dul.

Marriage Without Love

"Long time no see, Son Wendy." Kyemi smirked. Wendy already curled up her hands into fists. "Babe, take Wendy to the washroom." Seulgi nodded as she pulled Wendy's hand. "Tell me, Jung Kyemi. What the do you want?" Sehun said ina monotone, trying to control his anger. "I want you, honey. I could give everything you want." The others just cringed and some of them or you could say Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun nearly threw up. 

"Everything? Really?" Sehun smirked. "Don't bother Wendy again. And one more, please stop following me." Sehun entered the shop, finding Wendy. "Wow." Kai clapped sarcasticly. Then, Wendy and Seulgi came out. Wendy's uniform looks worse and the colour spread. She glared at Kyemi and took her bag, walking out from the bubble tea shop. The others followed her and the beagles line waved at Kyemi while sticked their tounge out. "! You better watch out Son Wendy!" Kyemi stomped her feet in annoyance plus with embarassment.


As they arrived at the school's gate, they parted to their own vehicles. The boys with their motobikes and the girls with their cars (with a driver ofc). Except for Sehun and Wendy. "Ugh! Where's Mr. Kim!" Wendy shut off her phone as her driver didnt answered her calls. 

"Come on, let me give you a ride." Sehun stopped infront of Wendy. "You dont have a spare helmet. What if we got into an accid-" Sehun shoved a blue helmet to Wendy. "I got a spare everytime, you know if you wanted to ride with me." Sehun winks. Wendy rolled her eyes and tried to wear the helmet. 

"Here. Let me do it." Sehun buckled the helmet. Wendy didnt know why but she turned red due to Sehun's suddem action. Wendy ride the bike and practically trying to hide her red face. "I'm going fast so you better hug me tight." Wendy slowly hugged Sehun and the tight gradually getting stronger and tighter as Sehun increase the speed. As well as Wendy's scream.

"I swear ice cream. If you did that again, i'll chop your head off. And im not kidding." Wendy umbuckled the blue helmet and threw it to Sehun. "Welcome, chicken. Welcome." Wendy punched him at the arm due to the sarcasm. "THANK YOU for the ride and dont forget tomorrow. I'm going to be a strict teacher." Wendy winked and for some reasons, Sehun's heart started to beat faster. Sehun shooked off the thought 'Get your senses back Oh Sehun!'. "Hey ice cream, are you okay?" Wendy asked as she noticed Sehun's expression. "Ouh? Im okay ~" Wendy nodded. "Okay then ~ bye!" Wendy waved as she got inside. Sehun waved back and sped off to his house.


"Since tomorrow is holiday, what should I do this night?" Wendy tapped her chin. She dialled a number on her iphone. 'Hello?' "Ouh Seulgi ya! Are you free this night?" 'Tonight? Of course, babe. What's wrong?' "Come on, let's watch Annabelle." 'Sure! But you pick me up because my car broke down ugh.' "No problem, darling. Sharp 12, okay?" 'Sure!' Wendy hung up and got ready to date with her bae.

Wendy started her Audi R8 and drove out from the house. "Bye mom!" Her mom waved back at closed the gate.As soon as she leave her neighbourhood, her phone rang. She put her earpiece and answered the call. "Ouh yes ice cream, why are you calling me?" 'Why? Is it wrong to call my girlfriend?' Wendy hissed as she heard hard laughter at the other line. "Ouh shut up ice cream." 'Btw, where are you?' "On my way to Seulgi's house. We're gonna watch Annabelle. Why?" 'Annabelle? Ouh, nothing! Bye chicken!" Wendy frowned as Sehun suddenly hung up.

"Ya Kim Jongin, wanna do something fun tonight?" Sehun smirked as Jongin showed some interest. "Come to my place, I promise that it would be really fun." Sehun hung up and smirked, imagining what will happen.

Seulgi shut the door. "Ssup babe?" Seulgi tried to converse in English, making Wendy looked at with 'judging you' look. "Waeeeeee, i'm trying hard to improve my English okay." Seulgi pouted. "Don't use your aegyo to me Seul, it's not gonna work." Wendy stepped on the gas pedal and swiftly turned to right, making their way to the nearest cinema. "Fine!" Seulgi hugged her body and looked at the outside. "Ouh baby ~~ Don't sulk ~" Wendy poked Seulgi's side, making Seulgi flinched and ended up laughing. "Okay okay! Stop it!" Wendy stopped as Seulgi's face started to get redden. "Look at your face!" Wendy laughed until she cant breath. "Yaaah!" Seulgi smacked Wendy's arm.

"Your strength are no kidding. Really." Wendy rubbed her red arm. "Sorryyyy ~" Seulgi hugged Wendy's arm. "Ughh, fine!" Wendy speed-walked to the ticket booth, leaving Seulgi at the back. "I know you cant resist my aegyo!" Seulgi laughed as she ran to catch up Wendy. 

"5 minutes moreee" Wendy and Seulgi already stood at the entrance, with popcorn and coke in their each hands. "Finally!" Wendy and Seulgi walked to cinema 5 as the said number lighted up. "Only two of us?" Wendy asked as they settled down at the last row. The cinema was completely empty, except for the two. " I guess. It's better since we can scream as loud as we can, right?" Wendy nodded as she stuffed her face with popcorn. "Ouh ouh it's starting!" Seulgi excitedly shifted on her seat.  The cinema started to get darker and the movie officially start.

"They're inside cinema 5. Let's get the party started, shall we?" Sehun smirked and started to dress up as a ghost. "Oho, im excited!" Jongin already dressed up as a ghost. They already got the permission to go in the cinema from the management. "Come on, let's go!" Sehun and Kai walked side by side to the cinema. Sehun pushed the door slowly and found the two girls who were hugging each other. Sehun made a hand gesture, signalling that Kai should go in too. Both of them swiftly went in and hid behind the girls' seat.

The girls started to hug each other tighter as the were approaching. "1, 2, 3." Sehun counted and they screamed at the girls. Wendy and Seulgi's ear piercing scream exploded in the cinema. Sehun and Kai laughed their asses off and started to roll on the floor. Seulgi punched Kai but Kai ignored it and still laughing. Wendy who was closing her eyes shut, opened her eyes slowly and her eyes caught Sehun who was rolling on the floor, laughing. "I swear i'm going to beat the hell out of you!!!" Wendy exploded as she charged to Sehun, kicking and punching him. Kai and Sehun started to cool down. Both of them casually seat beside the girls and munched the popcorns. The girls ignored the two and pouted throughtout the whole movie.

"Come on! I already said sorry right?" Sehun nudged Wendy. Wendy ignored him and continue walked to her car. In the other hand, Seulgi already accept Kai's apology. Love is blind, heh. "Wendy babe! I'm going home with Kai, okay?" Seulgi shouted to Wendy. Wendy just nodded. Wendy threw her car's key to Sehun who were behind her. "You drive." Sehun rolled his eyes and unlocked the car. Sehun started the engine and drove to his house. "I'm sorry, Wendy." Wendy ignored him and looked at the window. Sehu carelessly turned his head to Wendy, didnt notice a car from the opposite direction drove in their lane.


a/n : Finally! I've updated! /pats myself/ kno- here is it, another sloppy chapter D: anyway, i hope you'll enjoy this. and one more thing, i didnt think i could update frequently bcs exam. but i'll try my best!!

special thanks to yellowpillow, Jacy_Ahio, Yvaine, peanadbutter and sone41 for the upvote o//

p/s : this isnt proofread cause im lazy oho