Friends and Missions

Rumors & Experiments

Henry's POV

After Hyukjae explained everything that was going on, we went to school a month later. We were able to catch up in no time, and had average grades in school. I was stuck being alone in ninth grade while he was in his last year of highschool.

It was a miracle that they actually let us join to school. (Actually, the catch was that we had to do good no matter what. )

Aside from that, Hyukjae explained how we were not allow to do anything bad since he and the person he talked to exchange a deal.

School so far has been okay,excluding the fact last month everything went downhill.Let me tell you why.

 

*Flashback*

We were walking down the corridors since we stayed late after school. "Hyukjae, what if someone bullies me?" I randomly asked my friend.

"Henry, stop calling me by my real name,it's Eunhyuk. And we have been in school for a month now. I don't think anyone will do such things. Besides even if they did, I'll beat them up," he responded, playfully messing my hair."Okay," was all that I said.

Bang. "Yo bag!" I heard someone screamed, most likely slamming another person against the lockers.  

I began walking towards the sound, but was stopped by Eunhyuk. "This is not your situation, just walk away," he mumbled.

"But Eunhyuk~~~!" I whined. He knew that I was the type to help anyone. ANYONE. If that person didn't derserve it and was a , I would still help them.

"Henry we have been over this," he glared. "You know let's have some fun with this . Maybe he can give us a show?" I heard someone say. "Please don't. Please!" Someone begged. I began to tremble in fear. I stared at Hyukjae with puppy eyes. 

"Aish. Last time.. now let's go!" 

We ran towards the sound. In the halls,three people were surrounding a guy or possibly a girl. It wasn't clear enough for me to see them. "Hey why don't you mess with someone your own size?" I yelled. "Go away! Or we'll beat you up!" One muscular guy turned to us. "I hope you live next to a hospital because you don't want to mess with me," Eunhyuk scowled at him.

The guy told his other two friends something, and they headed towards us. "Wrong choice,"I spoke under my breath. Being homeless with not much help, taught us to learn self defense ourselves. In other words, these people are going to get in big trouble.

Eunhyuk and I began beating them up, mostly punching and kicking the hell out of them. By the time we were done with them, they ran of, before screaming, "This hasn't been the end!" 

I helped the bruised guy ,who got bullied, up. "Thanks," he softly said. "Henry Lau, and that's Lee Hyukjae, but call him Eunhyuk cause he will kill you if you don't," I pointed to the person to my back. 

"Huang Zitao, or just Tao," he smiled. "I guess we're friends now?" He gladly nodded.

 

Tao became close with us. He had personal issues that he didn't explain. He was also bullied and called a gay for some reason. I or Eunhyuk couldn't do much to help.

Anyhow. After that inccident, rumors spread. I was called the mute since supposedly I got beaten up by the murder/gangster also known as Eunhyuk. Our new friend was still called a gay ,  except he was our gay .

It was a long confusing rumor that I didn't quite understood. 

Everyone talked behind our backs, afraid to do it in front of us. We were outcasted. Nobody befriended us. We were monsters to them. In way it was good. 

I just wonder how much longer it will go on.

---------

 

Zhoumi POV

Three months... I got nothing. I screamed in frustration kicking the wall, almost denting a hole. "Zhoumi keep it down," the door swoosh open.I turned around to see Donghae.I'm trying to watch Pororo. I read his thoughts. He closed the door afterwards. 

Our powers kept changing.

Okay,here is a quick explanation. We are experiments made by an unknown goverment. The experiment didn't went that well. Our powers usually switch anytime, sometimes we have more then one, all of them, or half of it, meaning it didn't work correctly.Things had become more weirder when we do use them. Like eye changing color or an urge of angerment. Kris and I so far managed to control them. Donghae, sadly, didn't. 

It's almost as if his body couldn't accept the drug into his body. Because of this happening every so often, it's hard for me to concentrate on the plan. I already decided to send the real real goverment a letter, but that'll take months, years maybe, to reach to them. I have to find another way.

I barged outside, scaring the hell out of Kris and Donghae. "You two help me out!" I screamed. "Can't." Kris responded, his eyes glued to the screen TV. SCREEN TV!?!CABLE?!?

"Did you guys waste the money of this piece of trash?" I scolded. "Not just any piece of trash.An expensive piece of trash." Donghae smirked. "I don't know what to do with you guys," I rubbed my temples. 

"Anyways, why can't you?" I asked. "Because we, yes even you, got school tommorow," Kris said. 

"SCHOOL!" 

"Yes school,you know the place to learn.Oh! Like that place in this drama!" Donghae retorted,pointing at the TV. "Are you kidding me?!?! We were sent for a highly classified mission and all you do is waste time?" 

"Yeah," they spoke in unison. I threw pillows at them, then stopped when the door bell ranged. What is it now?

I opened door. There two men holding a big piece of funitrue stood. "Delievery for Lee Donghae. A chair massager?" 

"THATS FOR ME!" Donghae came screaming. I smacked his head, after they brought it in. "LEE DONGHAE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I chased after him. Kris laughed at us while we ran like chickens without heads.

Why am I the leader of them again?

----

No- One' POV

The day after the three boys went to school. Kris explained how he managed to get them in while they walked there. Zhoumi only agreed to it because Donghae always dreamt of going to an actual school. Plus it'll do them some good to blend in with actual humans. Zhoumi also bargain with them; if they did go they, Kris and Donghae had to help out some way. (Now Kris and Donghae have to look for a job to financially help.)

They entered inside the fancy building with bolded letters that read Entertainment High. "Welcome to hell Donghae," Kris whispered to Donghae.

 

----------------------------

It's not corrected so sorry. And ik its boring but it will get better. Just hold on a bit. Thanks for reading.Please support my story by giving me an upvote,comment,suscribe,or feedback!Thanks byeeee!