Chapter 8

Until Heavens

Sehun wakes up as the sun shines from their bed window.

 

He was in their room; him and Luhan’s room. To be honest, he didn’t know how he got there. In fact, he doesn’t know what happened the last night. All he remembers was this 7th jersey number taking a full-shot of the soccer ball scoring a goal.

 

Sehun realizes he was fully . Unfamiliar hands suddenly wrapped him. Sehun was filled with too much confusion and bewilderment. He turns to face the unknown undressed boy behind him.

 

"Good morning, baby. Last night was amazing," the boy greets Sehun as he smirks.

 

"WHAT THE , TAO?!" Sehun blurted out as he pushes away his boss, making a strong force to let the other fall down.

 

Sehun quickly got off from the bed, blankets wrapped around his pelvis.

 

"What the are you doing here?! And why the hell are we both ?!" Sehun growls as he points at Tao, filled with anger.

 

"Baby, you were drunk last night. But I know you too had fun. It was heaven for goodness sake! In fact, it’s you who didn’t want to stop, nevertheless, you suddenly fainted," Tao says as he finishes it with a grin.

 

Tao approaches Sehun as he exposes everything of him, making the silver-haired boy cornered,

 

"So while you’re out, I just had a little more fun with you all throughout the night and damn hnnngg that felt paradise." Tao murmurs while he walks his flawless fingers onto Sehun’s bold broad chest until he stopped with Sehun’s neck.

 

Tao nibbled Sehun’s ears as he whispered, “He already left you, darling. You need to move on,”

 

Tao finally crashes his lips onto Sehun’s pale neck, making Sehun quiver. “I’ll help you,” Tao added as he kisses Sehun’s soft lips until they land onto the bed again.

 

Sehun knows well Tao was right. His life doesn’t end with just a boy.

 

Sehun lets himself be invaded by Tao. He ignored all the hickeys and tongues his body. He responded with every kiss, but with just pure lust.

 

He lets Tao touch everything in him, he gives his all to Tao without any hesitation.

 

This time, he’s not drunk. He doesn’t think it was still Luhan, but it was Tao, his boss. He is fully awake to take the other path, finally forgetting Luhan, and starting to move on.