Love In San Francisco

Love In San Francisco (Sequel to Love In Seoul)

Chapter 3

 

"What should I do?" Sunny said to herself.

 

Just then, her brother, Lee Byunghun came in.

 

"What's with the long face?" Byunghun asked Sunny.

 

"Nothing." Sunny sighed.

 

"You can tell me anything, you know." Byunghun said, wanting to help his little sister.

 

"Okay, but you have to promise me that what I do ask of you, you will do it with no complaints." Sunny said, thinking of another plan.

 

"Okay." Byunghun couldn't see the harm of promising. It might not be that bad.

 

"I want you to Tiffany." Sunny said, smiling in an evil way.

 

"No way." Byunghun didn't think his sister was that sick minded, "Why do you want to harm Tiffany? She's so nice."

 

"She has my guy!" Sunny said angrily.

 

"How can she take your guy away from you when I heard from Luna’s brother that they were dating since she went to Korea?" Byunghun asked.

 

"Whatever." Sunny didn't care, "You already made a promise & you have to keep it."

 

"But..." & then, Byunghun stopped himself. He thought maybe he could trick Sunny but how?

 

"But what?!" Sunny demanded.

 

"Nothing. Okay, I will do it."

 

"Good." Sunny smiled evilly.

 

Since it was the weekend, Luna had nothing to do. She knew Tiffany must have gone out with Yunho by now so she didn't bother to ask Tiffany to go shopping with her. Luna lay down on her bed, just thinking about stuff.

 

‘I wonder if Jeongsu likes me?’ Luna suddenly thought to herself.

 

Luna slapped herself, ‘Why am I thinking about him? I know he's cool & everything but can't I get a grip?" Luna thought out loud, "I mean, he's almost like Tiffany’s ex. I bet he still likes Tiffany anyway." Luna sighed, “There's no way that he would like someone like me." Luna decided to go shopping by herself since she had nothing to do.

 

Meanwhile, Jeongsu was bored at home with nothing to do but watch tv. Actually, he wasn't paying attention to the show at all. He was thinking about Luna. When he first saw her, he knew he had already like her. He never got the nerve to tell her his true feelings & ended up liking Tiffany instead. Now, he knows that Luna might like him too, which made him happy but he was worried that maybe Luna might have been playing around. Wanting to clear his thoughts, he decided to go out for some fresh air.

 

Luna took the bus to COEX mall & arrived there around five minutes. She went inside every store to looked at the clothes but there was nothing she wanted. Luna decided to go to the convention center to play some games. When Jeongsu got to the convention center, he saw Luna playing DDR when looking around.

 

"Hey Luna, what’s up?" Jeongsu greeted, while he inserted a dollar.

 

"Bored." Luna sighed.

 

"Me, too." Jeongsu said, getting onto the DDR next to Luna & started dancing, "Hey, you are a pretty good dancer.”

 

"Thanks, you too." Luna smiled.

 

"Thanks." Jeongsu smiled back, "Want to hang out with me since we are both alone?"

 

"Sure." Luna agreed, "But let's eat first."

 

"Okay." Jeongsu said.

 

After they ate, they went looking around inside the music store. Luna decided to look at the Korean cd to see why Tiffany likes Korean music so much. Luna wanted to try buying a cd so she bought one of Shinee’s cd. Later on, they went around the mall together to check out all the other stores, took pictures together in the photo booth & then decide to go home since it was three already.

 

"Uh...Luna." Jeongu said nervously, as he wanted to ask her out.

 

"What is it?" Luna asked.

 

Jeongsu took in a deep breath before asking, "Would you like to go eat japanese food with me at Irodori?"

"Sure." Luna said happily.

 

"Great." Jeongsu was relieved, "I will pick you up at eight okay?"

 

"Okay." Luna answered, "How about if we both wear kimonos since I have always wanted to try wearing one while going out to eat at a japanese restaurant?"

 

"Sure, that will be cool." Jeongsu was excited.

 

“I will see you later at eight then.” Luna said, smiling.

 

"Okay. Bye." Jeongsu smiled smile.

 

While Luna was leaving, she could swear she heard someone shouting for joy but she didn't bother to turned around & look.

 

Jeongsu rang the doorbell nervously. This was actually his first date with a girl. The door opened & there stood Luna in a purple bird print kimono. Jeongsu was so shocked to see Luna so pretty & cute.

 

"Can we go now?" Luna laughed at Jeongsu’s expression.

 

"Yeah, sure." Jeongsu said, coming back to reality.

 

It only took them eight minutes to get there which was pretty fast. It was good that Jeongsu made reservations or they would have to wait because the restaurant was so crowded when they got there.

 

"What would you like to eat?" The waiter asked them.

 

"I will have tempura & sushi with cooked fish." Luna told the waiter.

 

"What would you like, sir?" The waiter asked Jeongsu.

 

"I would like the same thing, thank you." Jeongsu said, handing the menu back to the waiter.

 

"So, how do you like it so far?" Jeongsu asked.

 

"Great." Luna commented.

 

"You like very nice today." Jeongsu complimented.

 

"You do, too." Luna smiled.

 

Thirty minutes later, the waiter brought in the food. It was a good meal & both of them enjoyed it. After eating, they decided to leave so when Luna got up, she accidentally tripped but luckily, Jeongsu caught her in time. Jeongsu’s arms were around Luna's tiny waist, making them nervous & scared but somehow, Jeongsu had the nerve to say something first.

 

"I really like you, you know?" Jeongsu said, still holding onto Luna.

 

"You do?" Luna asked, surprised "Don't you still like Tiffany?"

 

"I guess I'm over Tiffany a long time ago but wouldn't admit it to myself or anyone." Jeongsu said, "Now, I know that I like you but do you like me?"


"Of course, I like you." Luna grinned, "I didn’t tell you because I was afraid you might still like Tiff." Jeongsu covered Luna’s thick red lips with two long, slender fingers, to tell her to stop. Once he knows that Luna wouldn’t continue talking, he remove his finger from her lips & replace it with his heart-shaped lips, shocking her but she happily reply back to his kisses.