New Born Star

Squarish Love Story

Time goes by quickly, Hong Gi reaches his teenage after a few years..

He went to a popular high school for studies that arranged by his hyung, T.O.P.. At that period, K-pop start to become more and more popular around the world..

Everyone also started to take notice about Hong Gi who has a popular singer T.O.P as brother..

But, Hong Gi seem to get annoyed by it.. One day, Hong Gi went out for karaoke with his friends.. Meantime, his friend found out that Hong Gi actually has a good voice and they wonder his brother taught him..

“Hyung is so busy with his schedule, there won't be time to teach me how to sing.. ”

explained Hong Gi.. Hong Gi always have an idol in his heart but is not his brother, T.O.P.. It was TVXQ, Kim Jae Joong.. Everyone has wishes.. No execption for Hong Gi.. He want to meet Jae Joong so desperately.

Then an idea pops through his mind.. He realize that if he could use his good voice to be could an singer like his brother, then he will be able to meet him in person.. So, he went back and look for T.O.P..

“Hyung!”

shouted Hong Gi from the living room..

“In the music room..”

answered T.O.P.. Hong Gi ran towards T.O.P and tell him,

“Hyung! I want to be a singer!”

Hong Gi cried out.. T.O.P startled by Hong Gi's words.. Hong Gi was just reaches his seventeen.. Without asking why, T.O.P agree with Hong Gi.. Hong Gi was so excited and energized.