Love In San Francisco

Love In San Francisco (Sequel to Love In Seoul)

Chapter 5

 

"Sun." Byunghun banged on Sunny’s bedroom door, "Open up."

 

"No!" Sunny yelled, "I don't want to talk to you so go away!"

 

Sunny buried herself in her blankets. Sunny didn't know what she was doing to deserve this kind of punishment, "If I can't have Yunho then I don't want to see them together!" Sunny cried, & then she stopped. An idea popped into her head. Sunny knew what she was going to do tomorrow morning at school & that is to separate the love birds. She smiled to herself. With a different idea in mind, Sunny went back to sleep.

 

Tiffany got to school early as always but was surprised to see Sunny was even earlier than she was. Sunny walked out of the office with a smile on her face.

 

“Hey Tiffany.” Sunny said, smiling sweetly, “I told you I’m going to separate you two.” Sunny let out a laugh & walked away.

 

“What she is planning this time?” Tiffany asked herself, as she started to panicked.

 

Just then, the principal came out & went straight to the point as he saw that there wasn’t any students yet, “Tiffany, as you know the law in this school, no teacher is supposed to date any of the students so I would have to fire Yunho & find a replacement for him.”

 

“So, that is what Sunny was planning.” Tiffany let out a laugh.

 

Tiffany left to the classroom Yunho was supposed to be in, leaving the principal who was still wondering why she wasn’t upset.

 

“Hey Yunho Oppa.”

 

“Hi Tiffany.” Yunho said, looking up from his marking as Tiffany walked towards him.

 

“Guess what?” Tiffany said.

 

“What?” Yunho asked.

 

“You got fired.” Tiffany said, sounding very happy.

 

“Good.” Yunho said, sounding happy, too.

 

“What are you so happy about?” Tiffany & Yunho asked each other in unison.

 

“Well, I would have to quit any way because I have to go back to Korea to shoot a new drama.” Yunho told his side of the story.

 

“That’s good because when you are here, I don’t have time do anything.” Tiffany said, smiling “It’s good for you to leave me for a while so I can actually do some stuff.”

 

“You won’t miss me?” Yunho teased.

 

“Of course, I would but we can’t be with each other everyday.” Tiffany explained, smiling “& don’t forget, you are a celebrity after all.”

 

“Who would forget?” Yunho laughed.

 

All of a sudden, Sunny stormed in, looking shocked & surprises to see Tiffany & Yunho laughing, “Why are you guys so happy about? You are supposed to be mad or sad.”

 

Yunho stood up from his chair & went up to Sunny, putting his hands on her shoulders, “Listen Sunny.” Sunny was shocked with what Yunho did, “What?”

 

“I love Tiffany & you can’t change anything about that.” Yunho smiled, “You are a great girl & will find the right person one day.”

 

“You think so?” Sunny asked.

 

“I know so.” Yunho firmly said.

 

“Can’t we be friends now & forget everything that has happened?” Tiffany asked hopefully.

 

“Even with all the things I did to you?” Sunny asked.

 

“I know your jealousy just blinded you but it’s never too late to change.” Tiffany said, smiling sweetly at Sunny & stuck her hand out for a truce with the girl.

 

“I’m going to miss you every day.” Yunho said sadly.

 

“Me, too.” Tiffany said, as a single tear rolled down her cheeks..

 

Yunho wiped the tear away with his hands, “I will email you everyday.”

 

“I will be waiting for them everyday.” Tiffany hugged Yunho tightly, not wanting to let go of him but she knows she will have to sooner or later, “It’s time for you to go now.”

 

Before leaving, Yunho took one last glance Tiffany & started to leave but he couldn’t resist doing something else that he wants to do for so long, he came back & kissed Tiffany passionately.

 

Tiffany stood by the window, watching the plane she knew Yunho was in, fly off while mumbling to herself, “Don’t worry Oppa, because we will be together again. Forever.”


Like what Tiffany said to herself while watching Yunho go back to Korea eight years ago, she went back to where her heart was after she graduated from Seoul National University & got married to her prince charming. With the help of her husband, Yunho, Tiffany became one of the most successful Korean singer at that time. For Jeongsu & Luna, they also got married & had a three year old daughter who they name Tiffany because it was because of her that they were able to find love in each other. As for Sunny, she still didn’t have a guy of her dreams yet until she met Shim Changmin.

 

A/N: i hope the ending is to your guys liking & i do hope i don't disappoint @simplicitygirl for making it so short :)

stay tuned to my new upcoming fanfic starring tiffany hwang & kim jaejoong <3