's Fei noona's phone number?" I asked "Wae? Is she your wife?" "Aniyo! My wife is prettier than her! I just wanna ask something. Jeballllllll...." I did aegyo to Kris hyung that he can't resist. "Arraseo" Kris hyung said giving up "Yes! Gumowo hyung!" I said and jumped up and down then Minseok hyung suddenly went to us lazily.

Maybe he just woked up even though he was just awake awhile ago. "Yah. Baekhyun-ah why are you so noisy?" Minseok hyung said. Even though he's the eldest in EXO. I agree with the fans that he looks more like a maknae than Sehun. When we met I even thought that he's 15 years old and that he's the maknae and Tao is the eldest. (sorry Tao fans).

Hehe. I went back to my room and saw Chanyeol snoring loudly.

Ughh.. How can I sleep with this pig snoring loudly? At least I got Fei nooa's number so that I can ask her what's Suzy's number so that I can text her. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter