❤︎ Valentine Cheat Sheet ❤︎

❤︎ SMEnt's Newest Girl group- VALENTINE ❤︎ ⎾APPLY NOW⏌
OZ5FEnx.png
FACECLAIMS. — Ulzzangs as face-claims only! KIM SEUK HYE is taken!
 
LOVE INTEREST/LOVE RIVAL. — Love interests and rival are completely optional and GirlxGirl relationship ARE allowed. Noona-dongsaeng relationships, however, are not allowed (sorry guys). FOR LOVE RIVALS, in the LOOK AROUND section of the application (where it says others) include the details of your love rival! Kim Jongin is taken as a love interest and Jung SooJung is taken as a love rival! P.S Your love interest/rival cannot be an ulzzang or an OC. 
 
NATIONALITY. — Your character does not have to be Korean but she has to be at least half asian.
 
AGE. — The age range, for Valentine members, is 18-24. My character is the maknae so no other member should be younger than her!
 
 
FAMILY. — No idol siblings or relatives! However, if you apply twice then you can make your characters sibling but that doesn't mean both your characters could get it. One could get it while the other doesn't.  
 
PRE-DEBUT. — Before your character has debuted in Valentine, she should NOT have been in any MV's! Anything else (e.g commercials, magazines, cameos in dramas) is fine. Forever Valentine is the password. 
 
HISTORY. — No Mary-Sues, please! Your character isn't perfect, she has flaws and she certainly isn't the best there is. I also don't want any extreme sob stories or stories like, "_____ used to get bullied in school and her parents didn't care for her, she didn't have any friends and her siblings . She's an incredibly incredible singer but all the other trainees would make fun of her because she was different." NO! Not that!
 
VALENTINE'S BOND. — The idea for Valentine is that they're a very close group. On or off camera, they are practically sisters and love spending time together. Because of this, I don't really want any cold or distant or scary members, they wouldn't fit what I have in mind. Add the number 6 to the end of the password. 
 
 
 
( TURN IN )          ( SOURCE CODE )          ( EXAMPLE )