Chapter 2.1 Sun and Moon

WHEN I SEE YOU


It's raining, it's pouring...
A black sky is falling...
It's cold tonight...
 
Kim Jaejoong stares at his phone. He doesn't know how many times he dialed his number. He just couldn't get the guts to call him. Suddenly, Heechul appeared and pressed the call button.

"Yah! What are you doing??" Jaejoong shouted at Heechul. He moved away from him and stared at his phone's screen. His already big eyes became bigger when the other line appears to have answered the call.

"Hello?" said the voice from the other line.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. "It's me.."


You gave me your answer...
Good bye...
Now I'm all on my own tonight...

------------------------------------------------------------

"He's still mad." Jaejoong sighed.

"That's what you get for being a walking . Hahahaha!" Heechul laughed at jae.

"It's just for work. Why can't he understand that?" jaejoong said defensively.

"Well, he stopped showing his abs because you told him no to." Heechul answered.

"He stopped showing it not because of me but because he has no abs to show." Jaejoong said, pouting.

"It's still you're fault, remember? You always cook delicious food for them and made me your personal delivery boy. You won't even pay me." Heechul complained. Then he continue, "Now Jung Yunho is having a hard time getting back his hot abs and you dare question why he's angry at you?"

"Well he doesn't need to get it back. I still find him hot with his clothes on. Plus, i love cuddling with that belly." Jae insisted.

"Easy for you to say.You know how pressured he is now. Then there is the three of you talking about TVXQ in your concerts. " Heechul still argue.

"Yes, I know that. It's just...it's been what, two months? And we missed them. SM!"

Heechul coughed. "I'll be going. Try calling him again. Understand his situation ne? He's stressed out with that on-going drama and SM Town. I don't think he is getting the rest he deserves."

"Arasso.. but could you tell him not to change his phone number? It's irritating."

"From a delivery boy to a messenger? What the hell Kim Jaejoong! I'm a member of Super Junior! Tell him that yourself! I'm going. Ciao!" With that Heechul hurriedly went outside Jae's apartment before he becomes Kim Jaejoong's janitor.

------------------------------------------------------------

And when the big wheel starts to spin...
You can never know the odds...
If you don't play you'll never win...

Jaejoong knows he is being insensitive. He's been tracking Yunho's activities for the last months that he's been ignoring him with the help of their common friends. He understands that he is at fault, but it irritates him that Yunho keeps on changing his number just to avoid him. Well, not for long. He's been putting up with this sullen attitude of his. He also know that he's busy but two months is too much. He misses him so much. Jaejoong gets his key and went to his "disguise" car at the building's basement. He should hurry. He can't waste another minute.

Hehe..You can't avoid me for a long time. You gave me a duplicate of all your keys remember? Jaejoong grinned to himself as he drove his way to Yunho's apartment.

Jung Yunho.

Be ready.

Kim Jaejoong is coming!

------------------------------------------------------------

We were in heaven you and I
When I lay with you and close my eyes
Our fingers touch the sky


Jaeoong inserts the key to Yunho's apartment. He knows he just got home from filming The Night Watchmen. Well, one of his sources told him. Jaejoong realized that Yunho haven't lock his door.

"Aish, that oldie! He forgot to lock his door again. What if some sasaeng happens to be here?" Jaejoong whispered as he open the door then closes it making sure that it is locked. He walked towards Yunho's bedroom but then his eye caught a figure laying on the sofa. Jaejoong stopped walking and realized that it was Yunho.

"That jerk. Doesn't even know the difference between a bed and a sofa!". Jaejoong hissed as he silently walked towards the sleeping Yunho.

The light coming from the moon outside the window shows Yunho's tired expression. Jaejoong felt guilty. And here he is, planning to start a fight when the subject of his anger is now laying on the sofa, exhausted, unaware of what is happening around him.

Jaejoong went to the bedroom to get some blankets and pillow. Back to the living room, he watched Yunho's sleeping form while putting the blankets on him. He layed beside Yunho, shared the blanket with him and hugged him tight.
"We will talk tomorrow once you wake up, ne?" Jaejoong whispers then kissed Yunho briefly on the lips before closing his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm.." Yunho opened his eyes as he smells something really delicious. He smiled. He had a really beautiful dream last night. In his dream, he woke up with the one he missed so much in his arms. What a beautiful sight. It's been a long time since he saw him. But he's still mad at him. Then his stomach grumbles. "Aish...what time is it?". He reached for his phone on the table. His eyes turned big as he saw the time. It's already 10 o clock in the morning!! He remembered setting it to 6 A.M. because he and Changmin have to pratice at 9 A.M. for SM Town. Yunho gathers his thought as he heard someone singing. His eyes darted towards the kitchen. ! He stood up and walked to where the voice is coming from.

"What are you doing here?"

Jaejoong stopped what he was doing and looked at him with that stupid smile on his oh so beautiful face. "Oh, you're awake? Come eat your breakfast. The soup will be ready in 5 minutes. Here's you coffee." Jaejoong put the mug on the table. "It's hot, be careful."

Yunho looked aghast. Why is Kim Jaejoong acting and smiling like nothing is wrong? But then he sits on the stool and stare at so many delectable foods on the table. His mouth waters.

"Soup's ready." Jaejoong put it on front of Yunho. "Taste it first. It's delicious." He smiled again. , Stop smiling!

"Of course it is." Yunho said as he glared at Jaejoong. He's really hungry so he will release his anger later. He needs energy to figh with the Kim Jaejoong. He blew on the soup. He held the whole bowl as he starts sipping the soup.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong smiled to himself. Jung Yunho, you will taste Kim Jaejoong's wrath first. He woke up so early because of that damn alarm so he turned it off. He called Changmin to tell him not to wait for Yunho. He watch as Yunho swallows the soup, turning really red because of restraining himself from vomitting the soup. He stare daggers at Jaejoong who is grinning wickedly at him. 

"What? You don't like it? " Jaejoong asked. "They said that when you cook, you should pour all your feelings for that person you are cooking for so that they will like it. I pour every emotions in my body to make that special soup."

"I like it very much. I think I'm already full. Thank you!" With that, Yunho stood up and and exits the kitchen. Jaejoong followed him.

"Just where do you think you're going? We will talk, NOW!!" Jaejoong shouted at Yunho's back.

"There's nothing to talk about. And I'm busy. If you'll excuse me, I'm already late for my appointment." Yunho said icily as he went to the bathroom to take a bath before going to SM Ent.

Jaejoong wants to cry but he stopped himself. His tears won't help. He followed Yunho to the shower. He stopped Yunho from closing the door by blocking it with his right arm. Jaejoong turns whiter than he already is because of the pain he felt. Yunho was surprised by Jaejoong's sudden action.

"Yah! Why did you do that?". He hurriedly took Jaejoong to sit on his bed to check his arms. "Wait for me. I'll just change my clothes and  we'll go to the nearest hospital."

"No we won't! We'll stay here!" Jaejoong shouts at Yunho with tears already flowing down his cheeks.

"Jaejoongie please? Don't be like this. Your hurt." Yunho pleaded.

"No!" Jaejoong cried even more. Yunho just called him Jaejoongie and he really missed it. Plus, the physical pain he's experiencing now is really something to cry about. "We will talk first! We'll end all this bull now!"

Yunho sighed, "Ok, but promise me you'll see a doctor after this."

Jaejoong smiled and nodded in agreement. "Promise."


I'm sorry baby...
You were the sun and moon to me...
I'll never get over you, you'll never get over me...


(To be continued..)