hana.

Marriage Without Love

"Wendy ah, would you be my girlfriend?" Infinite's visual, L or Kim Myungsoo uttered those six words with his killer smile and gaze, making Wendy stood like a statue, processing what did he just said. With bright smile, she said yes. Well, who will say no when a fcking handsome and popular idol proposed you? No one right? Heh. 

Okay, let's get back to the topic. Slowly, L's perfect lips coming closer to Wendy's. Wendy closed her eyes as she started imagining how handsome and cute would their son or daughter be. Suddenly, a pail of cold water greeted her lips. She startled and opened her eyes. Looking at Mrs. Son who is currently holding a 5 litre pail in her right hand with an unpleasant facial expression.

"Son Wendy! What are you dreaming of?! You nearly kissed me!" Her mom bursted out in anger. Wendy who was still half concious, jolted up as she reached her hello kitty alarm clock on the lamp table beside her king-sized bed. As soon as her sight got clearer, she sprinted towards bathroom like xlhr8.

"MOM. IT'S FREAKING 8 IN THE MORNING. WHY WONT YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Wendy shouted while slamming her bathroom's door. "I ALREADY WOKE YOU UP FOR THE NTH TIME. BLAME IT YOURSELF." Her mom shouted back from downstair, already making her way to make breakfast for her beloved daughter.

In 10 minutes, her usually one hour bath already done. Wendy grabbed her school uniform in her walk-in closet and wore it. She barely comb her hair while thinking of her lion like homeroom teacher. She grabbed her bag and ran downstair. She took a slice of sandwich and kissed her mom's cheek. "Bye mom!" She said as she ran to the car, her driver, Mr. Kim already waited her for about 30 minutes. "Wait! Your math book-" Mrs. Son just shaked her head as the car already leave the garage of the mansion.


"I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead." Wendy muttered as she speed-walking through the corridor. She turned left in a corner, greeted by 'Y2-1' platform. She pushed the door, being the attention of the whole class. Sehun just could mentally facepalm. "Well well, look what we got here." Mrs. Lee said as she put down her book. 

"Now tell me Son Wendy. Why are you late?" her homeroom teacher asked. "Uh, I woke up late. I'm sorry Mrs. Lee" Wendy said as she bowed down in shame. "Say sorry after you stood up in the corridor on one leg throughtout my class." Mrs. Lee said as she faked smile.

'Son Wendy. Can you not?' he thought as he heard Wendy's reason. "Say sorry after you stood up in the corridor on one leg throughtout my class." . "Mrs. Lee, I would love to accompany Wendy." Sehun said as he stood up and walked to Wendy, ignoring Wendy's 'wtf' glare. The girls snickers in jealousy.

Mrs. Lee fixed her glasses as she stared at the two young pair infront of her. "Mr. Oh, you cant." Mrs. Lee stated. "Make it possible, madam." Sehun said. Wendy nudged his side with her sharp elbow. "What the hell are you doing right now, icecream?" Wendy asked. "Just wait and see." he whispered and winked to Wendy, earned an eye roll.

"Well, Son Wendy, you're lucky that Oh Sehun is here. Or not. You two can sit." Mrs. Lee said as she waled towards her desk. Both of them walked to the last row and sit at their perspective sit. "See?" Sehun said as he smirked. "You owe me a cup of chocolate bubble tea after school." Wendy rolled her eyes and muttered 'fine'.

The welcoming bell ringed, made the students couldnt help but smiled happily. Sehun and Wendy held hands together at made their way to the heaven- okno, canteen. The two were welcomed by 14 students at the corner, sitting on two long benches. "Wooo ~ the hottest pair is here guys!" The baby-faced chinese Luhan shouted and earned some snickers for the others.

"Shut up, Luhaen." Wendy said as Luhan glared Baekhyun while saying 'See? Everyone is calling me with that girly nickname! I told you that you should call me that when there's only both of us!'. The others just laughed their asses off. "Guys!" Kai's voice interrupted their noises, 14 pair of eyes, excluding Seulgi stared at him. "I got something to tell you guys." 'What?' 'Don't tell me you're confessing that you're going to be a gagman because your jokes are .' 'Are you dying?'. Many speculations thrown to Kai's face.

"No guys, no. Can you guys freaking shut up?" Kai said as he feels like he's gonna burst. "Woooo, okay man." Chanyeol replied. "The thing is..... dun dun dun!" Kai made some drum sounds by hitting the table. "Can you just ing tell us?" Chen said as he got impatient. "Okay okay. Geez, I'm-" "He's dating with Seulgi." Sehun interrupted, making the others' lips moving non stop, again. 'Is this real?' 'Whoaaaaa. Kim Jongin is dating. I thought he's going to be single for his whole life.'

"Guys please. This is Kim Jongin." Kai said as he hit his chest like 'Bow down peasants. I'm your king.' "Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen. Give me my $20 dollor notes." Xiumin said as he showed his palm to the three boys. The three sighed as they forcefully opened their wallet and gave $20 dollar to the eldest each. "We made a bet whether Kai would dating with Seulgi within this week or not. And i won!" Xiumin said as he counted his money. "What- how dare you hyungs to put a bet on me!" Kai whined as he stomped his feet. "Sometimes I wonder why the girls said that you're manlier than me." Luhan said earning a smack from the younger guy.

"Okay whatever guys. I'm freaking starving here." Wendy said as she lined up. "Since when you're not hungry, chicken." Sehun replied with a teasing smirk plastered. Wendy sent him 'shut up ' glare, earning a big laughter from the man. The other girls spazzed when they heared Sehun's laughter. "Your fangirls are really something." Wendy said as she dissappeared to buy food. No- foods. "It's because i'm handsome and irresistable." Sehun replied while smiling. "Whatever!" Sehun just laughed and followed her to buy some drinks.


"You're really lucky that Mrs. Song is in a good mood or you'll be a dead meat." Sehun blabbered. "I dont even know why I didnt bring my math books..." Wendy replied as she walked side by side with Sehun at the hallway. "One more thing, did you forgot about it?" Sehun abruptly stopped and asked Wendy. "Forgot about what ice cream?" Wendy pretended to not know anything while playing with her iphone. 

"Bubble tea. Come on!" Sehun said as he pulled Wendy's hand. "Kyaaaaaa ~" Sehun's fangirls started to crowd around them. Sehun tightly hold Wendy's waist, not wanting his fangirls to injure her and that actually happened because of a . Okay past is past right? Right after 5 minutes, they finally got through the crowd and met the others at the gate. "Guys come on. Bubble tea. On Wendy." Sehun casually said that made the others cheered happily like they won something.

"What even-" Wendy didnt have any chances to finish her sentence as the others already thanked her. She is not that cruel people. In the end, they already at Sehun's favourite bubble tea shop. Wendy just could sighed as she saw two trays full of bubble teas being served at their table. All of them took their drinks. Sehun and Wendy sat at the end of the table, having their own world. "Ice cream, remember tomorrow. At your house. You pick me up. Hehe" Wendy said received 'fine' from the boy in front of her.

As Wendy trying to insert(?) the straw, a girl 'accidentally' pushed Wendy. The others stood up abruptly at the sight of Wendy's white uniform turning into chocolate because of the chocolate bubble tea. Wendy looked at the person, her heart that wanted to forgive the girl turned into angerness. "Why am i not surprised, Jung Kyemi."


a/n : hello guys! this is the first chapter. i'm sorry if this is too boring. /kicked/ and btw, english isnt my first language so pardon me if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. subcribe, comments and upvotes are really loved!