Chapter 1 - Who Are You?

WHEN I SEE YOU

When: August 9, 2014 beginning of "The Return of the King" concert tour

Where: Jamsil Stadium, Seoul

Yoochun stares at his own reflection. This is enough for him. He doesn't really like grooming himself too much like he used to when he was younger. Even if everyone is encouraging him to dye his hair, he wouldn't do it. The dandy boy in him is now gone. He's really bored with his life. Nothing is new. If not for his acting career and JYJ's activities, he doesn't know what to do anymore. Something is lacking in his life. Yoochun sighed. If only he know what it is.

As he took another glimpse of himself in the mirror, his eyes caught something. No, not something but someone. A girl? He shakes his head and rubs his eyes. She's definitely not one of the staffs. He knew everyone. The girl keept looking at him. He got nervous. A sasaeng? He looked around him. Everyone is busy. Even Jaejoong and Junsu. Nobody noticed the girl except for him. When he looked again, the girl is already gone. He laughed at himself, "Maybe I'm just imagining things."

"Okay guys. We're starting!". One of the producers shouted.

JYJ headed to the stage. Yoochun momentarily forgets about the girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------

JYJ After Concert Party...

Pop! The wine spurts everywhere. JYJ and the whole staff are celebrating the success of the first day.

"Congratulations everyone! I hope this won't be the last successful concert! Job well done!". Baek Chang Joo raised his wine glass. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Everyone shouted.

Yoochun gulped down what must have been his 10th glass if not more for that night. Junsu worriedly looked at him then at Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong Hyung, stop him. All he does is drinking ever since we got here. He's not even talking to anyone. Just smiling. You think he has a problem?" Junsu asked.

Jaejoong took a glance at Yoochun. He noticed it too. But he know his soulmate. "He'll spill it if he can't take it anymore. For now just let him be Junsu-yah. Here, try this. It's really good." Jae handed Junsu a glass of red wine.

"No way! I'm contented with my orange juice!".

"Yah..you're too old for juices. Come on!" Jaejoong insisted, laughing at Junsu's facial expression.

"Hyung you're drunk! Yah! Stop it!." Junsu whined.

Yoochun look at his two members, smiling to himself. The girl from earlier still bothers him. He couldn't forget her face. Plus his "nothing new" life is starting to take a toll on him. He's really glad these two are here. He also missed the other two out there.

"Jaejoong-ah, Junsu-yah..." Yoochun called them.

Jaejoong immediately stop playing with Junsu and look attentively at Yoochun.

"I miss those two. I want to see them" Yoochun suddenly said.

Junsu and Jaejoong looked at each other.

"I miss them too. I'll try to find a way." Jaejoong said. "But let's get you home first. You're drunk!"

Yoochun and Junsu smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Park's Residence..

After finishing the soup his mother made for his hangover, Yoochun went to his bedroom to change his clothes. He was dead tired but he needs to freshen up before going to sleep so he went to his bathroom. But before entering the shower, Yoochun got the shock of his life because he saw her again! That girl earlier! She's standing beside the lavatory. Staring at her. Yoochun couldn't move an inch.

"Help me..." said the girl.

She just said something, didn't she? She actually talked! Yoochun couldn't do anything but stare wide-eyed at the girl. "Wh-who...." The only word Yoochun can say before collapsing on the bathroom floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Still at Park's Residence..Yoochun's bathroom

She didn't know what to do. She can't even touch him.

"Oh my God. I scared him. He's not hurt, isn't he?". The girl can't do anything but stare at Yoochun's unmoving body. Whishing she can touch him just to check if he's not hurt.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Yoochun slowly open his eyes. Upon seeing the girl's face, he hurriedly move from the girl. His face, full of horror.

"Yah! Wh-who are you?!Why are you here! Are you a sasaeng?" Yoochun said while pointing at the girl.

"Sasaeng? What is that? By the way, are you okay?"  The girl asked. She went near him to check if he's really okay, forgetting that she's like a ghost, that she can't touch him.

"Get away from me!". In addition to Yoochun's horror, when he tried to shove the girl's hand away from him, his hand just passed through the girl's hand. "J-just what are you? Ghost!!"

"Yah! I'm not a ghost! Shut up!". The girl shouted.

"A talking ghost. Mother of God. Help me." Yoochun couldn't move from his place. He was really scared.

"I'm not a ghost okay? I don't even know who or what I am." With that, the girl started crying.

Seeing the girl cry, all the fear vanished from Yoochun. He sat up straight, facing the girl. "You're really not a ghost?" he asked. The girl shook her head. "Then what are you? What are you doing here?".

"I don't know...I really don't. Help me please." the girl cried.