Scared

UNthinkable

 

Ever since Haruhi got home the twins have been acting strange and Haruhi felt a weird feeling.

"Haruhi." The twins said in union."

Haruhi looked at the twins and smiled.

"What is it?

"Nothing." Both replied."

"EH!

"Haruhi, where were you at school today? Hikaru asked."

"We didn't see you." Kaoru asked."

"Um, um…well I didn't see you guys either." Haruhi said nervously.

"But Haruhi your in our class." The twins said in union.

The twins had more plans in mind. The twins had gone out for the day and Haruhi was left alone at home. Haruhi looked out the window and saw the dark cloud which made her very scared. She quickly ran toward her room to the closet and shut the closet door. A loud thunder and lighter made her so frighten.

Kaoru had arrived home before Hikaru. Kaoru notice it was so quiet, too quiet.

"Haruhi." He called out.

He suddenly heard a scream. He ran toward to the direction it was coming from. He ran toward Haruhi's room.

"Haruhi." Are you in here? He called.

Kaoru heard Haruhi crying. He followed it to the closet and opened it. He saw Haruhi crying.

"Don't be afraid." He took out some ear plugs and put it on her then she jumped toward him and hugged him then her fake hair fell off. Hikaru had arrived and saw everything.

"I guess we will need to look after her very closely.

The next day Haruhi was already up and she had made breakfast for everybody. The twins smelled the food and hurried downstairs but they notice something different. A girl with long brown hair was cooking instead a short hair boy.

"Haruhi." They yelled in union

"Um….since both you two know I'm a girl there no need to hide it anymore."She smiled. The smiled took the twins so deep that it made them blush.

"Kaoru, I guess our plan didn't go as plan."

"Hikaru, your right but we got something more interesting.

"What plan? Haruhi asked?

"Nothing." The twins said in union.