Chapter 1

The Story of Us

Author's note: Truthfully, this fanfic was just an idea, I wasn't sure on where to start. I had ideas on my mind but, putting it into words and into a chapter was hard. I have finally decided to update this fanfic. Please give lots of love to this fanfic! :) Your opinions, comments, upvotes, views and subscriptions are apperiaciated. Also please give love to the other fanfics. Thank you. Without a further of due, here's the very first chapter of 'The Story Of Us'. :) 

================================

Stories tell people the events, , problem and solution of something that occured or what not. There's stories that's filled with laughter, jokes yet there's stories filled saddness and tears.  People are usually fond of reading fiction, taking them to events that seem unreal and magical. It makes them read more to find out the next happening. It usually leaves them hanging. Stories often give you a different ending, endings are most likely filled with happiness yet there's endings of tears and sadness. 

Victoria always dreamt of a happy ending to her not so happy story. Her parents weren't always there as she grew up and being the only child she is, it made her feel more lonely. Victoria never really despised her parents. Victoria always thought to herself that they're working hard so she can have a better future and that they love her very much. When her parents were away, her grandma was always there. She mostly relied on her grandmother for advice, care, and love. Her grandmother always told her that stories are where magical things happen, it takes you away to a whole new place. Let's you explore new things. And that there's always a happy ending to it. 

With the thought of that, Victoria lived by it. Victoria told her herself that whatever happens, she will try to create a happy ending to her story. Growing up, Victoria tried to mke her childhood the best, she would always find ways to make herself happy and content with the things she has.  Now at age 24, Victoria was more open to her surroundings, open her heart more. 

As for Nichkhun, he also wanted to a happy ending to his story. His parents died when he was at very you age, not really feeling what love is from his parents. Ever since then, Nichkhun lived with his grandparents. His grandparents showed Nichkhun love and care that he didn't really felt before. Nichkhun was grateful for them, he couldn't possibly think a day without this grandparents. When Nichkhun was growing up, he wanted something better for himself and for his grandparents. Although they weren't as rich, they still hold onto each other and carried out. His grandmother always said to him that when he is older, he will find a good job and be successful and strive through the struggles and challenges. Now at age 25, he lived on and made that saying come true. 

=========================

"Miss Victoria, you have a meeting with a client today at 1:30. Do you want me to confirm it?" Victoria's secretary asked, Victoria told her secretary to come into her office and tell her what's her meeting and such for the day. Being the CEO of her own company, Victoria was busy enough. 

"Yes, confirm it. And can you reschedule the meetings I have for 4 in the afternoon today.  I can't attend any meetings that time because it Grandma's birthday and I want to spend time with her." Victoria replied, her secretary took a note of it.

"That will be all. Thank you, oh more thing, can you call the bakery and tell them that will personally pick up the cake at 3:30. Thank you." Victoria said, her secretary nodded and left. Victoria wanted to buy a cake for her Grandma and do a small celebration with her.

Once her work was done at the office, she headed to the cafe and met with client. As Victoria was waiting for the client to come, she was surfing the web for vacation houses. She wanted to spend her weekend there and also take her grandma with her. Suggesting that it's a little gift. 

Once the client arrived, they introduced each other and started to discuss business plans with each other. After about an hour of discussing, the meeting was done and Victoria left. Since it was barely 2:30, Victoria decided to kill time by going to the mall and shop. 

When 3:30 approached, Victoria went to the bakery and picked up the cake. She ordered a strawberry cake and red velvet cake and iced coffees. The server asked Victoria if she needs  help but Victoria insisted that she can carry it by herself, her being the 'Strongtoria' she is. 

As she was trying to open the door, someone opened the door a bit harsh, causing her to spill the coffe on the guy's shirt. Victoria immediately put the cakes down and the left over coffees down and helped the guy clean his shirt. 

"I'm sorry. How clumsy am I. I'm really sorry." Victoria said as she wiped the guy's shirt. The guy just smiled and helped her clean up. 

"It's alright miss. It was partially was my fault, I opened the door abit to harsh." The guy as they were wiping. vicptir smiled, once they were done, the guy introduced himself and apologized again.

"I'm sorry about that. Oh by the way, the name is Nichkhun. And you are?" Nichkhun asked

"Victoria. My name is Victoria. I should be the one saying sorry. Your shirt is stained." Victoria replied, Nichkhun chuckled.

"Oh don't mind it Victoria-sshi." Nichkhun said with a smile. 

"If you don't mind, I would like to treat you out, and let me replace the coffee." Nichkhun asked

"Gwenchana. It's fine. And sure, I would like that." Victoria said

"Here, this is my phone number. Text me when you're available and we'll go eat." Victor handed Nichkhun a piece of paper containing her phone number, Nichkhun gladly accepted it.

"I have to go Nichkhun-sshi. Sorry again." Victoria said as she bowed. She left and drove to her Grandma's house.