Chapter 3

The Story of Us

"You guys know each other? Since when?" Victoria's grandmother asked. Nichkhun and Victoria slightly smiled. Both thought back to the first meeting, it was just hours ago. Now both of their grandma's know each other. Could it be fate calling them? 

"New, actually we just meet couple of hours ago. We just met today." Victoria answered with a grin. Both of their grandmas, we're smiling so happily. The old ladies smiled at each other and it was looking like that they were telling each other things. 

"Ahh. So you guys just recently met? Am I right?" Nichkhun's grandmother confirmed with the two, Victoria and Nichkhun nodded as a confirmation to the question. 

"That's great. You guys can get along! Maybe even date. Oh I want to see that!!" Victoria's grandma said cheerily. This made Victoria blush, and Nichkhun's ears turned red. The grandma's just laughed it off. Nichkhun and Victoria suddenly felt awkward.

"Qian, introduce Nichkhun to your friends as well. Hang out, talk to one another. Get to know each other. Okay?" Victoria's grandma said, Victoria nodded and brought Nichkhun to where Amber, Sulli and Luna were at. As they walked to there, they talked to each other and known more about each other. 

"Qian? Is that some nickname of yours? It's pretty." Nichkhun asked as he smiled. 

"It's actually part of my name. Well my Chinese name. In Chinese 'Qian' means red. So my whole Chinese name is Song Qian. While others know me as Victoria. Victoria Song." Victoria replied, Nichkhun nodded as she was talking. Nichkhun thought he can call her 'Qian' if they are going to close. Nichkhun anticapted it. 

"Oh. There they are. Come on, I'm going to introduce them to you." Victoria said as she spotted them, Victoria grabbed in Nichkhun's wrist and pulled him towards the three girls who were sitting down. 

"Oh. Unnie!! Over here!" Sulli yelled out

 " Guys, this is Nichkhun. Nichkhun, this is Sulli, Amber, and Luna." Victoria said as she pointed to each them. Nichkhun bowed and said his greetings. 

"How did you and Victoria unnie met?" Luna curiously asked Nichkhun

"Actually we've just met today. At the bakery. Funny encounter." Nichkhun replied, the three girls looked a it suprised. Victoria laughed at their reactions. Nichkhun smiled.

"As I was leaving, I tried opening the door, but Nichkhun opened it, causing me to loose my balance. One of the coffees I ordered spilled onto his shirt." Victoria continued the story of their first meeting.Amber, Sulli and Luna laughed. 

"Unnie you did that?" Luna asked while giggling. Victoria shyly nodded

"Wae?" Victoria asked 

"Nothing. Would it be alright, if we call you Oppa?" Sulli asked Nichkhun, Nichkhun smiled and agreed to it. 

"Oppa, you know that Unnie can be clumsily. Be watch out for that" Amber said with a mischievous smiled, Nichkhun laughed a bit.

"I can tell." Nichkhun said with a laugh. Victoria just glared at them

"Ay, Unnie cheer up." Luna said 

=====================

"Everyone, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for coming to this little celebration of mine. I'm really happy that all of you can make it. Also, thanks to my very sweet Granddaughter, Victoria for putting this small celebration as we'll as the food she prepared for us. To not keep you waiting any longer, let's eat!" Victoria's grandma said, the guest clapped and went to get food.

"You're grand mother is really nice. If you don't mind, where are your parents?" Nichkhun asked. Victoria sighed. Nichkhun felt that something is wrong but he didn't want to interfere with it.

"They're on a business trip. They couldn't attend. It's alright though, my grandma knows that they're busy." Victoria replied. Nichkhun noodled to her reply. Nichkhun thought that how come they're not here. It's an important event yet there not even here. 

"Come on, let's get food. You have to try my cooking. I personally cooked the foods." Victoria said as she got up and grabbed Nichkhun's wrist and pulled him towards the table of foods.