Chun Ji........OPPA??!!

Money Can Buy Love, Right?

Soo Hana's POV

-At the water fountain-

 

Chun Ji dragged me to the water fountain, his hand warm and tight around mine.

 

Why do I feel.....happy? Just because he helped me? Or is it because I....fell in love with him?

 

I shook my head. No, that can't be right! Love needs time to form, not just a few minutes.......right?

 

"Take your clothes off." Chun Ji said.

 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening with shock. He's actually a ert??!!!

 

"Yah, what are you thinking?" Chun Ji knocked my head softly, "Take off your blazer so I can wash it for you."

 

"No, it's alright. I can do it myself." I shook my head but smiled at the offer.

 

"Quickly! If you don't wash it now, the food stain will stay there." Chun Ji said and took off his school jacket.

 

"Wh.....What are you doing again?!" I asked and backed away.

 

"Just trust me, ok?" Chun Ji looked into my eyes,"Now give me your blazer."

 

I nodded and pulled the oily blazer off me.

 

"Wear this in the meantime so you won't get cold." Chun Ji threw his jacket onto my head.

 

Rolling up his sleeves, he set to work on cleaning my blazer. His eyebrows knitted with concentration as the food stain remained on my blazer stubbornly.

 

I watched him, surprised again. Does this guy do this to every girl that has the same situation as me?

 

"No, just you." Chun Ji turned around and winked at me.

 

....did I just say that aloud?! I looked at the ground, hoping that it'll just open up and swallow me.

 

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating.

 

"Yah, Kim See Ri, are you even my chingoo?!" I said angrily when I saw who called.

 

"Of course I am! I told you not to say anymore but it was too late.... Where are you?" See Ri said with panic.

 

"At the fountains." I said, whacking See Ri's head in my mind.

 

"Ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes!" See Ri said and ended the call.

 

I pushed my phone back into my pocket.

 

"Tadaa!! All clean!" Chun Ji held up my wet blazer and shockingly, there weren't any stains left.

 

"Woah! How did you do it?" I asked as I inspected the blazer. There really isn't any food stains left!!

 

"Hehe, call me Chun Ji oppa and I'll tell you." Chun Ji smiled like a bad boy.

 

"Chun Ji OPPA??!!!" I stared at him, unable to believe that one second ago he was still a gentleman and now he's a hooligan?!

 

"Hehe, good kid." Chun Ji walked towards me and ruffled my hair.

 

"I'm not a kid!" I took my blazer from him and walked back to the cafeteria.

 

"Yah, don't go back in there!" Chun Ji grabbed my arm.

 

"But I still didn't eat lunch yet..." My stomach grumbled in unity.

 

"Wait!" Chun Ji said and ran into the cafeteria.

 

I sat on the bench near the fountain, waiting for him and See Ri.

 

Suddenly, a small shadow jumped onto me in a dash.

 

"Aigoo, I was so scared back then Hana!" See Ri smushed her face against mine.

 

"Hey hey, calm down." I laughed. See Ri sat beside me and looked at my wet blazer with confusion.

 

"There were food stains on it so Chun Ji oppa washed it for me." I blurted out.

 

Damn....why did I say oppa??!!! *sigh* Guess I'm getting used to it.

 

"Chun Ji oppa??!!!" See Ri squeaked and looked around eagerly.

 

"He's in the cafeteria." I replied.

 

See Ri's eyes landed on the school jacket around me.

 

"Is.....Is that Chun Ji oppa's??!!" See Ri asked, her eyes bulging out of her sockets.

 

"Yeah, wae?" I nodded.

 

"Really?!" See Ri tugged the jacket off me and started rubbing her face against it.

 

"See Ri......." I said uncertainly as a person walked near us.

 

"Chun Ji oppa smells so nice!" See Ri ignored me and buried her face into the jacket.

 

"Umm....See...Ri....I think you should stop now." I said.

 

"Wae? Are you jealous?" See Ri lifted her head and poked out her tongue.

 

Immediately, she stopped and realised that Chun Ji was standing infront of us. I shot her a 'I told you to stop!' look.

 

"Uh...ha....haha.....hi Chun Ji oppa! I'm Hana's friend, Kim See Ri." See Ri said awkwardly.

 

"Hello!" Chun Ji said and smiled, "Here's your lunch."

 

I looked at the chocolate milk, sandwich and potato salad that Chun Ji pushed into my arms. My heart warmed up again.

 

"Kamsahamnida!" I smiled at him and dug into my lunch.

 

Chun Ji sat beside me, causing See Ri to jump from my left and run to him. That girl.....

 

"Chun Ji oppa! When did you know Hana?" See Ri asked, pretending to be cute.

 

I wanted to vomit.....resisting the urge to whack her in the head for real, I continued to eat lunch.

 

"The first time was when she came to our classroom and gave your letter to L.Joe." Chun Ji said calmly to See Ri.

 

"Bwoh?! You were there?!" I nearly spitted out my chocolate milk.

 

Remembering the way I talked to L.Joe and the fact that Chun Ji was there too.....my face started to flame up.

 

"I've never saw any girl stand up to L.Joe before and it was quite funny." Chun Ji looked at me and laughed.

 

I stared at the ground again. Why don't you just help me once? Just let me jump in? Meanie ground!

 

"My...letter...?" See Ri asked and slowly walked back to her seat beside me.

 

"Yah, don't start crying again! He's really not worth it." I said with a mouth full.

 

"You think so?" Chun Ji asked. For some reason, he seemed exceptionally happy.

 

"Nae." I nodded and continued to eat my lunch.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No One's POV

 

Hana, See Ri and Chun Ji just sat on the bench, comfortable silence surrounding them. All of them thinking about different things and having various thoughts.

 

"Why does Hana seem to be always so close to any oppa that she just met? Even Chun Ji oppa...." See Ri thought with a little jealousy.

 

"Yay! From what Hana said, she doesn't like L.Joe at all! But....why am I happy about that?" Chun Ji thought with confusion.

 

"Lunch is sooo yummy!! I love you, chocolate milk!" Hana thought as she ate with content.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! How was this chapter, guys? Do comment below!!! XD

Kamsahamnida to lametardedx33, emoblack, Jokeryeoliehun and hugmeagain2.

To Subscribers:

lametardx33: Haha, thank you for commenting!! I hope you like this update ;)

changbabyjo: Lol, great guess!! *wink wink* XD