A Girl

UNthinkable

 

"Finally we are home." Hikaru shouted out when his bother and him arrived at the airport. Suddenly Hikaru phone vibrate so he looked and saw a message from mom both of them looked."

Boys I wont be around for a couple of months because of some bussiness with my work so you'll be at the manor without me also there is a renter staying there. She will be going to the same high school as you. Also be nice to her.

Love Mom

"A girl is staying at the manor." Both said in union.

They arrived at home. It was like it always was then they saw someone coming out of the room. They looked at the person confused.

"Ah, you two must be Miss Hitachiin's sons."

"It's a boy." They shouted."

" I'm Fujioka Haruhi." Sorry but im in a hurry with that Haruhi ran out the door.

"Mom lied that a guy not a girl." Kaoru whined.

"Mom doesn't seem to know the differenace with guys or girls." Hikaru said.

So they thought I was a guy." Haruhi laughed." Its better this way….good think I wore this wig so I don't have to deal with any problems but I didn't think her sons were twins.

Later that evening Haruhi came to the manor and saw that the twins looked tired.

"Um, is something wrong." Haruhi asked."

"We're hungry." Both said in union.

Haruhi giggled

Haruhi went into the kitchen and started making some chicken curry and then she placed the food on the kitchen table. The boys were so hungry that they ate the food so fast.

"You're a good cook." Hikaru smiled."

"I didn't think a guy would know how to cook." Koaru looked amazed at the food.

"By the way, you two never told me your names." Haruhi asked."

"Im Hikaru." Hikaru said."

"And Im Kaoru." Kaoru said."

"And we are twins." They said in union.

"Hehe, I know you two are twins." Haruhi said."

"Oh, You do, how?

Haruhi looked at the boys in how stupid they are.

The next day the twins woke up and saw breakfast was ready but there was no sign of haruhi.

"Guess, he left early."

The twins headed to school. Everybody were so happy the twins were back to school after being away for a year. They were the most popular boys in school back then and they still are. Haruhi arrived in class and notice that the twins were in her class but good thing they don't recongize her because she was looking like a girl now.

WHY? Why are they sitting besides me? Stupid class seating!

At lunchtime Haruhi was taking her boxlunch out when suddenly she heard the twins and their stupid fangirls coming in the class and sitting and talking.

"On our trip kaoru almost sliped and fell but luckily I was there to catch him."

"Hikaru, your so mean."

"Kaoru, I just wanted to tell everybody this story because you were so cute.

Hikaru held onto Koaru

The fangirls watched them in amazed.

What is this? What are they trying to do? Haruhi thought annoyed.

Haruhi got of her seat and left the room.

"I guess I'll go eat my lunch else where.

"How come we havent seen Haruhi? Hikaru wondered.

"Do you mean Fujioka Haruhi? The girls asked.

"Yess.." both said in union.

"She was just here a moment ago.

"Ehhh."

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other and an evil smiled went to their face.

"Kaoru, Are you think what im think?

"Yes I am , Hikaru."