Chapter 2

The BaeByun Couple: We Got Married [| HIATUS |]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

Last Chapter:

Suzy went to the place she was assigned to after riding a plane. She looked at the view and waited for her husband still curious who he is then suddenly a boy came to the same building where Suzy was. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! EXO's Baekhyun imnida!" Baekhyun said and smiled widely

 

 

 Back to the story:

"Annyeonghaseyo! Miss A's Suzy imnida!" Suzy also introduced herself after Baekhyun then they both seated at the bench.

"So, Suzy-ssi?" Baekhyun said "Neh?" Suzy asked .

"Shall we start calling each other comfortably but it's okay if you think its--" Baekhyun said but got interrupted by Suzy "Aniyo, Let's call each other comfortably. Oppa!" Suzy and smiled widely and Baekhyun also smiled widely and pinched Suzy's cheeks because he thinks she's so cute "Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?" Suzy asked but got no answer.

'Is this a dream or what? Every guy's dream is my We got Married partner and just called me oppa. This is the best day ever!' Baekhyun thought and felet like his mind is screaming excitedly but snapped out of his thoughts when Suzy called him several time "Oppa! Oppa!" Suzy called then "Oh, Mianhe jagiyah" Baekhyun said and kissed Suzy on the cheek when he stoped pinching her then Suzy started blushing madly 'Ommo! Why is he so cute smiling?' Suzy thought.

"Ayyieee!!!" Seulong squealed like a little girl when he saw what's happening "This is their first meeting right?" K.Will asked "Yes, yet they are kissing eachother like they know eachother for years!" Na Young said with jelousy obviously showing "Wae? Are you jelous?" Wooyoung teased.

"Let's go to the mall!" Baekhyun said and held Suzy's hand guiding her to his car. "Will they be doing skinship all the time?" Jinwoon said sarcastically "You are just jelous of Baekhyunnie" Key teased "And you are just jelous of Taemin getting on the show instead of you" Jinwoon teased back and the staff laughed "Yah!" Key scolded.

When they already arrived at his car he opened the door for Suzy then when Suzy came in he said something to the camera "I need to have a good expression right? Do I look like a gentleman?" Baekhyun said to the camera and winked "Yah! Byun Baekhyun! You are already married!" Taemin scolded "Yah! He's older than you Taeminnie" Key said "Mianhe hyung!" Taemin said and did aegyo on his hyung. Baekhyun went to the driver's seat "Oppa, What did you tell to the camera that you left me here waiting?" Suzy said acting angry jokingly "Jagiya, its just that--" Baekhyun said and realized something " You got me back there" Baekhyun said and smiled while Suzy is laughing outloud "He seems to really care about our maknae" Min said and grinned "Majjayo" Na Young agreed "I don't know why but I can't get over when Na Young noona tricked Nichkhun hyung by pretending she's his wife on the show" Jinwoon suddenly blurted out and laughed.

Baekhyun buckled Suzy seatbelt for her and Suzy just smiled then Baekhyun started the car.

"Oppa, What do you wanna do?" Suzy asked and suddenly her stomach growled loudly which made Baekhyun laugh out loud "Are you hungry? What do you wanna eat?" Baekhyun asked "Anything. How about chicken?" Suzy requested that made Baekhyun smile "They are a really cute couple!" Seoulong said "Hyung! You sound like gay!" Jinwoon teased "But its true they are cute" Min said agreeing to Seulong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter