Chapter 1

Until Heavens


Luhan was cracking eggs on a pan when warm soft hands suddenly wrapped his porcelain body. A peck on a cheek from Sehun greeted his morning.

 

"I love you, baby," Sehun puts his fine chin on top of the older's shoulders. Luhan smiles, "I love you, too." It was just that, and it completed their day.

 

Luhan prepared breakfast along with a sunny side egg used as the eyes and bacon as its nose and mouth, "You like it?" Luhan asks as he sat down in front of the taller silver-haired boy. "Always." Sehun replies and started to eat his morning meal, face filled with happiness and felicity.

 

It was already past 8 o'clock and Sehun needs to go to work. Luhan tightens the younger's tie as he put onto the younger his dark leathered coat, "Be careful, okay? Do your best!" Luhan squeals as he hugs the taller lad. Sehun beams and without any hesitation, kissed the smaller boy chastely as it deepens for almost a minute.

 

Sehun finally waves goodbye and started the engine. Luhan made his way to the gate and continuously eyed the younger while giving him a precious smile that can melt his boyfriend to work. 

 

As Luhan got back to their home, everything went dull, way far from what happened awhile ago. Earlier looked like some kind of a fairytale dream that he thinks is impossible in reality. He called 'him',

 

"Let's meet in the cafè, okay?"

 


 

"I'm home, baby!" Sehun hollers as he opens the door. Silence and somehow emptiness covered the whole home. Sehun calls out Luhan repeatedly while he checks on every part of the house — through the kitchen, their room, bathroom. But he ended up in the rooftop, seeing Luhan alone and lonely.

 

"Why are you here, baby?" Sehun blurted with pure bewilderment written on his face. Luhan turned to face him and greeted him with a warm hug. 

 

They weren't speaking, it was in complete silence. It wasn't the awkward type of muteness, but the sweetest silence both of them had always wanted with only sways of the tree branches and busy streets down were heard.

 

They stayed like that for a minute; Luhan burying himself on the younger's broad chest while Sehun returns the favor back, putting his chin on top of the smaller boy's head, smiling blissfully as he gave a soft peck on Luhan's hair.

 

"I love you so much, it's been a year and it still feels like it was just yesterday," Sehun says filled with too much adoration and admiration to the older blonde.

 

"Happy Anniversary, baby," Luhan utters as he turns on the remote he got from his pocket and gestures the other side of the rooftop. 

 

Lights filled the place with twinkling stars-like sparks everywhere. There was a fine table set in the middle with candlelights all around.

 

It was extravagantly magical like how fairytales ends with happily ever afters, like how we imagined what heaven felt like above,

 

and like how Luhan finally answered his sweetest 'yes' to the taller skinny lad on this same day last year, Sehun thought. 

 

It was perfect; everything was perfect for the both of them that it feels like its going endlessly and eternally. 

 

"Let's go?" Luhan turns to Sehun, beaming at him preciously. Sehun quite teared up, it was their first anniversary. And Luhan prepared this kind of celebration just for him.

 

Luhan lead the younger to sit while he gets their dinner on the other room, making sure it's still fresh.

 

He placed the milky carbonara and an orange juice in front of Sehun's side and placed a spaghetti and a strawberry juice in front of his. 

 

"You really know how much we're too different," Sehun chuckles as he took his first bite. Sehun swears this was Luhan's cooking, and its still the same; it was awfully delicious as hell.

 

The night went on with just them talking about random stuff. Luhan started to discuss his new job as a barista on a cafè just blocks away from their home in front of a bubble tea store. Sehun, as expected was happy, knowing his boyfriend had the chance to experience his first ever job since he graduated college.

 

Luhan never liked being a lawyer even though he took law as his course. It was his parents' choice actually. But he couldn't deny his family's decisions when he went to college without hesitation coming from them even though they were in the peak of being broke.

 

He likes bubble teas as well as coffees. He wanted to stand a shop for the both of it, which he thinks is completely possible. But first, he has to try to make at least one of the two.

 

And he chose a coffee shop just in front of Sehun's favorite bubble tea store to start his working days. 

 

Sehun's work was being an employee of the supplication of a japanese character's merchandises and stuff; Hello Kitty. He was a part of being a designer of it's new commodities and wares customers buy from different branches of Sanrio.

 

He wanted to be a designer, and he had it. He even chose his girly unstraight boyfriend's favorite cartoon as his job for the sake of giving Luhan Hello Kitty plushies almost every week from work. 

 


 

A/N: is it a good start or uggghh ill try my best okay fighting sweg lol :---)