2nd Remix

Spin My Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Loud music, flashing lights, people dancing wildly on the dance floor. There is no doubt that it’s the club.

Yixing and the rest of the EXO were in the club, all having their own time. While Yixing on the other hand just watched the dance floor on the second floor. Checking his watch, he saw it was only matter of minutes where his favorite part will come.

“AYO! EVERYBODY~ we have our beautiful DJ Minnie here!!!” the crowd goes wild when the mentioned person came to the DJ booth, looking y only in her white tank top, denim shorts and her checkered shirt tied on her waist. Her hair was ily sticking out everywhere and her eyeliners making her look even hotter.

Guys drooled over her and girls envied her. Even she didn’t wear fancy clothes, she already looked hot.

Min or here known as DJ M waved at everyone before putting on her headphones and then started to played her records; making the atmosphere excited in this night. People of the nights started to dance along the music and having times on their lives. When the song came to its peak, everyone cheered loudly, lights and colorful lasers would dance along to the music.

Yixing smiled as he saw Min smiled as she played her music. He would saw her putting her hands up in the air following to the beat and then danced a little bit. It was very different than Min in school. It is like her nature was here.

Other than remixing songs, Yixing knew that Min was also good at composing. She was definitely someone who music need.

Yixing was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a presence beside him.

“There’s your girl there, why don’t you dance for her?” Luhan teased as he pointed at Min, who is still having a fun time. “Just go down there and do your dance”

“You knew me too well” Yixing cheekily said.

Luhan chuckled, “Just go already”. Luhan pushed Yixing to the direction of the stairs and motioned him to go down.

Yixing laughed a bit while he walked down stairs. Once he’s downstairs he can feel eye gazes from left and right. Hot guy just walked passed you, of course who could help it but to stare right?

He waltzed through the dance floor, swiftly avoiding every push that he can get until he reached to the point where Min could see him. He just stayed there, staring at her waiting for her to notice.

Min who is focused on her music, suddenly felt a stare that bore into her skull. She looked up and locked eyes with Yixing who is now smiling because she noticed him.

Yixing motioned his

Please log in to read the full chapter