Chapter 4

A date with vampire

As Kibum had finally pack everything , he came out of his and saw Kevin was actually sleeping on the couch . He sat beside and observe kevin's features . Lips , eye , nose and etc. Kevin felt someone was watching him ( well he is a exorcist so he is very observant )  He woke up and saw Kibum was staring at him . 

야 ! What are you doing ? Kibum was shocked by Kevin and he flustered . Er.. well , nothing . Kevin actually know that Kibum was staring at him thus he was blushing ... Well lets go to my house now . 

-Kevin's house-

Kevin actually live by himself ,( well not really )  his parents are dead . Nobody knows why , but there is someone who is dead but still living with Kevin .Its actually Kevin's grand-aunt . Kevin's whole family was a exorcist so many of them died early because they was killed by the vampire king (Eli) . Her name was Mi-Ho . Miho heard Kevin was back she float to the living room and saw Kevin ... and kibum . Mi-ho saw Kibum and she went O__O ! Kevin knew something was wrong thus he forced Miho to explain the story or else he will force Miho to reincarnate ....

As it turns out that few decades ago , Mi-Ho find Kibum to help her kill Eli , as Kibum was much more special from other man . But during their battle , Mi-Ho was being killed , Kibum was injured and on the verge to die thus Eli bitten Kibum to allow him to live on . The reason why Eli didnt bite Mi-Ho is because he know he cant bite Mi-Ho . When Dongho was walking past , saw Eli is going to turn Kibum to a vampire , he ran towards Eli and kicked him , but well since Eli is the vampire king he was not injured . He saw Dongho disturbing him and pushed him aside but Eli cant control his strength that well thus he cause Dongho to suffer internal injuries . Eli realize his actions and went to turn Dongho into a vampire too . When they woke up , they found out that they have turned into Vampires and decided to live together . 

--Back to present

 Kevin why did you bring back a vampire ?! Why , cant i ? I am the one  who suffering now thus i can bring anyone home , you and all the ancestors is relaxing in heaven while im on earth trying to kill Eli . So dont you think i have the rights to do so ?! Kevin was a bit agitated as he keep blaming the god for making him born in the Woo family . The family that have special powers and with the curse . The curse of tears . Everyone in the Woo family after 3 years old is unable to shed a tear anymore or else they will lose all their powers . Thus Kevin has been training since 3 years old as he is the least potential exorcist in the Woo family . Thus he suffer the most hardship but he didnt know who set the curse ....

To be continued...

Sorry for not updating frequently and didnt have much love scenes yet well i want to let you guys fully understand the past history of kevin;s family before adding love scene so bear with it yea ? Sorry ><